Hello, I'm the Doctor! Back and ready to be a noob again!

Hello. You are quite awesome. Doctor Who is amazing.

That is all.

10/10 would read again.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Hello. You are quite awesome. Doctor Who is amazing.

That is all.

I quite agree. I get to start season one of the 1968 series tomorrow and I'm beyond excited. I spend a lot of time on a website called tickld.com and they have Doctor Who memes all the time and I finally caved and started watching it so I could know what the hell was going on.

Best. Decision. Ever.

My birthday list has exactly one thing on it. This

Out of curiosity which episode have you found to be the most scary/disturbing?

In RS related news I got 92 firemaking today. I missed the screenshot because I was going to take it of the skill guide screen but had to log out when my girlfriend came over. Just realized it now but to make up for it I'll be getting my inferno adze tomorrow and I'll post a screenie of that. No QBD progress because I cba to do it today but I will get a good hour in tomorrow.

For ports I rolled 5 plate and also got my storyline #4 putting me ~5-6 days away from full seasinger.

And because I didn't have any pictures in this post here's a puppy with some ducklings.

hoow.jpg

• Like 1

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Hmm... That's a tough question. I'd have to say Blink was the first episode that really "terrified" me, then there are several in season 5, 6 and 7, such as the Hotel room one in s6 iirc. And the one with the little kid who hid the things he was scared of inside his closet, like those doll things.

I feel like the seasons with Matt Smith really picked up on making the episodes more scary and terrifying.

And your reason for starting Doctor Who is basically the same as mine. A really close friend of mine talked about it 24/7 + I saw all these memes and gifs and such all over the internet. After a few weeks of resisting I finally gave in. Literally the best decision I've ever made.

Now, who is your favorite Doctor (of the post-2005 episodes, I haven't watched the old shows), who's your favorite companion and favorite season? :D

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Christopher Eccleston #1

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Hmm... That's a tough question. I'd have to say Blink was the first episode that really "terrified" me, then there are several in season 5, 6 and 7, such as the Hotel room one in s6 iirc. And the one with the little kid who hid the things he was scared of inside his closet, like those doll things.

I did not sleep after the dollhouse episode. Blink was creepy but I didn't lose sleep over it. The dollhouse and the empty child were just torture. Not to mention I watched them both at like 4:00 am...

I feel like the seasons with Matt Smith really picked up on making the episodes more scary and terrifying.

And your reason for starting Doctor Who is basically the same as mine. A really close friend of mine talked about it 24/7 + I saw all these memes and gifs and such all over the internet. After a few weeks of resisting I finally gave in. Literally the best decision I've ever made.

Now, who is your favorite Doctor (of the post-2005 episodes, I haven't watched the old shows), who's your favorite companion and favorite season? :D

Favorite Doctor out of 9, 10 and 11 would have to be David Tennant overall. I think Matt Smith captured a lot of great moments and had some great recurring jokes (being able to speak baby and horse being my favorite) but Tennant (imo) was the Doctor every second of every episode. I read an interview that he did where he said in essence that he was so consumed with his role that he had great difficulty breaking character outside of just shooting the episodes, plus the whole marrying the Doctors daughter, becoming the Doctor and then having his wife play his daughter is awesome.

Favorite companion was Mrs. Pond. It's very rare to find a female character that is as devoid of sexist tones in television and movies these days and she's amazingly independent while also being lovable. I hated Rory until season 7.

I honesty couldn't pick a favorite season. There's a couple episodes that I could watch over and over again and never be sick of them but its like 2-3 in every season (with the exception of season 1).

Christopher Eccleston #1

I was not a fan of Eccleston for two reasons : SPOILERS if you haven't seen all of season 7

[hide]

1. His catchphrase and the overall use of the word "fantastic" is extremely irritating to me. I think they average using it around 30 times an episode in some of the worst cases.

2. His violent streak, which makes a little more sense given the reveal of the "dark" doctor that came between 8 and 9, is very unbecoming. Part of what I love about the Doctor is he's like an intergalactic time traveling batman, always able to out think and accomplish his ends without resorting to killing.

[/hide]

gdzi.png

0cf9.png

Then shortly after that...

ifzl.png

And with my reward xp...

v142.png

and

pvsi.png

Whew.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

But that's why I loved Eccleston so much. He was so dark and violent at times, but other times he was quirky and happy and all that jazz. But my favorite Doctor has to be Matt Smith. To me he was the Doctor (not saying that Tennant and Eccleston weren't, I just felt Smith fitted perfectly). He's quirky, funny, not too dark or violent, but can be serious of course when needed. I nearly instantly fell in love with Smith. It took me a while to adjust to Tennant after season 1.

My favorite companion... Jesus this is a ridiculously hard choice. I'd have to say Amy in s5-6. I didn't like her in s7. Rory was great too. I really liked him. I also really quite liked Donna and Martha.

Favorite season for me is S6. That big plot twist/reveal in episode 5 or 6, I forgot which, with Amy and River song. I swear, my brain was all over my wall when I heard that. Like, wow. S6, closely followed by S3. I [bleep]ing loved S3 and the storyline in that one. All the episodes were brilliant, which doesn't happen in any of the other seasons. The finale in S3 is also my favorite finale so far. Loved it.

I'm going to be so sad when Smith leaves the show. :< Really wish he'd stay for one more season.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

But that's why I loved Eccleston so much. He was so dark and violent at times, but other times he was quirky and happy and all that jazz. But my favorite Doctor has to be Matt Smith. To me he was the Doctor (not saying that Tennant and Eccleston weren't, I just felt Smith fitted perfectly). He's quirky, funny, not too dark or violent, but can be serious of course when needed. I nearly instantly fell in love with Smith. It took me a while to adjust to Tennant after season 1.

