Hello, I'm the Doctor! Back and ready to be a noob again!

Worked on making a legal AHK script for making feather headdresses quickly. I don't have the know how to make one that does the entire inventory but the one that I've got working for now makes 16 headdresses in about 6 seconds with another 6 for banking (assuming I'm slow) makes it 12 seconds for 800 exp or 240 k exp/hr. Tomorrow I plan on making an AHK banking sequence on the same script using control to get my banking time down under 3 seconds so that I can push over 300 k exp/hr. It's all solid loss as headdresses don't sell so it's slightly faster for the same cost as air battlestaves. I'll still be doing my battlestaves every day as well so the final price tag on getting to 90 from 81 is going to be around 30 mil. I expect to have it by the end of next week the way that feathers buy (slowly but I still manage to hit the 5 k / 4 hours with both red and stripey) and with the battlestaff buy limit. If all goes well for ports I should have 200 lacquer by then as well (currently at 165) so I'll have a DL top and bottom but I don't have the scroll for the helm completed yet.

#wallsoftext

Have a puppy that looks like a polar bear for reading

xpf.jpg

D'AWWW. And wait, 300k an hour?!?! Holy [cabbage]. Brb, selling all my d'hides

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Worked on making a legal AHK script for making feather headdresses quickly. I don't have the know how to make one that does the entire inventory but the one that I've got working for now makes 16 headdresses in about 6 seconds with another 6 for banking (assuming I'm slow) makes it 12 seconds for 800 exp or 240 k exp/hr. Tomorrow I plan on making an AHK banking sequence on the same script using control to get my banking time down under 3 seconds so that I can push over 300 k exp/hr. It's all solid loss as headdresses don't sell so it's slightly faster for the same cost as air battlestaves. I'll still be doing my battlestaves every day as well so the final price tag on getting to 90 from 81 is going to be around 30 mil. I expect to have it by the end of next week the way that feathers buy (slowly but I still manage to hit the 5 k / 4 hours with both red and stripey) and with the battlestaff buy limit. If all goes well for ports I should have 200 lacquer by then as well (currently at 165) so I'll have a DL top and bottom but I don't have the scroll for the helm completed yet.

#wallsoftext

Have a puppy that looks like a polar bear for reading

xpf.jpg

D'AWWW. And wait, 300k an hour?!?! Holy [cabbage]. Brb, selling all my d'hides

That's with AHK though so if you don't know how to use it you won't get that fast of exp.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Well I should be on tomorrow though I am a brit and I kind of assume you're american. So lets hope it works out.

I am not an American, I'm a whovian. I converted just recently.

If you let me know what times you're going to be on I can just plan on being on then.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

I'll be on at 6ish BST for a bit and probably 10ish/11ish BST as well. PM that is, hopefully I'll see you on.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

I'll be on at 6ish BST for a bit and probably 10ish/11ish BST as well. PM that is, hopefully I'll see you on.

I can see you sitting in the lobby right now...

#creeping

witchynosaur.png

4c0q.png

All of my thanks to Cheat for helping me out in my goals. I now have dual drygore maces again so I can start QBDíng effectively for cash to work getting ascension xbows etc.

witchynosaur.png

Almost a new record for my herb run, 2 seeds back and 73 torstols, my record is 2 back and 75 herbs...

witchynosaur.png

I'm frustrated with crafting. The only reasonable ways to train it have ridiculous buy limits on materials and I'm not going to spend 30 gp/xp doing dhide shields.

I guess I'll just focus on runecrafting and killing the KBD for crimsons and some petty cash.

witchynosaur.png

I'm frustrated with crafting. The only reasonable ways to train it have ridiculous buy limits on materials and I'm not going to spend 30 gp/xp doing dhide shields.

I guess I'll just focus on runecrafting and killing the KBD for crimsons and some petty cash.

Get other people to buy what you need for headdresses and pay them. I'll help you out if you add me. Pretty sure if you drop into the HTY chat you might get a guy or two to help as well. The buy limit shouldn't stop you from death lotus. Also, Frost Dragons!!!

