Hello, I'm the Doctor! Back and ready to be a noob again!

Bought my steel warehouse for ports and sent out scroll number 29 at 74% as well as 5 plate at 80. I'm also under 200 k till 89 fishing so I should get that tomorrow just from fish flingers.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

5 Plate mission came back successful, the rest of my steel missions came back successful, scroll #29 failed. Oh well.

Sent out 5 chi at 83% along with 3 steel missions. I've got 2 moral and 2 seafaring random boosts to use on trio 3 if it rolls tonight plus my oxheads are all 7+ now (last I sent it out one was level 4, and 2 were level 6). Come on trio!

Will update with 89 fishing in a couple of hours.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

vdli.png

xn9r.png

All of that winning. 110 k until 89...

witchynosaur.png

3ut.png

So...close...

I rolled the trio today. I also rolled a 5 plate voyage so I sent that out first and I'm hoping to get another random when my ships come back tomorrow morning so that I can up my chances on the trio as far as possible. Best I can get on it right now is 73% with no random event boosters.

witchynosaur.png

Push! Push! And push until you can't push no mores! And when you get there then you just push sum mores!

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Push! Push! And push until you can't push no mores! And when you get there then you just push sum mores!

Not today! Today I'm working on my car(s). I'm selling my old one to my girlfriend so i want to make sure it's in as nice a shape as possible. Mine is used but it's in great shape. Just gotta do some cosmetic stuff like treating the leather and such. In RS related news I sent out trio #3 at 70%. The highest I've sent it out at so far (afair). If all that goes well I should be done in ~6 hours and then I'll be on to do some more fishing.

I'm also stocking up on broad arrowheads from the shop and battelstaffs to work on crafting/fletching for slightly cheaper. Buying them all from shop over the course of days that I run buy them is not exp waste. So far I'm up to 300 battlestaffs and 12 k broad arrowheads.

witchynosaur.png

I FINALLY SUCCEEDED ON MY [bleep]ING TRIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!!1!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tioh.png

Also here's a pic of my current resources...

sp69.png

Now to power my way through smithing and crafting so that I can actually make some of this armor... Smithing first and while I'm doing it I'll be buying my battlestaffs to make crafting a little bit cheaper (planning on doing d hide shields so it's going to cost me a bit).

witchynosaur.png

Got 82 smithing today. So far it look as though the trade good totems for Ports do absolutely nothing. Myself and weathermatt still have a ways to go (I'm at almost 400 voyages, he's at like 350) but right now I'm at an 8.67% chance of trade goods of any kind while he is at 8.45%. He has 4 totems and I have zero.

witchynosaur.png

msim.png

9avj.png

Artisans workshop. I'm at 180 plate so I should hopefully hit 90 by the time I hit 200 plate and have full tetsu.

witchynosaur.png

I rolled 2 oxheads yesterday. Now I have an extra. Yay.

witchynosaur.png

goodluck with your goals you are far already (:

nice stats you got there !

otr.png

This was to be able to use the bones I've stored up. I really have no interest in training fletching ATM so I figured I might as well just train it with the occasional scrimshaw and make ~300 k while I'm at it. Then after another 1.2 hours at Artisans Workshop...

rezl.png

Finished off the day with 6 dungeoneering floors bringing me ~300 k from 91 and ~1/4 the way to my chaotic staff plus a reset so I'll be able to do those floors for some fishing exp on my way to 90. Between the c2's and my fish flingers I think i can cover the rest of 90 without having to do traditional fishing.

And because I love you all so much have an amazing picture I found on another website of paint being spun off of a drill.

jg0q.jpg

And that's all for the evening. I'm off to sleep.

witchynosaur.png

Started farming herbs again. I know, I've been an idiot to not have been this whole time. Since March 20th I've missed out on at ~800 k per day if I got 5 runs in a day. That's approximately 98 mil. :wall:

Ihatemyself

So now that that's fixed, my coffers for MTK are topped off and I've got 90 smithing banked I'm anxious to get full Tetsu. My 6 plate voyage came back so I need 14 more plate and 90 smithing for the full set. Besides that I cleaned out my bank today finally. It was driving my OCD crazy. I have a tab set up just for herb runs and for my JoT every day because if I don't have everything in a tab to do it I just don't do it. Later tonight I'll be doing troll invasion for the extra 62 k fishing exp that it will give me and then finishing up with my c2's. I should have 90 fishing by tomorrow evening with fish flingers if all goes well but it will more than likely be Saturday.

witchynosaur.png

Just got 85 smithing. Will upload the pic later. I'll be getting 86 and then doing some addy plates with my zaros banner boost to save some cash (platebodies are currently almost half the gp/ex as artisans workshop...)

