Hello, I'm the Doctor! Back and ready to be a noob again!

gz on 500k

Thanks! Although I wonder how you manage to find the time to post on my blog with all the various animals that the interweb leads me to believe are constantly trying to kill you down in Australia...

Hows the cash hunting going?

Eh, I had a migraine last night so I slept (kinda) I'll hopefully make about 20 mil today in no lifing because I have nothing else to do... I'll be doing it through QBD though for consistency and then also keeping all the drops in a tab for the week which I will update in a picture at the end of every day.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Australian wildlife only attacks 4nrs

Racist bastards

Anywho, did some QBD for the last 45 minutes, made 1.7 mil so far but that was with 3 deaths (I'm still getting the hang of it, and one was from a deep breath 4 soul combo while I was doing a 6 second ability and it wouldn't let me move despite spam clicking away). The 3 deaths cost me from getting to around 2.5 mil so 3 + an hour shouldn't be hard once it's all mechanical. I wish I had a drygore anything even on loan right now just to speed up kills. I'm at ~3.5-4 min per kill which makes it a pain to keep watch for if my overload/renewal/antifire is going to run out in the middle of a kill.

Also got my 2nd scroll piece for death lotus chest.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

That is pretty good. I still haven't cbf to learn how to QBD tbh. I probably done her like 6 times, never made it to the end thanks to various reasons. GL on your endevaour

purekilljoy.png

That is pretty good. I still haven't cbf to learn how to QBD tbh. I probably done her like 6 times, never made it to the end thanks to various reasons. GL on your endevaour

You really should try it. I like it a lot better than Armadyl. No dry spells (the normal chest loot averages to be ~250 k per chest) and if you're like me...

visagex.png

You'll get a visage. Made 4.5 mil in an hour there thanks to that guy. Averaging ~4 min kills, which once I get drygore I'm going to switch to void and see how that plays out. Reaaaaalllly wish I would have gotten penance instead of vampyrism now. I could extend my trips by so much if I didn't need prayer potions.

EDIT

up to 6.8 mil so far today. Thats 2 hours of QBD total. I keep bankstanding because I'm a noob. I'll probably finish out at 15 mil for the day, I'll keep going until I hit it.

EDIT 2

Got my first stabilizer and I'm up to 8 mil for the day.

witchynosaur.png

8.2 mil on the day. I'm exhausted from not sleeping last night so I've died 3 times in a row because of slow reaction times. I'll do some more work tomorrow towards making money.

witchynosaur.png

Sure, what are your stats?

EDIT

Got 92 attack at QBD today.

witchynosaur.png

EDIT

Not the best at the moment.

6tcB7wf.png

Mage is now 83 and Prayer 70, but almost all of those are the same (Except DG and a couple other non-combats).

I had heard that CryBow is a decent weapon to use vs AGWD since I can't/don't have Royal Cbow. Outside of that, I have no idea what to do.

Add me ingame: Valeri

EDIT

Not the best at the moment.

6tcB7wf.png

Mage is now 83 and Prayer 70, but almost all of those are the same (Except DG and a couple other non-combats).

I had heard that CryBow is a decent weapon to use vs AGWD since I can't/don't have Royal Cbow. Outside of that, I have no idea what to do.

Add me ingame: Valeri

This week I'm trying to get the cash for drygore mace so next week would work the best. Try to get to 80 range before then for the Royal crossbow. Crystal bow at waterfiends with a bunyip and void / Karils should be easily over 250 k xp/hr plus good crimson charms and about 200-400 k profit per hour as well. As soon as you get 80 and royal cbow I'll bring you with plus by then i should have my drygore mace which is dropping atm :)

witchynosaur.png

Good 2 hour trip at armadyl...

