Hello, I'm the Doctor! Back and ready to be a noob again!

PK'd in 2/3 warbands today and both times my protect item quick prayer didn't kick in because of lag until after I had died. So I'm out 550 k and 150 k smithing exp. [bleep] this game, I'm not getting any levels today, I'm done for the weekend.

Could do something crazy and like maybe get levels the old fashioned way

The 60 k gold ore and nature runes in my bank say hi. I do them in between warbands but I'm not going to say no to faster exp that's also consequently free am I?

Apparently I am because I'm sick and [bleep]ing tired of being pk'd. Apparently I don't get how to use this friendschat.

EDIT

Also because I'm an addict...

21782626.png

28361843.png

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

I like your item: Curved bone.

Lolz

I plan on getting the fishermans outfit now apparently because fish flingers is good exp and it will help my cavefish/rocktail fishing go faster later on (once I get t4 call of the sea). Getting the full outfit is my goal for the week along with 82 smithing, 86 fishing, and 83 runecrafting for dem bloody skulls.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

'Your ship Black Pearl has been issued a ticket for speeding."

Tieszen: That's what I bought the [cabbage] rudder for!

• Like 1

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Just got a joint mission for 10 lacquer. Am I finally to the point where it's worth sending out trade missions instead of resources? I need to buy 2 tiger riders, 2 traveling bands and all the ship upgrades (plus 3 oxheads if I ever roll them).

witchynosaur.png

Won't see much progress today, my girlfriend and I are making french silk pie for her sisters birthday so I have to drive for an hour to get to her place, then an hour to get back home...

witchynosaur.png

[hide]96403210201389004868754.jpg[/hide]

That is french silk pie (specifically that's the one we made). We (and by we I mean she because she started making it before I got there) made two of them but this one looked the best.

Also I finished getting my moral, seafaring, and combat crew now. I have 5 m 5 c 5 s 3 JoD 4 merch 1 ox which means I'll have to fire a merch to get 4 oxheads, not sure it's worth it to miss out on the extra 1-3 trade goods every mission you send out after you're done gathering steel...

witchynosaur.png

It was pretty good, not the best pies we've made by any means ;)

In other news Ports hates me now. I succeeded on a 5 plate mission that I sent out at 58% for lulz, then failed all of my steel missions that I sent out all at 75%+

I R sad

witchynosaur.png

Rolled and got the steel for my second oxhead today plus I succeeded at scroll 3/4 for seasingers top. I really need to start runecrafting and smithing more or I won't have the levels to make my armor sets by the time I get the trade goods / scrolls for them.

I've got all the tetsu scrolls, 8/12 DL (chest and legs complete), and 7/12 sea singers (head complete, 3/4 for chest).

Tonight I'll do some fish flingers tonight to finish getting 86 fishing. Getting 90 in this is worse than 90 slayer was by far...

witchynosaur.png

i was told pie was here but all I see is a pie pic! I'm going home!

THIS.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

i was told pie was here but all I see is a pie pic! I'm going home!

THIS.

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

So much anger over the pie. I NEVER SAID IT WAS EDIBLE!

Here's a wolf puppy to cheer you all up.

wolf1c.jpg

witchynosaur.png

S0aHng2.png

You get that shit out of here! Only people who are total level 1928 are allowed on my blog from now on.

p.s. that number goes up by 1 every time you level up.

• Like 1

witchynosaur.png

S0aHng2.png

You get that shit out of here! Only people who are total level 1928 are allowed on my blog from now on.

lolban me [bleep]

jk ilu

No homo

all of the homo

witchynosaur.png

S0aHng2.png

lolban me [bleep]

jk ilu

No homo

all of the homo

all the homo in the whole world

Finished the day having rolled my 2nd oxhead, sent out all steel missions (the other options weren't appealing, herblore and slayer experience, bones, and a story mission) 900, 700, 300, 450. I also knocked off 100 k fishing exp, 25 k runecrafting, and I'm up to 512 battlestaves from buying my daily 64. It's actually a profit to make air battlestaves this way so I'm just going to keep buying them until I have enough for the next crafting level, do them all at once and repeat while I'm working on RC and fishing. It will take 381 days to get enough battlestaves for 90 crafting this way but I'm in no rush and can always buy faster levels later.

Side goal for when I can't be motivated to go skilling is to get dragonrider gloves and boots from KBD. It's decent crimson charms, and also a little bit of cash while helping me work on getting my last 2 attack levels. I'm going to use it to rewrite my old KBD guide from pre-eoc.

witchynosaur.png

Finished the day having rolled my 2nd oxhead, sent out all steel missions (the other options weren't appealing, herblore and slayer experience, bones, and a story mission) 900, 700, 300, 450. I also knocked off 100 k fishing exp, 25 k runecrafting, and I'm up to 512 battlestaves from buying my daily 64. It's actually a profit to make air battlestaves this way so I'm just going to keep buying them until I have enough for the next crafting level, do them all at once and repeat while I'm working on RC and fishing. It will take 381 days to get enough battlestaves for 90 crafting this way but I'm in no rush and can always buy faster levels later.

Side goal for when I can't be motivated to go skilling is to get dragonrider gloves and boots from KBD. It's decent crimson charms, and also a little bit of cash while helping me work on getting my last 2 attack levels. I'm going to use it to rewrite my old KBD guide from pre-eoc.

I was too lazy to think about profit and st00f so I just bought 85 crafting in dhides from a few TD trips. Just gonna sell the finished bodies and rebuy my way to 90 or as close as I can get.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Thanks for reminding me that i need to learn how to do tds properly. I wanna let me come with you for a trio to see how you do it?

witchynosaur.png