Hello, I'm the Doctor! Back and ready to be a noob again!

P.S. I just got my 4th hilt drop today in another 2 hour armadyl trip... forgot to screenie so here's the grand exchange of it selling for 5.61 mil

:notalk:

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Scaping smile.png

I should have majored in that.

P.S. I just got my 4th hilt drop today in another 2 hour armadyl trip... forgot to screenie so here's the grand exchange of it selling for 5.61 mil

:notalk:

Just did a 4 overload trip and got no drops except a troll dragon dagger.

armatripfail.png

On the plus side I got 94 range which was pretty exciting.

I'll be back to another trip later. Gotta clean my house a bit.

• Like 1

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

2 hours later...

shittrip.png

At least I'm up to 87/112 mil but I could have used some better drops today. Gotta be done for now because it's girlfriend time for the rest of the night besides getting on for ports.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Sent out my 4th scroll mission for death lotus top *crosses fingers* was a 76% chance of success. I won't be able to scape any more tonight besides sending out voyages. Luckily according to the g.e. looks like the drygore mace is going through a mini crash of sorts so fingers crossed that the money that I didn't make today is made up for in a price drop.

witchynosaur.png

Rapier has been at min for the last three days, but started bouncing up to mid today.

Mace dropped another 1.2 mil yesterday :thumbup:

But it's tailoring off. Hopefully I can make enough at arma today before it starts to bounce back up. *crosses fingers*. First I gotta clean my house and eat though. Company coming over tonight.

witchynosaur.png

l2dg.png

Sniped. Logged in and was just about to try and crash when i saw your name and had second thoughts :)

Glacors Drops - 33 shards.

Armadyl Drops - 1 Chestplate. 1 Hilt. 2 gloves . 2 Skirts.

Tdc.png

l2dg.png

Sniped. Logged in and was just about to try and crash when i saw your name and had second thoughts :)

I don't feel safe... :?

Shoulda crashed, 2 hours and no drops. That brings me up to 90 kills with just a buckler since my 4 hilt day. Might do some QBD just to break up the monotony today and make some actual progress towards my mace because arma is only ~450 k an hour without any of her rare drops (sans buckler and shards) factored in. Bleh.

In other news I got my fourth scroll for death lotus chest. Wewt I guess? It'll be forever till I have the lacquer to make the thing.

witchynosaur.png

Obvious Karma for taking all the luck. :thumbdown:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Obvious Karma for taking all the luck. :thumbdown:

I'd be fine with no luck if it would have just held out for 20 more mill. Oh well. I'm going to take a break from Kree and do some KBD and QBD for charms cash and defense exp. I'm up to 91/112 mil.... so close!

• Like 1

witchynosaur.png

I'm officially sick of armadyl. Too much in too little amount of time. I did around 8 hours in the last two days and nothing else and the last 6 hours yielded nothing but a buckler. My friend is giving me a BCP and 1.5 mil cash so I'll be up to 105 mil, the rest I will make from farming/mtk while I work on Thieving/Runecrafting for PoP's.

It was a good week making money though, probably the most I've made in that short of an amount of time (went from 10 mil cash and items to 93 mil total bank worth in 5 days).

Any suggestions for the best xp/hr in runespan? Currently 77/90 runecrafting. Thieving I'm doing through PP.

EDIT

So my friend that's inactive right now because of college logged on to give me this...

nicefriend.png

Which led to my cashing in my MTK and buying this...

drygorefuckingmace.png

Got it at mid too meaning the crash is probably done and it's going to start rising again.

EDIT 2

WOOOHOOO!!!

• Like 1

witchynosaur.png

Congrats! Bet it feels great :)

Also, I'm glad they're rising!

It does :) now time to decide on what to do with it. I tested it out on QBD and sub 3 minute kills are a joke now. I went through her fourth phase in 2 thresholds...

EDIT

Ran some QBD runs, it's ridiculously fast in void. Got a stabalizer and 30 rune ore in the same chest so that was nice and now I'm back up 3.5 mil between the QBD kills and my herb farming.

witchynosaur.png

Wow, rich people. Ew. Hard working people. They're awesome.

Fify

• Like 2

witchynosaur.png

There are like 8 different U of M's

True

So went to KK today with Ambler and Octarine. I died more often than should be legal but they still split me in on the kill I was alive the most for which got us a drygore rapier(?) and 33 mil each so I can pay my friend back. Wewt.

witchynosaur.png

True

So went to KK today with Ambler and Octarine. I died more often than should be legal but they still split me in on the kill I was alive the most for which got us a drygore rapier(?) and 33 mil each so I can pay my friend back. Wewt.

atleast they take you with

;[

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

True

;[

It's because I'm good luck.

zarytesplit.png

3 people had died so it ended up being 17.8 mil each but still not bad. 1 nex kill for the bow, 1 kk kill for the rapier, makes me 51 mil positive plus the 4 mil I've made at QBD with my mace. In otherwords I made the same amount in 1 day today as it took me half a week to do before my mace.

Time to go get ready for date night. I may be on to do more KK with Ambler if he'll let me tomorrow.

witchynosaur.png

True

;[

It's because I'm good luck.

zarytesplit.png

3 people had died so it ended up being 17.8 mil each but still not bad. 1 nex kill for the bow, 1 kk kill for the rapier, makes me 51 mil positive plus the 4 mil I've made at QBD with my mace. In otherwords I made the same amount in 1 day today as it took me half a week to do before my mace.

Time to go get ready for date night. I may be on to do more KK with Ambler if he'll let me tomorrow.

I don't remember the last time a trip I was on ended up being dry

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

I figured with the previous mention of Minnesota and me saying I live 3 miles away from him he'd know what I meant :P

Also, now I know that I need to try nex/kk. Congrats!

2s0cxth.png

Tomorrow I'll be doing QBD inbetween KK trips if I can find them. Trying to get the money to get smithing and crafting up to 90 now for PoP's, also I still need to get to 90 thieving / Runecrafting. So much to do, so little time.

witchynosaur.png