Hello, I'm the Doctor! Back and ready to be a noob again!

3wi.PNG

2 More levels to go until 2400 total.

Did my QBD today and obviously some slayer. Made about 6 mil profit between that and herb runs.

My SoF outfit progress since the promo started is as so

Blacksmith : Complete

Diviner : Complete

Botanist : Complete

Artisan : 3/5

1st Age : 4/5

Shaman : 0/5

Chef : Complete

Other xp boosing outfits

Master RC Robes : 0/4

Fisherman : Complete

Golden Mining : Complete

Constructor : Complete

Lumberjack : Complete

Firemaker : Complete

Black Ibis : 1/4

I will probably get Master RC robes but I am going to be hard pressed to find the desire to get full black ibis unless they change the mechanics of how you get the pieces. I would rather die than spend 100 mil exp at PP just to finish some fashionscape.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Keepsake a bronze/iron warhammer! With a matching off-hand claw

Brb buying keepsake keys.

The cclaw is just till I can afford my oh mace which will happen after I pay my friend back his cash. (He loaned me 20 mil if I agreed to give him 25 back in a week or 30 back if it takes longer than that) I should be able to get him his money back by tomorrow and have my oh mace by the end of the week.

I got 2400 total level with 95 herblore and 91 smithing. Pics to come tomorrow. QBD goal has been lowered to 10 kills per day because I'm lazy but I'll be doing more slayer because I'm enjoying it again. I'm still planning on getting 99 slayer, defense, range and mage by the end of January.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

QBD goal lowered?

That's one sign that my prediction is about to come true :twss:

It's more that I'm lacking a lot of slots of BiS gear so my kills are slow. I was hoping to be able to get at least 20 kills per hour but with my gear I'm going to be lucky to hit 18. I only go for an hour per day with penance and then its on to slayer and other things like daily challenges etc. 

b65a.png

Picture for that one sucks because my mouse bugged out and kept spam clicking on me. I'm lucky to have gotten it at all.

4l44.png

That one however turned out great!

Goals for the day : Hit 20 mil cash stack from QBD, slayer, and herb farming. 

witchynosaur.png

Keepsake a frying pan!!!

Your January goals look great, hope it brings in the money for you :) I just can't get the hand of meleeing QBD myself so sticking with ranged on that.

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Keepsake a frying pan!!!

Your January goals look great, hope it brings in the money for you :) I just can't get the hand of meleeing QBD myself so sticking with ranged on that.

Ironically all of my deaths at qbd have been when I tried ranging or from dcing. What set up do you try when you've tried meleeing?

witchynosaur.png

When I was starting out I used tetsu top/bottom, penance, item protect until I was able to not-die replaced with vampyris later, bandos helm/slayerhelm, bandos boots/gloves, and mh/oh claws (later replaced with drygores.)

I'm tried using full bandos when I had claws for the dmg boost but I just couldn't hit enough and ended up dying a few times by carelessness.

Dunno if that's the BEST but it's what I had when I tried melee.

hzvjpwS.gif

When I was starting out I used tetsu top/bottom, penance, item protect until I was able to not-die replaced with vampyris later, bandos helm/slayerhelm, bandos boots/gloves, and mh/oh claws (later replaced with drygores.)

I'm tried using full bandos when I had claws for the dmg boost but I just couldn't hit enough and ended up dying a few times by carelessness.

Dunno if that's the BEST but it's what I had when I tried melee.

I prefer penance to vamp. With the drygore mace and prayer renewal I dont need any more prayer.

I'm currently using welfare gear+superior tetsu and cclaw oh but I'll be upgrading to better gear today before I do my hour of penance. Since malevolent is so cheap I'm probably going to get a set as soon as I can afford it.

Inventory right now is 2 ovld 2 renewal, 2 superantifire all flasks, captains log and the rest rocktail. Normally can get the whole hour in without banking as long as the chest is nice with rocktail drops :)

In other news I'll also be getting 83 div today.

witchynosaur.png

Yeah vamp = scrimshaw, not the aura. My bad.

:D

I always forget that exists. I should get one and try it out today...

witchynosaur.png

Keepsake a frying pan!!!

FableScape

Vamp scrimshaw is nice.

Fable?! I love that game. The first one was amazing but too easy. The second was easier but super anticlimactic. The third one was a great balance but the minimap and navigation was absolutely [bleep]ing awful.

witchynosaur.png

3 was an abomination.

We can't be friends anymore.

:(

Why? My only beef with it was that navigation was absolutely screwy. 3 was the one that you got to inherit the kingdom and had the creepy darkness stuff from the desert right?

P.s. can we still be friends? I seriously want to do Barbarian Assault with you and some other people. I've never gone before and I want to get enough bonus exp in agility to last me till 99...

witchynosaur.png

Recently bought Fable 3 myself - the navigation is [bleep]ing awful. Decent story and game play so far though. Admittedly, I have only played 3 hours.

