Heya. :D

I posted on the Introductions thread over in General Discussion before its untimely archival, but I thought since I'm still quite new I'd post up this thread as well!

Runescape

My Runescape name is Alaz, though I prefer to go by Alan. I started playing Runescape a loooooong time ago, though unfortunately not early enough for the fun scythe, party hats, and other goodies. Over my time on RS, I've gotten some decent stats and been in a fair number of clans and the such. Around 2008-2009 I took a hiatus that lasted about a year and a half, so unfortunately I can't say much about the "Golden Age" of 2008 that always seems to be mentioned. When I returned, I just picked back up, made some new friends, and did some skilling.

Over the last 2 years, I've not done much "RSing," though it's not uncommon at all to see me logged in. I spent about a year with Fast Sc as a Captain/General, and I've now been with Team Penguin (world60pengs) for about a year and a half. I spend a lot of time on RSOF, also. So some of you may or may not know of me from any of those places.

Real Life

As for me in real life, I only just started my first year of college which has resulted in a significant drop in the time I can spend online. I'm currently planning to focus my studies on mathematics (w/ concentration in computer science) as well as philosophy. I'm also very active with campus organizations, so that's where a lot of my time is devoted.

Tip.It & Me

I've been using Tip.It for at least 5 years.... My Tip.It account was created a while back as you can tell, but I never bothered to use it until recently. I'm seeing what I can do about being a little more active since the community so far seems rather enjoyable. :thumbsup:

Anyway.... That's me. Feel free to ask questions if you're interested. Be seeing you all around. :thumbup:

alazsig.png

Hey, welcome to Tip.It! :thumbsup: 2006/2007 was my personal "golden age" <3:

I hope you enjoy your time on our forum! :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Welcome to Tip.it! I also am in my first year of college.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :rolleyes: <3:

Welcome to Tip.It (even though you introduced yourself in the past). It's a lovely place to stay, as long as I don't bite you or anything. One more Tip.Iter should make it interesting.

I'll be sure to keep my distance from you when you're hungry. :unsure:

Welcome :D These lurkers should all make themselves known :P

Yes! They should! I'll be sure to let the union know. :thumbup:

alazsig.png