Hello, I'm the Doctor! Back and ready to be a noob again!

Pics of dem level ups I've been working so hard to get...

4y47.png

o54y.png

Should hit 90 con by the end of the world event and 92 fletching by the end of festive aura :)

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Be better before Christmas, ok!

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Got some very solid stats there, keep at it! And although I'm a little late congratulations on putting a ring on it!

Don't worry you aren't late, the ring is purchased, the proposal hasn't happened yet :)

and speaking of solid stats...

mj58.png

i98c.png

and this guy

fuui.png

Next levels should be 87 construction, and 88 fletching. 

In between my daily stuff and the world event I might just buy 99 cooking/fm and get those knocked out.

Be better before Christmas, ok!

Went to the doctor yesterday, my throat is 100% healed finally so I can eat all the crispy crunchy things I couldnt before (read : bacon) and all my other health problems are supposedly gone! So as of today I'm better before Christmas!

• Like 1

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Got some very solid stats there, keep at it! And although I'm a little late congratulations on putting a ring on it!

Don't worry you aren't late, the ring is purchased, the proposal hasn't happened yet :)

Hello Kind Sire!

Major gratz on putting (or planning to anyway) a ring on it! I did the same in April of this year, we are getting married in August 2014. This together with the fact we bought our first home and I was finishing up school has been the reason I have not been playing at all. Just logged in today, last log in was 296 days ago. :) I think it will take me another 6 months or up to a year before I got everything in order enough to return to the game. But anyway, good job on all your progress, especially the ring deal! 

purekilljoy.png

Hello Kind Sire!

Major gratz on putting (or planning to anyway) a ring on it! I did the same in April of this year, we are getting married in August 2014. This together with the fact we bought our first home and I was finishing up school has been the reason I have not been playing at all. Just logged in today, last log in was 296 days ago. :) I think it will take me another 6 months or up to a year before I got everything in order enough to return to the game. But anyway, good job on all your progress, especially the ring deal! 

I think I remember you posting in H&A a while back, glad to see you're thinking of coming back to the game maybe?

I'm pretty much just logging in to do daily stuff right now so I'm at around an hour or so a day. Congrats to you and your beloved btw :) what did you finish up your degree in for school?

witchynosaur.png

Finished my day out making a death lotus top which insta sold at 3.85 mil. Got a construction daily and a summoning daily that I am going to go do which will get me 87 construction tomorrow. I'm also only 7 plate and 4 chi away from making a tetsu and seasingers top so that'll be another 11-13 mil or so in the bank. 

Lastly I'm only 30 some k exp away from 89 farming which gets my one step closer to 90+ all skills.

witchynosaur.png

itl9.png

87 Construction will be coming after the global reset today. I've also decided to dump my huge lamps into agility after the world event is over. Should be ~2 mil exp which means that I'll have enough bonus exp to go all the way to 99 without running out, especially once skoll boots come out. 

I also might manage 89 farming today if all my patches survive. 

Tonight after scape ill be making candied bacon and also made from scratch cinnamon rolls for some of my co-workers and my family. I will upload pictures and the recipes if anyone wants to see them/try them :)

witchynosaur.png

Got 87 con last night and I'm getting 89 farming as we speak right now. I'll get pics of them up later. Besides that I've just realized that slayer masters restock every 12 hours and not every 24 so I'm now getting 12 k broad arrow heads per day which I'll be doing until I hit 92 fletching. After that I'll be training it pretty exclusively with scrimshaws because I don't care about getting 99 in it any time soon. Then it will just be an extra 300 k per day that I get to make. Yay!

I'm back up to over 100 mil cash stack again as well so that's nice. Once I get my hybrid set from tbatb I will start trying to learn td's again.

• Like 1

witchynosaur.png

yoz3.png

gwbz.png

Pics as promised!