My favorite companion... Jesus this is a ridiculously hard choice. I'd have to say Amy in s5-6. I didn't like her in s7. Rory was great too. I really liked him. I also really quite liked Donna and Martha.

Favorite season for me is S6. That big plot twist/reveal in episode 5 or 6, I forgot which, with Amy and River song. I swear, my brain was all over my wall when I heard that. Like, wow. S6, closely followed by S3. I [bleep]ing loved S3 and the storyline in that one. All the episodes were brilliant, which doesn't happen in any of the other seasons. The finale in S3 is also my favorite finale so far. Loved it.

I'm going to be so sad when Smith leaves the show. :< Really wish he'd stay for one more season.

I agree that I wish Smith would stay for one more, but I have strangely high hopes for Capaldi, mostly because he has been a fan of the show since he was a child and so was tennant (and tennant turned out awesome).

Rolled 5 plate and 5 chi in ports today as well as sending out story #5 for the occultist. Waiting for that one to get back before sending out the chi so that I can send it out with my two missing traveling bands (should be able to get close to 100% success rate. Then I have 9 more voyages to go through and I rolled 5 bones/spice together finally so I can start collecting data on if you can shift the 3.2% chance at trade goods over to plate/lacquer/chi by not sending out spice/bones (since you can't get more than one of the same trade good at a time).

I also just looked at the tasks for the desert and realized I can complete all of them including the elite tasks if I just do Stolen Hearts, Spirits of the Elid, and Diamond in the Rough. Goal for tomorrow is now to knock off those 3 quests, get an hour of QBD in, and complete all of the tasks for the desert.

witchynosaur.png

http://www.maxcape.com/calc/th+e%20doctor

I'm apparently 51% of the way to maxing. I'm not sure if that's discouraging or encouraging...

witchynosaur.png

t9pWERb.gif

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

t9pWERb.gif

All of my want.

I'm close to finishing my goal that I set out for today.

4x3u.png

db5u.png

fam2.png

ujtn.png

Dominion Tower is all that's left before I can finish the elite set. I need to find 5 more journal pages, defeat the Pest Queen (I've encountered her once in 600 boss kills and that was before eoc and I had no supplies), and use a help horn and bomb in the tower (I know I'm a noob, I just always convert them to exp so this one should be easy and hopefully I'll have my journal pages by the time I find the pest queen). If all goes well I should have it by the end of the evening.

witchynosaur.png

FFF---------

GET A QUEST CAPE!

I will have to add it to my goals on the op if I do that. Might as well add all quests complete and tasks at this point right? And then max/comp capes

witchynosaur.png

FFF---------

GET A QUEST CAPE!

I will have to add it to my goals on the op if I do that. Might as well add all quests complete and tasks at this point right? And then max/comp capes

DAMN RIGHT!

You should also add max fashionscaping score :3

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Ports Update : Sent out 5 Chi, 5 Lacquer, 5 Plate and a scroll last night. All successful. Spend the rest of my voyage rolls this morning and rolled/sent out another 5 Chi, lacquer, and plate. Even at the price floor for trade goods that's 2.34 mil in trade goods. Closer to 3 mil at todays prices.

I will get back to doing QBD today. At least 1 hours worth because as of now as soon as I get the last occ voyage I can make seasingers bottom, and then as soon as I get the 3rd trio i can make the top, so I need to be able to afford virtus wand/book/books/gloves asap.

I'll also try to finish up dominion tower. I didn't make much progress on it last night because I went to a party with my sister (we're best friends and we're proud of it) and didn't get back till late.

Also I made shots for the whole family last night. I highly recommend the following...

Sunday Morning

1 pt dark rum

1 pt kaluha

1 pt rum chata

Tequila Sunrise

2 pts tequila

1 pt orange juice

s splash of grenadine

Pancake Breakfast

1 pt Jameson Irish Whiskey

1 Pt Butterscotch Scnapps

Chase with a mouthful of orange juice

That last one has the exact aftertaste of a pancake breakfast if you do it right and is by far my favorite.

witchynosaur.png

All dominion tower pages : got

Just need to find the pest queen and I will be done with my desert tasks forever.

EDIT

Pest Queen Killed!

witchynosaur.png

VICTORY! LET US DRUNKSCAPE TO CELEBRATE!

BRB, going to buy more jameson.

ewcj.png

ocy2.png

I'll be back on around 9 or so tonight to do my QBD run for the day and do some dailies. Tomorrow I don't expect to be on at all.

EDIT

I almost forgot!

wfkt.png

witchynosaur.png

Pretty lame run at QBD today. I only got 11 kills in due to a stupid death (clicked antifire and it didn't register) and then rage quitting later after having three 5 minute long kills due to carapace and 3 assaults/destroys not landing a single hit. I'll update the drop tab once I get 50 kills (tomorrow) but I did get my first dragonbone kit and 3 more royal crossbow parts. I made like 2 mil in the 45 minutes I actually killed her which sadly only covers the cost that my rapier depreciated today...

witchynosaur.png

>2013

>Not choosing Tennant as the best Doctor of all time

you should all an zero

I'm sorry, I don't speak monkey.

In other news I'm going to buy a virtus book, wand of treachery, virtus top/gloves/boots and go start afking magic at armadyl tomorrow. I want to max mage and defense ASAP and I'm tired of QBD.

witchynosaur.png

The difference between Virtus book and ah Book in damage was something along the lines of 1% when I tested it, in case you wanted to know.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

The difference between Virtus book and ah Book in damage was something along the lines of 1% when I tested it, in case you wanted to know.

Was that with auto attacks? I'm going to be using it for barraging Armadyl so I figured the extra accuracy on one of my weapons would be helpful.

witchynosaur.png

CJ, Smith is the best. Deal with it.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png