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

What did you think of the 50th special? I loved it tbh. I'm gonna miss Smith. :(

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

The moral struggles were a contrived mess. Combat was even more watered down from 2. The content was ripped out in a lot of ways and charged for as dlc (a strong hallmark since 2's release.) The story wasn't really all that good compared to the first one.

hzvjpwS.gif

What did you think of the 50th special? I loved it tbh. I'm gonna miss Smith. :(

[hide=in case other reading don't want spoilers]

Apparently there are some webisodes that explain some of the things that I'm confused about but over all I thought the episode was very entertaining. To me it seemed that John Hurt being the Doctor was thrown in at the end of the last season and this was their "oh shit now we have to explain everything about his character quickly because everyone is far more interested in Capaldi being the next Doctor so lets do it in one episode" kinda deal. The only other thing (and this might be explained from the web stuff) is I don't understand how they lay out that you can NEVER cross your own timeline (that was like all the last season finale was about) but suddenly its ok to cross it and then to join yourself and cross it again! Besides that watching Smith and Tennant interact was one of the highlights of the shows history imo. 

The last thing that bugs me is I "thought" that at one time Eccleston said that Galifrey being destroyed was a fixed point in time and couldn't be changed so the fact that they changed it seems troublesome to me. 

This is what happens when I watch anything though, I automatically (I literally can't shut it off) look for plot holes. When I went to go see the new Thor movie I found 28 in the first half of the movie. 

[/hide]

TLDR : Entertaining and I enjoyed it desite some things that don't make sense to me.

The moral struggles were a contrived mess. Combat was even more watered down from 2. The content was ripped out in a lot of ways and charged for as dlc (a strong hallmark since 2's release.) The story wasn't really all that good compared to the first one.

I agree about the moral struggles. The combat in 2 was my favourite (well the combat in #1 was technically but that's because it was so buggy and easy to abuse mechanically that you could go through the whole game and never get hit once [which I did one time]). The DLC thing was unfortunate as well. It was right as games started to switch to DLC as ways to make more money and unfortunately the industry wasn't good at it yet to the Fable 3 players suffered because of it. I agree the first one had the best story although I think the first one was harder to understand because the plot moved so quickly. I think I managed to speed run the first game in less than 4 hours.

But the actual plot devices in 3 were far more enjoyable to me than 2. Also I was very mad that 2 made me choose between my Dog and the rest of humanity and I've never really gotten over it.

witchynosaur.png

q31h.png

Because I'm silly and can't do math I will be getting 90 construction around december 20th and not on the 31st as planned, but it is going to cost me closer to 1 mil per day. In addition I now have an additional 10 days of aura to use which I'm going to put into fletching which will get me to 89 fletching with broad arrows. 

I suck at keeping goals so I've changed them to be as follows.

10 QBD kills per day (its like 3-3.5 mil per day which is all I can stand of doing in one go and my schedule makes it hard to do a full hour straight without interruptions). 

90 Construction in 20 days

89 Fletching by the end of December

99 Firemaking in 20 days

Herb Runs as often as possible (Herb farming alone is going to pay for my skilling endeavors).

Ports (getting ready for 2.0, goal of 20 k of each resource and at least 100 of each trade good in case they're used in the new items for some reason).

Glacors can wait and I can for sure fit this all into my schedule the way that I play. I have 1 hour and 20 minutes between my 1st and second shift at work which I will be using to do firemaking for ~300 k exp/day. Between shifts 2 and 3 I have closer to 2 hours of break so I'll be doing QBD for 10 or more kills, then on to using my festive aura and other daily activities like buying broad arrow heads to save some cash on that and daily challenges. When I get home from my third shift I do Ports, Divine Locations, and then if I have no plans for the evening (which doesn't happen often) I'll work on whatever I feel like.

In other news I got all the pieces of the Shaman outfit today which leaves 1 piece of 1st age (the bracelet) and 2 pieces of the artisans (gloves/boots) before I have all the exp boosting gear from SoF. Then I just need to get the Master RC robes to have all the outfits that I can still use (99 thieving so I don't need Black Ibis and 99 hunter so I don't need the yahtweifdis stick).

All in all a pretty good day!

• Like 1

witchynosaur.png

No QBD today because my where my tonsils were hemorraged at dinner. Had to go into the ER for surgery to get them cauterized but I won't be at work tomorrow now so I'll do 20 then to make up for it.

witchynosaur.png

;_;

Glad it's all sorted now though.

Me too :) Unfortunately I'm back to square one in terms of what I'm allowed to eat which means another 2 weeks of not eating anything that isnt mashed potatoes or the like until december 15th....

r6su.png

Thanks Festive aura!

I spent some time today doing BA with Squakus and got 360 bonus agility exp to use. Between that, skoll boots coming up in January and doing daily challenges I think I'll be able to make it to 99 without training the normal rates again

witchynosaur.png

of87.png

Got that quick since I was only 9 k away. Now it's time for bed I think. 

witchynosaur.png