Hello, I'm the Doctor! Back and ready to be a noob again!

Tormented demons mayhaps?

I'll have to finally learn them and do them. I'll probably spend tonight learning them and hopefully have a 20 mil limbs drop before the end of the evening.

Should I make/sell a tetsu helm for the cash or should I just wait for the extra 2 plate and have my superior version?

Get Tetsu for yourself. TDs aren't hard, just gotta learn to lure but after that they are easy. I just use momentum so I can pay attention to prayer switch and Darklight use.

Do you have any good guides for luring? Momentum seems like a good idea in my book.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Lures haven't changed, just use the Tip.It guide.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Lures haven't changed, just use the Tip.It guide.

They don't seem to work. I always have 2 demons on me. I've always sucked at TD's before EoC, apparently it isn't any better now.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

I've decided to go for both the Quest Cape and Task Master. I'm pretty close for both (317/343 qp and besides desert I've gone through all the hard achievements).

witchynosaur.png

Worked for me last time, I can show them to you if you like. The guide isn't 100% clear (would be impossible anyway).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Maybe it's better if you see a lure rather than read. This is how I did it, and I just momentum'd my way about. It's slower but not to the point it takes painfully long.

For the 3rd Demon I lure him right inbetween the rock becuse if I don't stand behind that rock formation (smaller one) he'll walk over.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Maybe it's better if you see a lure rather than read. This is how I did it, and I just momentum'd my way about. It's slower but not to the point it takes painfully long.

For the 3rd Demon I lure him right inbetween the rock becuse if I don't stand behind that rock formation (smaller one) he'll walk over.

Tried it again, did the luring in the video to a T and I still ended up with 2 demons on me several times. Having a unicorn wasn't enough to keep up with hp. How are you supposed to know when they're changing attacks?

witchynosaur.png

Unless it's changed, they switch attack styles when they rear back and seize. Leaning towards you is magic, and the little spike above their shoulder followed by a judo chop is range. When they melee the seize and immediately swipe.

Pre-eoc it was every 310 damage that TD's switched prayers. 0s count as 10 damage(but not doing any actual damage to the demon) on that if my memory serves me correctly. I'm not sure if that translates to 3100 damage, as I haven't been there since before eoc came out. Sometimes they will randomly shoot out a blast of magic and as far as I know it's random.

The shield that TD's have also comes back up, but if you know that you can't kill it in time before it pops back up, smacking it with Darklight will reset the timer. Unless jagex changed that.

I hope this helps you if at all possible.

hyoro.png

That-One-Hairy-White-Guy

hyoro.png

I'll just have to keep practicing, I'm sure it's more that I suck at maintaining high APM (which is frustrating because I used to be able to in WoW). Dreadnips seem worth using for sure down there so I'm going to start using them as well.

I'll upload them tomorrow but I got 83 rc and 85 farming tonight so woo hoo for being able to do bloody skulls and torstols with no pies. Between doing TD's, herb farming, MTK, and dailies I should have more than enough for Drygores and Ascension xbows by the time I get 90 runecrafting.

witchynosaur.png

If I wasn't so lazy I'd TD. But instead I go to Frost Dragon because they require far less preparation. Yay 2m a hour.

Inb4botsreturn

29386_s.gif

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

If I wasn't so lazy I'd TD. But instead I go to Frost Dragon because they require far less preparation. Yay 2m a hour.

Inb4botsreturn

What set up do you use for frosts?

Also I rolled 5 plate just now so with good luck I will have full tetsu by this time tomorrow. 8-)

witchynosaur.png

Full Verac's with Cmaul. Fire cape, bandos boots, 6th age ring thingy, fury, barrows glove, and if I really care to, penance aura and vamp scrimshaw. I bring 1 ovl flask, 2 super antifires, about 3 prayer pots (without aura but I haven't used my penance aura since nerf), charm imp, gem bag, 2 war torts (1 summoned and 1 pouch) and maybe 2 or 3 extra pieces of food. I pray Soul Split, Protect Item, and Turmoil.

29386_s.gif

As promised...

x9qo.png

nw.png

And my 5 plate voyage came back successful so now I have this :

6yj1.png

65/150 mil for drygore maces again but I'm considering breaking my bank for DL top and bottom so I can solo arma again.

witchynosaur.png

64 torstols + 2 seeds back in my first run of the day. Be more jelly.

I just put in the order for 90 crafting (64 k coifs and 1.28 mil red feathers rofl) with headdresses for while I work on RC. They should all be in by the time I finish 90 rc and then I'll be able to craft all ports armors. Wewt

witchynosaur.png

I just put in the order for 90 crafting with headdresses for while I work on RC. They should all be in by the time I finish 90 rc and then I'll be able to craft all ports armors. Wewt

Headdresses? Ewwwwwwwww

29386_s.gif

I just put in the order for 90 crafting with headdresses for while I work on RC. They should all be in by the time I finish 90 rc and then I'll be able to craft all ports armors. Wewt

Headdresses? Ewwwwwwwww

I'll gladly wait for them and do them for 400 k exp/hr at 6 gp/xp. 81 to 90 is only going to cost me 25 mil. I can more than make up for that with death lotus and soloing arma for a day or two.

Just had herb run number two net me another 56 torstol. Yay I've made a mil proft today already.

witchynosaur.png

Do you want 20m?

I only ever take money/items if people promise to let me pay them back or if they are quitting and it's going to go to waste. So if you're cool with me paying you back later or you're quitting then yes!

witchynosaur.png

Do you want 20m?

yes

Dibbs

now back off :angry:

• Like 1

witchynosaur.png

Worked on making a legal AHK script for making feather headdresses quickly. I don't have the know how to make one that does the entire inventory but the one that I've got working for now makes 16 headdresses in about 6 seconds with another 6 for banking (assuming I'm slow) makes it 12 seconds for 800 exp or 240 k exp/hr. Tomorrow I plan on making an AHK banking sequence on the same script using control to get my banking time down under 3 seconds so that I can push over 300 k exp/hr. It's all solid loss as headdresses don't sell so it's slightly faster for the same cost as air battlestaves. I'll still be doing my battlestaves every day as well so the final price tag on getting to 90 from 81 is going to be around 30 mil. I expect to have it by the end of next week the way that feathers buy (slowly but I still manage to hit the 5 k / 4 hours with both red and stripey) and with the battlestaff buy limit. If all goes well for ports I should have 200 lacquer by then as well (currently at 165) so I'll have a DL top and bottom but I don't have the scroll for the helm completed yet.

#wallsoftext

Have a puppy that looks like a polar bear for reading

xpf.jpg

witchynosaur.png

If you're on add 'Kwil', if I'm there give me a PM. I have a life now so would actually quite like to give you a bit of money as I've always enjoyed the blog.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

If you're on add 'Kwil', if I'm there give me a PM. I have a life now so would actually quite like to give you a bit of money as I've always enjoyed the blog.

I'll be sure to add a picture to the blog just in case you ever come back so I can pay you back 8-)

Also I added you. I should be on sporadically today but almost all day tomorrow because I've got nothing going on so I'm gonna try to knock off through 85 crafting in one go.

witchynosaur.png

Well I should be on tomorrow though I am a brit and I kind of assume you're american. So lets hope it works out.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.