Also got another 6 plate so I'm 192/200 for full tetsu barring 90 smithing.

I am 400 k from 90 fishing. I'm going to do it with JoT primarily while I do smithing and also RC.

And I'm 46 k from 81 craft thanks to some battlestaffs that I made last night and 136 k from 85 farming (can't wait to not have to use pies to do torstol runs...)

• Like 1

witchynosaur.png

usqq.png

Got that from doing God Statues DnD for the first time, chose slayer exp as I don't need extra prayer at this point.

Then this

2mxh.png

and this

sxr3.png

Put in GE offers for the addy bars to do addy plates once I hit 88 which I won't be getting until Monday, maybe Tuesday but once they buy I will have 90 smith banked and still have a 50 mil bank worth + full tetsu provided I get my last 8 plate in the next 3 days.

I made a mil off of torstols today as well. Kinda sad that the break even point for them is at 25 herbs. I had 2 plants die on 3 of my runs and still have 150 k profit on those individual runs. 100 k exp til 85 farming.

witchynosaur.png

3cw.png

z3yt.png

I also finished off the Elite Falador Tasks so hello free 60 k slayer exp and 100 k fishing exp. Tomorrow I should be getting 90 fishing and 90 smithing.

witchynosaur.png

[bleep] tomorrow. I got it today!

y5hp.png

w2gm.png

Boom. Then I went on over to my port and made my tetsu plate and legs.

2nsv.png

For voyages I rolled 5 plate, 3 lacquer for main voyages and 5 bones and a scroll for special voyages. That puts me 2 plate off of having full tetsu and 65 lacquer off of having full death lotus.

Time for sleep...

witchynosaur.png

30yl.png

Only 2 more skills left to go until I can max ports. Crafting and Runecrafting. I'm a little burnt out of the game after how much I've played the last week or two so I'm going to take a break to only do ports and herb runs with each port log in.

Then I'll be hitting runecrafting with herb runs to make money after that. By the time I hit 90 rc I should have enough for dual drygores again which I will use to boss for money for crafting and then I'll have full ports sets.

Cheers and thanks to anyone who has posted or just lurked on this blog to help inspire me to keep going.

• Like 1

witchynosaur.png

Even when I think I'm not to noobiest of them all I am reminded that I am.

Enjoy your break. Kinda mad you got most your Testu before me without the whaler but whatever. :)

29386_s.gif

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

5 plate came back a success along with my 10 lacquer and 3 lacquer. Also my first 30 spice voyage came back successful. Send out another 5 lacquer and now to wait for rerolls. Also I'm gathering the last of my other resources I need to max port buildings (I need like 3 k more jade for the workshop and 5 k more cherrywood) and then it's just getting my ideal totems.

Also I'll be keeping track of my cash pile on my way back to dual drygores. I'm hoping they crash again soon. Last I owned them I sold them to fund my skilling at 89 mil and 28 mil for both maces. Literally the next week they announced Verago and prices went up to 110 and 41 mil. FML.

Current cash stack is at 56 / 151 mil. Should take me a month or two to get it.

witchynosaur.png

I want them for bossing, it's made worse by the fact that I've had them before... I'll definitely check out your blog when I'm not on my mobile phone.

witchynosaur.png

Tormented demons mayhaps?

I'll have to finally learn them and do them. I'll probably spend tonight learning them and hopefully have a 20 mil limbs drop before the end of the evening.

Should I make/sell a tetsu helm for the cash or should I just wait for the extra 2 plate and have my superior version?

witchynosaur.png

Tormented demons mayhaps?

I'll have to finally learn them and do them. I'll probably spend tonight learning them and hopefully have a 20 mil limbs drop before the end of the evening.

Should I make/sell a tetsu helm for the cash or should I just wait for the extra 2 plate and have my superior version?

Get Tetsu for yourself. TDs aren't hard, just gotta learn to lure but after that they are easy. I just use momentum so I can pay attention to prayer switch and Darklight use.

29386_s.gif