Revenants.

aerendil

well, while i've been around the forithiny bush more than once, having killed over 5k revs, i seem to find that my drop rate, for one, is always horrendous. I kill almost all the different revs, with the exeption of the knight and dragon. Should i use a row, life or jennicas ring? which has best chance of improving drop rate? which revenants have the highest drop rate? because I've gotten almost all of my 5m+ items off the lvl 30 ones >.>

any tips/tricks are welcome.

meamzed.png

As far as I know Jennicas ring is supposed to increase the drop rate. I found the PKers there way too annoying.. could never risk a lot. Imps always seemed to drop me the best items though .. (javelins, etc) Good luck on a VLS m8 <3 ;)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Jennica's ring doesn't increase the chance of pvp items, it only increases the chance of revs dropping things like dragon scims and amulet of glorys. I'm not 100% about the row but it should affect pvp drops because they are unique to revs. Personally, I've gotten various low value ancient artifacts from rev goblins and 1 Vls from a rev dragon.

Don't use Jennicas, use ROW or berserker. I've always worn a ROW when I went there, though I don't really go anymore since there are wayy too many pkers eager to kill you for your dhide set and glory. You can still make decent cash there, I've made around 25-30m there probably though I did spend quite a bit of time there as a low level so it probably wouldn't work out to be amazing cash per hour.

Jennica's Ring only affects the Revenants non-pvp world drops, like Dragon Daggers and Glory Amulets. I don't know if RoW really affects their pvp-gear drops though. I'd say go with Ring of Life, if someone claw rushes you when you aren't prepared (saved me multiple times).

For cannoning, it increases the chance that you will get PK'd so i wouldn't recommend it.

I don't think theres any way around just killing a ton of them droprate-wise. Personally i've gotten all my drops from the Revenant Ork (Ruby Chalice, 39 Morrigan Javs and 1 Zuriel Hood) so i'd say the higher level the Rev, the better.

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

There's a good cannon spot in the southern part. I cbf getting a picture tho. It shouldn't be too hard to find.

Yeah.. problem with this is your cannon will attack others familiars and skull you.

Probably worth the increased kill rate.