What do I do rofl - girls want me :$

-Drummer-

If she's if 14 and you (probably) 16 , there's no problem.

A girl in my class ( 14 ) has a bf that's 17 and almost 18 and that's going good as well..

No sexual intimidation and stuff like that , if you like her go for it..

If she's hot , you go for it to :P

Hey, more reading, less typing.

One, he didn't mention having sex with the niner at all. He already said it himself that he doesn't want to go out with this niner so he's asking how to properly reject her.

~

I'm almost in the same dilemma though. There's a cute niner in my TA, though the difference is, I'm only a sophomore and I already have a gf.

Zonor's advice seemed pretty good to me, and he seemed to have a firm grasp of the situation, IMO. :D

Two years isn't THAT huge a difference at your age - certainly a doable relationship. I agree with what many others have said - if you actually like her, and don't just want to take advantage of her, then go for it. It might work out, you never know, and you might just enjoy the time together while you have it :D But, if it's a personal thing and you just really don't feel comfortable dating someone younger, that's cool too, and totally your call.

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

You live in canada right, and im guessing if ur 3-2 years older than her too.

If you "do something" *wink wink* with her, that would be sexual abuse...

I think anyway... I forgot what my law teacher said... :(

No its not. 14 is the age of consent. It used to be 16+, but it was changed (i think) to 14, so now 14 and on can do it without getting anyone in trouble. BTW, its not called sexual abuse, but satchatory *.

Sorry my man.

Age of sexualy consent is 16, for girls. Males are able to initiate gai sex at the age of 14. How lame huh?

sig.gif

Crazy Old Man.

R.I.P The Old Nite. My Mentor and Brother.

He taught me how to play the game.

You live in canada right, and im guessing if ur 3-2 years older than her too.

If you "do something" *wink wink* with her, that would be sexual abuse...

I think anyway... I forgot what my law teacher said... :(

No its not. 14 is the age of consent. It used to be 16+, but it was changed (i think) to 14, so now 14 and on can do it without getting anyone in trouble. BTW, its not called sexual abuse, but satchatory *.

Sorry my man.

Age of sexualy consent is 16, for girls. Males are able to initiate * sex at the age of 14. How lame huh?

You can consent to sexual activity if you are 14 to 17 years of age as long as:

1. no relationship of trust, authority, or dependency exists;

2. there is no payment or offer of payment for sex;

3. there is no anal sex (unless you are in a legal, heterosexual marriage with the other person).

Do not even think about having sex if you or your partner are under 14! The law prohibits touching or inviting, counselling or inciting a person under 14 to touch, directly or indirectly, with a part of the body or with an object, any part of the body for a sexual purpose. As well, someone can be convicted of sexual assault of a person between 14 and under 18 if they are in a position of trust or authority or dependency toward the person between 14 and 18 (even if the accused is also under 18).

http://ageofconsent.com/canada.htm

16 is only for Quebec. If it was 16 everywhere, I woulda been in jail by now.

1. no relationship of trust, authority, or dependency exists;

I have dont understand that one. Does it mean that if your going out withsomone, that you cant have sex? cause that makes no sense. Its liek telling kids to go out and have sex with random people.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Why don't you at least give her a chance? Just try going out with her once, and if you really feel she's too young, then tell her that. But don't let her wait too long for your answer.

zippil6wp.png

Thanks for the sig, Runesmithie :)

RIP Steve Irwin