Tip.It Times - 19th February 2012

tripsis

No, it doesn't. And that's a great deal of my point. When something from RuneScape happens to affect PKScape, PKScape players go up in arms. PKScape exists as a very fragile, secluded game within RuneScape, but is still subject to what happens in RuneScape.

But it doesn't have to be that way. If they didn't have to play those silly pre-game distractions like Desert Treasure and Rock Crabs, I'm sure most PKScapers would be happier.

Then how can you say somebody 'plays PKscape' and not runescape solely because they PK? If you've ever done clan wars, do you play clanwarscape and not runescape? If you level fletching do you play fletchingscape and not runescape?

No. I can correct you by using just the words in your post.

Somebody plays PKScape because they soley PK.

Eh, but I don't feel right leaving it like that. If you only do the things necessary to PK, you are still playing PKScape.

Thats a dumb statement. Its wrong. They PK and they play Runescape. Its not PKscape, anymore then its slayerscape if you just slay.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic