Hello, I'm the Doctor! Back and ready to be a noob again!

I'm coming back to try out eocscape and POPs, if they don't suck I may be back and re-do my KBD guide if KBD is still viable for crimson charms, now that it's completely outdated.

Did anyone miss me?

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Awww I missed you guys too.

Well first order of business is getting a working laptop for scapin'. The one I've used my whole rs career prior to this went kaput on me on the day I decided to come back and start playing again...

#irony

Unfortunately my family has a rule, no buying anything for yourself within 25 days of christmas just in case you buy yourself a present that you were going to get. So it seems that I'm stuck scapin' on a computer from 2001 on min graphics for now.

In other news this blog will also contain things about my real life. Startiiiiiiinnnnnng......NOW!

So I started a new job as the personal training manager at an Anytime Fitness where I live. Absolutely love it. I've already sold so many personal training packages that I'm ranked number 3 in the country for this quarter in terms of revenue coming in. That's vs. every other anytime fitness out there (there are 2,000 of them) so it's been a blast to see such success so quickly.

<3

I <3 you too

yes

<3

why hide the love?

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

• 2 months later...

FInished TWW, got 84 dg, 77 rc, and 81 slayer already. Also managed to buy and forge a royal cbow. If I wouldn't have had to tank the firebreath on QBD to forge it I would have facerolled her first attempt (had her with 2 k hp left and had to flat out stop attacking just so that she would use the firebreath attack and I could forge it).

Anyone up for dging with me should add me in game and pm me. Either that or anyone who wants to do some GWD bossing.

EDIT

Primal Hatchet drop from a c6 small solo trololololol

witchynosaur.png

Been hunting for a primal maul, so far no luck, just two troll gorganite ones. Managed to get 88 magic this morning at 86 defense last night. I'm combining range with defense at waterfiends and magic with defense at daganoths. So far it seems like both are great, managing ~300 crimson charms an hour.

witchynosaur.png

<3

Add me in game broseph, I want to start doing the TMHT events. Also dg with me. I bring cookies!

EDIT

My new laptop came today!

i7 2.1 GHz processor, 8 gigs of ram, nvidea 650m graphics card, 1 terabit hard drive.

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

witchynosaur.png

New computer is here! Good granny its fun to have a computer that's top of the line. Also knocked off a bunch of dg today. Only 34 k left to go until 85 and the once great frost dragons.

witchynosaur.png

did a lvl 84 dger just tell me to lrn 2 dg??

Yes

Actually no, I made it so that when I logged in I was reminded that I needed to learn how to dg. Now with eoc scape though it's just facerolling across the keyboard and then collecting exp. Quite fun.

witchynosaur.png

I see. Glad we cleared that up. I've heard there are some decent dg guides.

So do you think that people with rsn's such as "x smd yolo x" or "eat my swag" are talking about themselves? The world is sorta a nicer place that way.

If I had a nickle for every time I called somebody an idiot... I wouldn't have any nickles.

P0lPXdo.png

I've read a few of them, I'm managing ~6-7 min smalls and ~12-15 min meds solo. I think it's around 150 k xp/hr on meds that way, plus c2ing my low levels (except for furnished which I do med because I want a primal maul).

I definitely think they are talking about themselves.

Also got 85 dg just now, at 16 k tokens because I bought a bonecrusher, the smallest bone--->prayer points necklace for when I barrage dagannoths or anything else for that matter. I plan on getting a cstaff, arc stream, herbicide, maul, and offhand claws before I'm going to head to do slayer.

EDIT

90 range, only magic and summoning left to get over 90 for combat stats.

witchynosaur.png

i7 2.1 GHz processor

Wat... My i5's 3.4GHz :blink:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

i7 2.1 GHz processor

Wat... My i5's 3.4GHz :blink:

Quad core vs duo core I believe. i7 has 2.1 ghz x 4 = 8.4 ghz total

I5 has 3.4 Ghz x 2 = 6.8 GHz total

At least I think the i5 is a duo core.

witchynosaur.png

I'm not sure, I'm on my work computer which has no volume so I'll check when I get home.

witchynosaur.png

It's close but we pronounce it tee-zehn

witchynosaur.png

Thanks hedgehog for doing some dg with me. A shame that we didn't find a primal maul. Should be getting 86 dg tomorrow and hopefully my chaotic staff by Friday.

witchynosaur.png

Got 88 mage yesterday and forgot to post. Should be getting 87 defense tonight. I'm going to power to 90 defense as I got a prom legs drop in dg last night and want to use them.

witchynosaur.png

Got 87 defense and 83 fishing tonight as well as getting within 67 k till 86 dg. Tomorrow I should get 85 summoning, 86 dg, and start to work on thieving. Swift kit isn't working on my new computer for some reason so I won't have any pictures unfortunately.

Current goal, 90 in dg and all skills related to PoP.

witchynosaur.png

armachestdropi.png

Got it on my second kill. Yay!

Also got an herbalist top from SoF today. Rofl

witchynosaur.png

So the focus of my updates from here forward will be PvM updates inbetween working on Player Owned Port skills (specifically 90 thieving and 90 crafting so that I can make death lotus armour). I'll be focusing on Armadyl for the time being for bossing. In between arma and PoP's I'll be doing DG for a chaotic staff so that I can start doing Glacors for cash as well.

• Like 1

witchynosaur.png

armahelm.png

Also had another 2 trips, one with hedgehog that had no drops but netted me ~1 mil additional. I ended up selling my arma boots and keeping the helm though and replaced with boots of subjugation. I can now confidently survive entirely on soul split. :thumbup:

Also I got this today.

thieving83.png

7 More levels until 90 for PoP. Should go fast considering I made an AHK script to help with Monkey Knife Fighters.

witchynosaur.png