Hello, I'm the Doctor! Back and ready to be a noob again!

I'm allowed to be lazy after grinding 82-90 slayer in 6 days.

94% through the bowl. I've got 4 totems up and all ship/building upgrades taken care of with no need for any resources besides 3 k slate (I already have it) and steel which I won't be able to get until ~2 days from now?

Cheers.

Share smithing exp pls. Ok

44222grumpycatgoodandno.jpg

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Hello 77 mining from warbands. plus 68 k smithing exp (only 1 smithing tent in 3 bands) so I'm now 2199 total, I'll hit 2200 tomorrow as well as finally hit the pincers for ports. :thumbup:

I should hit 91 magic and 77 smithing from superheating and warbands (if luck plays out) otherwise the warbands exp will go into mining.

• Like 1

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

3 captains rerolls this morning from the two randoms I had (did one, received ships, got another) and all 3 were 2,500 captains. FML.

In other news...

pincers.png

witchynosaur.png

59539821.png

witchynosaur.png

nl;vduknlgrfhufwuhgtgio;qrhiogr3hiqo;ghirw3qhgirmhqghrw3aihngr3wqhngtjur3qhygtfr3HUJMGRW3HYUGFHYUNWBMGB NH

PK'd in 2/3 warbands because [bleep] me apparently.

witchynosaur.png

43054822.png

22412415.png

witchynosaur.png

Worked on some runespanning because daily challenges today so 27 k till 81, also did some fishing and I'm now 97 k from 85. From there I'm going to focus solely on runespan until 90 runecrafting while doing JoT on fishing and saving up for call of the sea t4 which I will be using on cavefish until 90.

witchynosaur.png

79440295.png

12430740.png

witchynosaur.png

Wowugood.

kthx

In other news

capturenap.png

I'll be sending it out tomorrow as it rolled from sending out my 4th voyage. Wewt. Also I should be getting 85 fishing as well as 82 runecrafting tomorrow. Also wewt.

witchynosaur.png

Of course my 700 steel special voyage that I sent out at 91% is the only one that failed (the rest all went out at less than 75%). Sent out the shambling lair mission at 75% so here's hoping that I can start trying to roll some oxheads in 15 hours...

witchynosaur.png

failed the shambling lair at 79%, sent it out again today at 71% grrrr.... I was hoping that I would at least have the chance to roll oxheads for my reset tonight.

Oh well, I'm up to 3 k steel and nothing to spend it on because I haven't rolled more than 4 pincers crew and I don't want to invest in upgrades for my ship besides the hulls and rudders until I have all the crew I need.

witchynosaur.png

30517018.png

91002843.png

Thanks warbands!

In other news my girlfriend called me and apparently tonight is date night (news to me as of right now but not complaining) so I'm making pizza for her for dinner.

witchynosaur.png

Girlfriend: "Hey, it's date night."

Tieszen: "I'm already planning on making pizza for myself, do you want to come over when it's done?"

Girlfriend: "Sounds good, I've been craving pizza all day!

[kitty]whipped like a boss.

FIFY

Quite the romantic. <3

Yep!

witchynosaur.png

Well done really. Miss the days of having a girlfriend not gonna lie.

Lonely life is lonely.

/depressed evening with nate

Yeah I know what you mean, this girl I'm with came out of no where. We met on a Sunday, were dating and introduced each other to our parents by tuesday as boyfriend and girlfriend and we said we love each other by thursday. We've been together for 6 months now and I have the engagement ring picked out. I always thought those people who claimed "when you meet the right person you'll just know" were full of shit and then she came along...keep your chin up. We're all young and you've got plenty of time to find someone else.

This has been relationship talk with Tieszen here on the midnight hour, stay tuned for a commercial free hour of todays top hits right after the break...

#shouldhavebeenaradiodj

witchynosaur.png

Thanks!

Now if only I could stop failing the shambling lair voyage I my life would be complete... Sent it out again just now at 74%. I send out scroll voyages at 70 or less percent all the time and succeed, this is frustrating.

I should be getting another 2 smithing levels today because warbandscape if I can get the right camps, otherwise 80 mining or 75 construction.

• Like 1

witchynosaur.png

63334593.png

Also worked on runecrafting (50 k exp knocked off) and some residual magic exp because of superheating inbetween warbands.

I also noticed that I'm only 47 k from 85 fishing so I'll do that at fish flingers later tonight but after that I'm probably going to play halo with my brother for the rest of the evening.

witchynosaur.png

BLAH

I ended up going to see my girlfriend because she was sick tonight instead of playing. Not a bad thing but that's why I got nothing done. I will be getting 85 fishing and 82 runecrafting tomorrow as well as some levels from warbanding + superheating.

EDIT : Finally!

oxhead.png

A short while later (my first re-roll with a +5 crew reroll from a random)...

fuckingyes.png

witchynosaur.png

Only 10 more crew members to get from ports now, I need 2 more tiger riders, 2 more harems, 3 more traveling bands, and 2-3 more oxheads. I really like having 4 merchants, and I can see them being useful especially after you finish unlocking all of the scrolls and all the voyages you do would benefit from their bonus.

witchynosaur.png

PK'd in 2/3 warbands today and both times my protect item quick prayer didn't kick in because of lag until after I had died. So I'm out 550 k and 150 k smithing exp. [bleep] this game, I'm not getting any levels today, I'm done for the weekend.

witchynosaur.png

PK'd in 2/3 warbands today and both times my protect item quick prayer didn't kick in because of lag until after I had died. So I'm out 550 k and 150 k smithing exp. [bleep] this game, I'm not getting any levels today, I'm done for the weekend.

Could do something crazy and like maybe get levels the old fashioned way