2hilts1armatrip.png

Hilts only sold for 5.35 m ea so take the total down to ~12 mil total for the trip. Still not bad and puts my back on pace for making 70 mil this week despite my failings at QBD yesterday. I enjoy armadyl a lot more now having doen the two of them for an extended period 2 days back to back.

alogof2hilts.png

Brings my total bank worth up to 73 mil out of 115. I'll be doing another 2 hours trip of Armadyl before today is through, we'll see if I can't break the 80 mil barrier.

witchynosaur.png

What is your ability's setup for Armadyl?

I have just bought a Pernix hood to play about with, but don't think that i am killing them as quickly as I could be.

Glacors Drops - 33 shards.

Armadyl Drops - 1 Chestplate. 1 Hilt. 2 gloves . 2 Skirts.

Tdc.png

What is your ability's setup for Armadyl?

I have just bought a Pernix hood to play about with, but don't think that i am killing them as quickly as I could be.

abilitybar.png

I stand in the northwest corner (near the altar) so that Kree has to walk to get to me and I open with fragmentation shot [r] so that you get the x3 bonus damage from him walking towards you (this works ~90% of the time) and I use a dreadnip. Then I go through e,w,q,1,q,w,e,4,r,2 (as you see your 8th shot fire then hit whatever your highest cooldown basic is, most often binding shot [1]). From there I prioritize thresholds (rapid > bombardment > snapshot) > basics (highest cooldown > lowest cooldowns).

I pray Anguish and Soul Split the entire time and my set up looks like this.

setupls.png

The necklace is twisted bird or whatever the tier 1 prayer necklace from dg is. You can go up to tier 2 for an extra 100 prayer points per kill but I never run our with the 4-500 that I get from killing kree and 4 minions (the mage one will die half way through the kill due to ricochet and bombardment and respawn). With renewals and regenerate I never run out of prayer or health. The prayer potion is there for if I derp and leave prayer on in between kills by accident. If you're using a titan or familiar you can put the scroll use button where my prayer potion button is on the action bar.

witchynosaur.png

Cheers for that. You don't use any ultimate ability's apart from the butterfly one?

Thanks for the heads up for using fragmentation shot :)

Glacors Drops - 33 shards.

Armadyl Drops - 1 Chestplate. 1 Hilt. 2 gloves . 2 Skirts.

Tdc.png

Cheers for that. You don't use any ultimate ability's apart from the butterfly one?

Thanks for the heads up for using fragmentation shot :)

I don't even use the butterfly one honestly. They're a waste of potential dps. That was leftover from when I sucked and needed an ohshithealmenow!

EDIT

Literally just had a kill where I needed the butterfly. *opens mouth, inserts foot*

• Like 1

witchynosaur.png

Done with Armadyl for the day. He gave me 3 hilts + about 4 mil in other misc drops including 2 godsword shards. 3rd hilt sold for 5.51 mil

3rdhilt.png

Time to take care of some stuff around the house, and get ready to go to church tonight which I'm pumped about, I no longer work nights so it's the first time I've been able to go in ~4 months. If I'm on after church it will to be to work on thieving (this is likely to happen).

Cheers!

witchynosaur.png

Out of curiousity, what kind of church do you go to?

An awesome one? We have pretty much every denomination in our church and we encourage it to be that way so it's not even non-denominational. Look us up "Substance Church" in Minnesota.

witchynosaur.png

Holy crap that is three miles from where I live ohmy.png

Creepy.... where did you go to school?

P.S. I just got my 4th hilt drop today in another 2 hour armadyl trip... forgot to screenie so here's the grand exchange of it selling for 5.61 mil

armahilt4.png

Total trip brought in 6.7 mil bringing me to 86 out of 115 for my goal. Tomorrow I should be able to put in 4 hours of arma so if I get insanely lucky I could have my drygore mace by tomorrow evening. My girlfriend is coming over at 5:30 though so it's gotta be done before then.

witchynosaur.png

I am so mad at you. This morning trip was a huge bust yet again. I probably made like 5M this week PvMing..

God knows I want to get a drygore mace and I won't have time for PvM once I start my new job.

U of M.

Ah, my girlfriend goes there. What are you majoring in?

witchynosaur.png