Hello, I'm the Doctor! Back and ready to be a noob again!

50 Lacquer/Plate Trio sent out at 64%.

:pray:

All my other voyages came back as partial successes so no dragonskin rigging for me. Darn.

We went to go see World War Z instead of Man of Steel. It's amazing if you like zombie movies.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

50 Lacquer/Plate Trio sent out at 64%.

:pray:

All my other voyages came back as partial successes so no dragonskin rigging for me. Darn.

We went to go see World War Z instead of Man of Steel. It's amazing if you like zombie movies.

I want to see that soooooooooo badly.

Doit

Also I failed the trio and lost 456 jade. FML That was using all the 10% combat, moral and seafaring random rewards I had plus a fortune of the sea.

fjdsahvldsahuflhew[ovjdsavmklfdangiudwhafoipcsdal'vkjailfnerwqivuav

Is mad.

EDIT

less mad, got another FOTS from my random today.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Doit

Also I failed the trio and lost 456 jade. FML That was using all the 10% combat, moral and seafaring random rewards I had plus a fortune of the sea.

fjdsahvldsahuflhew[ovjdsavmklfdangiudwhafoipcsdal'vkjailfnerwqivuav

Is mad.

Probably killed an oxhead too.

4 Lifeboats ftw.

Inb4 jagex removes lifeboats as a permanent ability with the next ports update.

witchynosaur.png

3rd Oxhead!!!!11!!!!1!!!

qkt8.png

Ships due back in ~2 hours. Trio #3 for plate lacquer rolled again so I may send that out depending on if I get a random and all 3 rewards are +10% options or 1 more FotS.

I also did a little bit of runecrafting today. I'm ~100 k from 83. I am going to get 88 fishing tomorrow (378 k off right now and I'm working on it in DG).

witchynosaur.png

Trio #3 sent out at 62% I am not hopeful.

308 k from 88 fishing at which point I will be banner boosting for rocktails once per day as well as doing daily fish flingers.

112 k from 83 runecrafting which I will be getting today.

witchynosaur.png

Lol 62% lrn2b bad at sub-50%

Teach me your ways. It failed and cost me 465 steel...

witchynosaur.png

Got my last ship upgrade so besides buildings and 1 more oxhead I have no need for steel.

witchynosaur.png

dr15.png

Shakdoosh

witchynosaur.png

Currently 90 k from 88 fishing... ughghghghghgh I hate this skill so much.

witchynosaur.png

Trio number 3 out at 68%. Also sent out 5 chi at 80% and managed to get within 40 k fishing exp from 88 fishing. Tomorrow night I should get 88 fishing and 83 rc (I've been putting that one off for too long).

witchynosaur.png

Guess who is 90 Fishing.

I'm in a bad mood because I failed my trio #3 again.

I sold my gear/drygores to buy 90 smithing at artisans workshop. Figured if I'm going to level smithing I might as well get a bling cannon out of the deal.

I should by my records be able to afford 90 crafting as well doing dragonhide shields.

If by then I haven't succeeded at my third trio I'm quitting runescape forever and going to play halo for the rest of my life.

witchynosaur.png

Guess who is 90 Fishing.

I sold my gear/drygores to buy 90 smithing at artisans workshop. Figured if I'm going to level smithing I might as well get a bling cannon out of the deal.

I should by my records be able to afford 90 crafting as well doing dragonhide shields.

If by then I haven't succeeded at my third trio I'm quitting runescape forever and going to play halo for the rest of my life.

But...halo is shit.

Plslrn2playgoodgame

Guess who is 90 Fishing.

But...halo is shit.

Plslrn2playgoodgame

Halo 3 and Reach were shit, Halo 2 was fun because there were so so many fantastic bug abuses and their system for partying up and adding friends was waaaay more conducive to meeting people that you wanted to play with and teaming up with them. Halo 4 is fun because there's actually balance in the weapons so its not just one weapon that is the best in every situation.

Much better than CoD where you pay 60 dollars every 6 months to play the exact same game again.

Define a good game for me then. And also I'm no longer pissed. I get over things quickly but get very upset for the brief period of time that I spend being angry.

witchynosaur.png

Skyrim is a great game.

Personally liked Oblivion better mainly because the Dark Brotherhood quests in Skyrim seemed half-assed to me. They both are very well done though.

ur8.png

I was sad to find out that you can only stock up up on tickets for FF up to 10 from the guy, i'll get 200 k xp using them up but I wanted to save them and use them all at once for 89-90

witchynosaur.png

That makes sense. I tend to stay away from most quests.. just like I do in Runescape, hence my 80 qp in 7 years lol. I just like to walk the map and view the scenery and kill everyone I come across.

That makes sense. I tend to stay away from most quests.. just like I do in Runescape, hence my 80 qp in 7 years lol. I just like to walk the map and view the scenery and kill everyone I come across.

I can only take Skyrim in like 1hr increments. Otherwise it gets boring as hell.

Currently fun game I enjoy is Prototype 2. Fun, easy to learn, and the storyline is for the most part quite interesting.

Quite movie-like.

I can only take Skyrim in like 1hr increments. Otherwise it gets boring as hell.

Currently fun game I enjoy is Prototype 2. Fun, easy to learn, and the storyline is for the most part quite interesting.

Quite movie-like.

I plan on getting prototype 1 and 2 soon.

witchynosaur.png

Guess who is 90 Fishing.

But...halo is shit.

Plslrn2playgoodgame

Halo 3 and Reach were shit, Halo 2 was fun because there were so so many fantastic bug abuses and their system for partying up and adding friends was waaaay more conducive to meeting people that you wanted to play with and teaming up with them. Halo 4 is fun because there's actually balance in the weapons so its not just one weapon that is the best in every situation.

Much better than CoD where you pay 60 dollars every 6 months to play the exact same game again.

Define a good game for me then. And also I'm no longer pissed. I get over things quickly but get very upset for the brief period of time that I spend being angry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8JmfCYmtHo

After 90 fishing and the WHALER! Of course :P

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Guess who is 90 Fishing.

But...halo is shit.

Plslrn2playgoodgame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8JmfCYmtHo

After 90 fishing and the WHALER! Of course :P

It's true. I knocked off a good chunk of fishing exp yesterday. I'm now 850 k from 90.

I also had a good morning for ports. Rolled a 10 k combat captain with 1 trait (plucky which is meh) and a +40 personal seafaring bonus, got another ration pack and seasingers bottled cry, and then I rolled 5 plate and 5 chi missions (sent out 5 lacquer convict special voyage as well).

witchynosaur.png