I'll be getting 92 fletching without festive aura in one go for the rest of the month. Festive is going into agility now because I think I'm going to make that my next 99.

witchynosaur.png

m9bv.png

Agility is going to be my next 99 for sure. I need to come up with an additional 1 m bonus exp from ba in order to bonus exp it all the way to 99. 

witchynosaur.png

Or wait for Agilityspan.

I'm more surprised that your post wasn't about how you were right about me not being able to stick to my monster hunting goal lol. 

Good luck with agility, even with bxp it's an absolute [bleep] to train  <.<

I managed to do 1-83 in one go when I trained it before all at ape atoll since then its been lamps, circus, and daily challenges only. :p

witchynosaur.png

Just finished the Doctor Who Christmas Special and man what a tear jerker, I will sincerely miss Matt Smith.

In RS related news I'm 51 k off 88 construction and 160 k off of 90 fletching. 

IRL I'm looking for a new phone that has a physical keyboard and I'm leaning towards the LG enact. Anyone have any other suggestions?

witchynosaur.png

9ncz.png

gmh2.png

41qp.png

So glad that the holidays are done. Doing Christmas with my extended family, immediate family, and my girlfriends extended + immediate family all spread out over a week was exhausting. 

That last level got me 2420 total level and i'm now 5 skills left till 90+ all (mining, div, construction which I will finish getting to 90+ from the world event, farming and wc). 

The plan for getting 99 agility is as follows.

1. Use all extra renown from world event on huge lamps spent on agility.

2. JoaT every day spent on agility.

3. Skoll boots + BA bonus exp for ~1 hr per day or about 120 k exp.

4. Troll invasion is also going into agility but that will only happen once before I get 99 as I plan to finish it by the end of January. 

witchynosaur.png

I got 92 fletching and cashed out my bones yesterday. Also got to 80 plate and made another 6.5 mil off of the tetsu top I made. I've mainly just been logging in the past few days to afk con training through the world event while I play borderlands 2. 

witchynosaur.png

• 2 weeks later...

There's a severe lack of Fez's here.

fez.jpg

Fix'd

witchynosaur.png

Well everybody, I'd like to thank everyone who posted here and was good for company and conversation in runescape over the last year. 

It's been a crazy year with all of my health stuff, I had a rare strain of e-coli, my tonsils out and just about every rare complication that can come from that surgery, reactive arthritis prevented me from working out for most of the year (which sucks, my degree is in Exercise Science), and lastly dealing with an MRSA infection. The best part of the year happened January 8th 2013 when I met Maria, whom I just recently (on our anniversary) asked to marry me.

She said yes!

Combine that with the fact that I can work out again, I'm trying to save money for a wedding/honeymoon (every little bit helps), and the recent direction that the game has been taking I've decided to quit RS for the forseeable future. The apparent lack of quality control in development of new content for the game, as well as the lack of content in general despite record high profits owing to the SoF and SGS tell me that there's a good chance that Jagex sees that the age of MMORPG's is waning and they (and their investors) are trying to milk the game for as much money as they can in the mean time. The ports update was a perfect example. It's been talked about and alluded to for almost a year, and yet the content was extremely lacking, and what was put in filled virtually no holes in the game, and added nothing new or original. Despite the power to the players voting system they seem to have absolutely no clue what they need to do to balance the game and make it accessible for the average player. 

I've trusted my entire bank to one of my good irl friends who still is catching up on some of the good content that came out in his 5 year break so I'm hoping that it takes some of the grind out of the game for him and helps him enjoy it some more. 

To you all I say again thank you, I might lurk on the forums and post occasionally, and I may even come back if Priff ends up being amazing, but I doubt it. Once I'm married I won't be playing any games that can't be paused because I want to be able to give full attention to my wife (and someday kids) at a moments notice. She's amazing and she deserves that.

I'll probably afk the world event for the con and agility exp but once that's over I will not be signing on again.

Cheers,

The Doctor.

• Like 2

witchynosaur.png