• Like 1

29386_s.gif

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Since you have Tetsu + drygores, you're not far off a Vorago team (get a yak & cks though).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I am not an American, I'm a whovian.

6kh6CsD.gif

I put off watching and getting into the show for the last year because I knew I would be an addict... I started the 2005 season 2 weeks ago and am now done with 6 seasons (through 2 seasons of Matt Smith as the Doctor, not sure if the most recent one is up on netflix yet?) and now I'm going to go back and watch the classic episodes because they're up on netflix as well.

Since you have Tetsu + drygores, you're not far off a Vorago team (get a yak & cks though).

Do you even make a decent profit for it to be worth it? From what I understand seismic drops are stupidly rare? I'm a ways off of getting a yak anywho but I might be willing to power through summoning at Glakkers if Vorago is that profitable...

Get other people to buy what you need for headdresses and pay them. I'll help you out if you add me. Pretty sure if you drop into the HTY chat you might get a guy or two to help as well. The buy limit shouldn't stop you from death lotus. Also, Frost Dragons!!!

Added, I just need colored feathers. I'm currently buying them for 20 each in the G.E. and from other players.

Knocked off 100 k crafting exp and sent out 5 Chi as well as 3 bones. No other trade good missions popped up so I sent out 25 k slayer and 25 k herblore exp because why not?

witchynosaur.png

How much do you need to 90 crafting? I'm just gonna buy at the limit and trade when it comes through.

29386_s.gif

Its around 60 k headdresses so 1.2 mil feathers. I've got offers in for 500 k of each color right now. I'll buy however many you get asap as the coifs buy much faster than the feathers.

witchynosaur.png

4w8b.png

Boom! Only waiting on feathers now to come in. Big thanks to Stev for writing an amazing AHK script for headdresses so that that I can spare my wrists for the next few weeks.

I'll be doing headdresses as I have feathers and then straight to runespan with herb runs 3-4 times a day. And of course ports, which got me 3 bones, 6 chi, and 25 herblore/slayer exp. Sent out scroll number 38 at 94% for 2/4 DL hood, my bowl level whaler voyage and a trait voyage for my %sf captain. No trade goods today :sadface:

witchynosaur.png

Oh? So you don't need anymore? Cool.

There's a 5 k per 4 hour buy limit on each type of feather so I'm only getting 60 k (30 of each) feather per day. If you could put offers in at 20 I'll gladly pay 25 each to compensate you for your ge slots lost so that I can cut my time spent buying them in half. I have 130 k feathers bought total since I started now so i need 1.15 mil (1.28 total) more which is going to take 20 days, 10 if you help me.

witchynosaur.png

Got 83 crafting and knocked off another 100 k rc exp tonight. I expect to get 84 rc and 84 crafting tomorrow. I'll upload pics of them all then.

witchynosaur.png

Well thanks to the Duke of Lumbridge I now have 18 k bonus rc exp to use up. Yay. Unfortunately the new interface made my headdresses script not work hardly at all so I'm trying to find a way to get the old interface back.

EDIT

Figured out how to edit the script and fix it for the new interface. Yay.

witchynosaur.png

ax88.png

aaaannnnd

312q.png

One step closer. Side goal of a quest cape added to main post as well and I'll be doing 6 months of MTK before collecting keeping 90+ favor and posting the pic when it's done so that'll be fun.

witchynosaur.png

lolmtk

I can't remember the last time I collected. I just show up and get 100% every Friday and leave. Still got 3m+ in the coffer.

29386_s.gif

c5vw.png

And then I spent about an hour and a half at the jadinko lair and got this 88 fm

pkp6.png

Missed the pic because new interface lags terribly. Shocker

I added working on FM instead of RC because if I get my inferno adze I can finish the Varrock Elite tasks.

witchynosaur.png

I hate the runespan. If I ever manage to get 90 runecrafting it will be a miracle. Also, trying to decide if I should spend the cash to get 95 fletching so that I can make the good scrimshaws.

EDIT

4 k points until I have full wicked robes.

witchynosaur.png