Hello, I'm the Doctor! Back and ready to be a noob again!

About time you fixed your sig.

I hadn't been on tip.it outside of the mobile site for like 2 and a half months so I didn't realize it until like 4 days ago.

Also ...

fnqp.png

I'm 4 k away from 57 and I should be getting 60 tomorrow. Still am really enjoying this skill. It's more relaxing to me than it is slow/frustrating. I especially love the enriched spawns every 20 min. Yesterday though I had 10 people in my world and non of them were picking up their chronicles so I got 35 of them in the hour that I was training.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Just under 9 k exp until 59 div, I will be getting 60 tonight. Also I plan on getting 99 Divination by the end of November before going for a quest cape because Polar won't stop harassing me about it. I need to get about 200 k exp/day to make it which seems doable once I get to the higher levels and can average 70 k exp/hr + all misc exp going towards it.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

60 Divination today

80ps.png

Send out scroll number 59 for ports as well as 5 plate. I also switched my set up to 6 oxheads, 5 moral, 4 combat, 4 seafaring, 3 jod, and 3 merch so that I can get the highest success rate on every trade good voyage at all times. Gotta level the 2 new oxheads of course but that shouldn't take super long.

witchynosaur.png

Almost 61 Div, I'm working more on weekly/monthly stuff today because I'm really hoping that we can use lamps on div tomorrow. I'll be getting close to 100 k exp in div in less than 20 min from ToG, lamps, JoaT, Peng Points saved up, as well as Troll Invasion and then I'll power through my 8 prismatic pendants as fast as I can.

witchynosaur.png

11 k from 62 div. Will get tomorrow.

witchynosaur.png

Confirmed non-lifter

Get off my blog.

just kidding please don't leave I'm so lonely

11 k from 62 div. Will get tomorrow.

awesome keep it up!

Got 64 today! 24 k from 65 which I will maybe get later this afternoon. No scaping tonight though because I am driving down to see my girlfriend tonight because she is sick.

4ub7.png

Photobombed by a rock...

witchynosaur.png

Purchased the rocktails needed for 99 cooking tonight so I can say goodbye to cooking challenges. I also managed to get through 68 divination tonight

d4r9.png

I also made a dl top and cashed out MTK to get about 14 mil added to my cash stack which more than covers the loss I'll take from my rocktail cooking. I'm close to another tetsu and ss top so I should have another 7ish mil coming from that within the next 4 days.

witchynosaur.png

Leaving for my second shift at work now, 17 k till 69 div and I'll be getting 70 tonight. Also had a dg challenge so I knocked off a couple more hard tasks (still need the stupid frost dragon task for medium though) and once I hit 70 div I'll be going to go get my quest cape as well as finish through the hard tasks in dg. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

witchynosaur.png

zfrd.png

Also I finally succumbed to fashionscape and bought the bonds for the full assassin override along with a drygore longsword to boot. I won't ever be selling the longsword and my cashpile is now down to like 15 mil again. Oh well. I should be back up to 100+ again by the time I finish 99 div from ports/MTK/herb farming and then I can get back to making money again on purpose.

witchynosaur.png

Got 93 dg tonight as well as 94 cooking. I have 7 tasks left in the dg task list and I only need to get to 95 dg and 76 div to be able to do them all (assuming that I can get 233 k tokens for my last ring upgrade by the time that I hit 95). I'll probably get 72 div tomorrow and then continue either cooking or doing DG.

witchynosaur.png

Finished DG medium tasks, got 85 wc, 94 cooking, 72 div and I'm 220 k from 94 dg.

Also apparently I don't update this blog anymore.

witchynosaur.png

94 dg, 73 div and 93 def today. Pics uploaded later. RAWR!

• Like 1

witchynosaur.png

As promised!

uc0i.png

yhnz.png

i1dx.png

Finishing my floors and resetting now. I might do a couple more floors after the reset, we'll see.

witchynosaur.png

Didn't finish my reset but I got this last night

uom1.png

and this...

6w7l.png

...from a daily challenge. I also have a runespan challenge up so I'm going to go do that now (currently 150 k from 91 rc).

witchynosaur.png

BLOG UPDATE : TASK MASTER 

I am going to be getting task master done as my next large goal. Here is a list of the requirements that I have left to get...

Finish Fight Caves (I know I suck)

Temple Trekking

91 fishing

87 Farming

95 summoning

95 dungeoneering

82 divination ( I could boost this from 76 but I want 82 for the divine herb patch anyways )

When I am bored of working on the above (summoning will be last because I don't have the charms for it yet and I haven't decided what to kill for the charms) I will be doing Livid Farm because I need exp in literally every skill it uses as well as wanting the trollheim teleport.

• Like 1

witchynosaur.png

t87q.png

Boom

136 k from 95 dg as well so I'm almost done with tasks for daemonheim, just need another 80 k tokens, 100 more sagitarian arrows, sagas completed, cook all the fish (which I'm doing today) and the div task which I can now boost to.

witchynosaur.png

Thing is, you are not a madman in a box >=(

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Thing is, you are not a madman in a box >=(

And you aren't really a majestic 700 lb cat from Africa. 

npl5.png

Then this : 42wt.png

Lol at not having hard tasks done yet.

Then did my daily challenge for another construction level and now 6 total levels off of 80 base.

onuk.png

All in all a pretty good day. Tomorrow I'll probably work on summoning (I've got the charms for 91) and then a little more div.

witchynosaur.png

Y U NO HAFF QUEST CAPE ARRRRRHHHH@@@@@@@@@@

[hide]

[hide]

[hide]

[spoiler=One more] Hai :3

[/hide][/hide][/hide]

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Y U NO HAFF QUEST CAPE ARRRRRHHHH@@@@@@@@@@

[hide]

[hide]

[hide]

[spoiler=One more] Hai :3

[/hide][/hide][/hide]

Because I was too busy doing this :

ij8x.png

Halfway to 92 summoning. Also I'm currently ~40 k tokens from 233 k to get my last DG ring upgrade and finish DG tasks.

Started working on Temple Trekking a little for morytania elite as well as getting lumberjack. I'm sick right now though so I'm off work tomorrow. Will probably either 1.) Play a lot or 2.) watch all 6 episodes of Sherlock on netflix.

witchynosaur.png

Got both of my easy trekking companions to 72 in under 30 min. No lumberjack pieces though. Sad day. I'm also like 5 k from 91 fishing.

witchynosaur.png

3/6 companions at 99 for temple trekking. Still 5 k to go till 91 fishing because I can't get a fishing exp tome as a reward apparently... 

witchynosaur.png