Hello, I'm the Doctor! Back and ready to be a noob again!

Up and working at Lava flow mine for afk mining exp while I work on my senior project for school due tonight by midnight

Hopefully by the time my project is done I'll have 76 :thumbsup:

Senior in college or high school?

College, majoring in Biokinetics. Can't wait to be done with school forever...

And gold mining gear :thumbup:.

Got 4/5 pieces (just need the chest) in the 3 hours I was there :thumbsup:

In other news...

[hide=Quest and 2 level ups]

LurHC.png

Requirement for RotM

bp5pv.png

2 More levels till RotM

ToF1z.png

Plank-make still makes profit on mahogany?[/hide]

LFM is soooooo slow. Ended up switching to the quest for the last 7 k exp cuz I needed to get it done anyways. Now to go knock out Great Brain Robbery and Rocking Out

also I started a KBD guide on my main post as a draft for General Guides later. Give me feedback now if you have the chance so I can make it actually worth posting.

EDIT

Just while I was typing this post...

UpIgN.png

Dem advertisements

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Realized that I use void so often that a BCP and Claws were just burning holes in my pocket so I sold them. Back up to a 35 mil cash pile now and back to mining at the LFM.

IRLscape saw me finish my senior project and do a little studying for my spanish final.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Worth the extra reply

si7tC.png

Total time to get it was ~3.5 hours :thumbup:

witchynosaur.png

Grats harpiedi

i c wut u did ther

and thanks!

currently 69 (score) k exp from 75 mining! Hopefully will finish getting 76 today while studying for my spanish final tomorrow :thumbdown:

witchynosaur.png

7C8zr.png

xgdMB.png

witchynosaur.png

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I've been saving my Jad slayer task until I got SoA so I could do it super fast. Today I thought to myself... you should go get some obsidian charms for making lava titans when you hit 83 summoning. Wasted about 30 kills on it and now I'm pissed.

Not even this made up for it...

xo6m5.png

witchynosaur.png

TzHaar don't count towards "volcanic creatures" and vice versa. Unless you hunted obby charms in the Fight Caves you should be fine :P.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

TzHaar don't count towards "volcanic creatures" and vice versa. Unless you hunted obby charms in the Fight Caves you should be fine :P.

went in to the fight caves to die to reset prayer/lifepoints :thumbdown:

On a much brighter note I've discovered a money maker that's 250 k exp/hr and 3 mil cash/hr. Needless to say I'm going to level that skill to 99 which should net me ~100 mil profit if prices don't change too much. I will then release said money maker to my fellow harpies.

witchynosaur.png

I'm off to my brother's house to afk mining / study for my spanish exam tomorrow. Should be there till around midnight so ~3.5 hours of 30 k exp/hr brings me to 105 k exp leaving me 20 short of 76 mining which I'll get tomorrow with 76 crafting.

I'll take my spanish exam, present my senior project and then work on Great Brain Robbery/Rocking Out so I can start and finish RotM on Saturday or Sunday.

p.s. 40 mil bank worth again, should have a new pic of bank / charms / current stats on Saturday as well.

witchynosaur.png

Won't be able to scape today until late tonight. Last final of college in 50 min. Wish me luck :thumbup:

witchynosaur.png

My Spanish final went well and I managed to get in ~50 k mining xp plus did my first torstols run now that I have greater Greenfingers. Managed to pull 650 k profit (57 herbs 5 from aura). Definitely will get 76 mining and crafting tonight and 2100 total. Next post will be the level up pictures.

witchynosaur.png

05uVi.png

Q9CjB.png

bCtH7.png

Goodnight moon

witchynosaur.png

On a much brighter note I've discovered a money maker that's 250 k exp/hr and 3 mil cash/hr. Needless to say I'm going to level that skill to 99 which should net me ~100 mil profit if prices don't change too much. I will then release said money maker to my fellow harpies.

13m - 33.3(250k) = 5m. So its a skill thats around level 90. I'm guessing cooking?

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

13m - 33.3(250k) = 5m. So its a skill thats around level 90. I'm guessing cooking?

Not telling :shame:

Finished the great brain robbery today. Pic is on my lap top though. Should upload it tomorrow after I finish rocking out.

witchynosaur.png

fRjew.png

ChyXB.png

aaaand.....

j3obj.png

Wish me luck!

witchynosaur.png

Good luck.

Also, hi :)

You're alive!

NwvWe.png

:thumbup:

[hide=level ups from the quest reward]

kWQUo.png

9Nvtr.png

U7BVV.png

oQDo8.png

OfVhZ.png

uyhpN.png[/hide]

witchynosaur.png

I see you've been doing a lot lately :thumbsup:

Just been [harpy]ing around really. :rolleyes: Are you still actually scapin?

gratz on rotm!

Thanks for keeping me sane by talking to me while I did it! :thumbup:

witchynosaur.png

I still scape a bit. I've got finals right now though so I haven't been on as much as I would.

Took my last final last friday. Spanish is a dick. Add me in game next time youre on. The only time I dont talk to people is when im using ahk because hitting my keyboard moves and clicks my mouse instead of typing :unsure:

Good luck with finals!

witchynosaur.png

Its time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-DG!

I need 2.31 mil experience to get an eagle eye kiteshield and an arcane stream necklace.

This will land me at 89 dungeoneering and unlock frost dragons for me as well. My goal is to have this done by the end of the week... :ohnoes: we'll see if that actually happens.

edit

I'll be doing my lower floors as c2s so hopefully will see 85+ fishing come out of it

I'll also be farming torstols for cash (should get 83 farming today from that) and hopefully my cashpile will be 40 mil not including items by the time I'm done :thumbup:

witchynosaur.png

44 mil cash and item bank. Almost 1/3 my way to my goal. Should get 83 DG and 87 magic tonight after I get home from going out on the boat with my family.

witchynosaur.png