World 84

brad1431

I have 27K living minerals which I could use to fish rocktails

I also would like to mine conc gold ore now that I have a pak yak. I want to superheat the ore for magic experience to use for the upcoming slayer dungeon. It said you need a high mage level but did not specify...

Also want is good mage gear that is not "void" I can get the top from the quest if I feel like doing it, but I have no interest in playing endless hours of mini games to get equipment for mage combat, if I can just buy a barrows or other version

Is there still a world to mine conc coal or fish rocktail without getting attacked?

thegame1431.png

Virtus>Ahrim for mage top/bottom/hood (unless on slayer task).

Ragefire boots, barrows gloves, celestial surgebox.

If surge of armadyl: Armadyl battlestaff>chaotic staff>staff of light.

If not surge of armadyl: Chaotic staff>staff of light.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

Please no more topics about void and ahrims!

On topic: Ahrims top + bottom, staff of light, mages book, barrows gloves and infinity boots is a good, cost-effective setup.

I personally wouldnt recommend maging anything till you obtain an arcane stream necklace (you can get one in 1-3 hours)

Goodluck =]

Edit: Obviously it sounds like you will be using it for slayer, so remember to use the 'full' slayer helm to get the bonus.

Miseryism | Completionist

Please no more topics about void and ahrims!

On topic: Ahrims top + bottom, staff of light, mages book, barrows gloves and infinity boots is a good, cost-effective setup.

I personally wouldnt recommend maging anything till you obtain an arcane stream necklace (you can get one in 1-3 hours)

Goodluck =]

Edit: Obviously it sounds like you will be using it for slayer, so remember to use the 'full' slayer helm to get the bonus.

Just to add to that a CSB if you are using surge spells.

EDIT: Oops someone already mentioned that in the previous post.

and how do you mine conc gold in the new (post bot nuke) RS?

Click the node of concentrated gold with a pickaxe either wielded or in your inventory.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

and how do you mine conc gold in the new (post bot nuke) RS?

I recently tried mining some concentrated gold and found that world 84 still has enough people that you shouldn't get attacked more than once per 5-10 minutes (possibly even less frequently).

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

Check out the clan page for Mining Golds, they have an FC which calls spots and is busy dependant on time of day. Think they use 88 but not certain.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER