Dark Knight Rising

The Observer

Where was the scarecrow cameo? I didn't notice that...

[hide]How the hell did Batman return to Gotham after Bane threatened to push the button if anyone entered the city? That was my biggest qualm of the numerous plot holes. Another one was the Blake[Robin]/Batman dialogue where somehow Wayne's fake billionaire smile made him batman. That made no damn sense. And am I wrong in that Batman was supposed to die in that pit, to have his legacy carried out by Robin/Nightwing? I thought thats how the canon went, but I feel that'd be a weird betrayal of story for the director to take.[/hide]

I liked the movie over all. They did a good job making a foil of Bane to Batman when they couldn't use Joker anymore. Disappointed in the lack of Harley Quinn, but maybe that'll be saved for next trilogy.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst film of the trilogy but still entirely excellent.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

• 1 month later...

This was the best movie of the three. It still has its flaws, but at least it was enjoyable. It was a bit lighter (visualy), more hopefull, Bane was a better vilain than the others (I liked how he was much more physique than the others), and you had the idea that there was something at stake. The Cottilard role was a bit small, cat woman lacked sex and I didn't like the twist. Other than that I had a good time. 7.5/10

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!