best sig ever!

DromarUK

*waits for admin to remove it :x

also new avatar :D

EDIT: ok maby not the best sig ever but the best i've ever made :P

ow my eyes :shock: :shock: :shock: . nice job on the avatar btw :D lol.

ps: you gotta be more active m8 :)

yea sorry every one i didn't think about some people who might have epilectic fits, was really eary when i made it so wasn't thinking :(

and it was just a 300 by 150 pixel sig that flashed black and white

I don't understand why everyone is making a big deal about this... Yes, people can have epileptic seizures looking at it. But you can get epileptic seizures by looking at nearly anything on a computer... There are "Photosensitive Seizure Warning" links on nearly every major site now... See http://zone.msn.com/en/general/article/generalphotoseizurewarning.htm. If you're allergic to nuts and you eat peanuts, something bad might happen. If you're epileptic and you don't disable animated images on your browser, something bad might happen. But is the manufacturer of peanuts to blame for your allergic reaction? Yes. That's why bags of peanuts now say "Warning: May contain nuts." But hopefully, we have more sense than that. Hopefully, we don't blame other people for not telling us that bags of peanuts may contain nuts. Hopefully, we don't blame other people for not telling us that animated GIFs may cause photosensitive seizures.

By the way, that's just my opinion. I'm most likely missing something here, there's probably a good reason to remove that siggy, I just haven't found it yet. So reply to this post with arguments, and PLEASE try not to flame me. '-_-