What im gonna go for (REVAMPED again and bank)

last night i worked a bit got 2 thieve lvls for 70 and 70 hunter, doing black sallies, pkers came and killed me, i got made and brought gano/polypore but they left, finished my lvl and some nub attacked me, veng and auto-retaliate did most of the work and got a free ahrims set :P

so i just gotta get me a dung lvl today for arcane stream, and the pretty pink cape i want-

11361.gif

neatoo

iOwn.... (kinda)

2 year old account, Hoping to max before 3-year mark.
rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

1500 total, 2000 total, 2200 total, 2400 total, 2496 total, 2595 total.

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,

Very nice! Seems like you're persevering well :P

GL with 70-80 Hunter, the mad it induces in me makes me bald more in an hour session (through ripping it out) than Mark Gerhard does in a year (seriously, if the livestream video is still up and can be watched, have a look and compare him to previous photos). Though... As with everyone, 70-80 Hunter are the slowest levels and it apparently gets to 100k+ at 80+.

Also looks like you could tidy off your combats remarkably easily and get Slayer sorted too.... Though I guess I did everything opposite to you :P Slayer/Combats and DG first, skilling now ;D

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

ty =)

i hate soloing dung -.- but ill get that little bit o xp tomorrow

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,

Yeah, solo dunge'ing can be slow and to little to no exp. But it's fun and you can work at your own pace to finish each dungeon without having to rush, but when you've lost two chaotic's like i have.. Then tending to rush is alright. Haha! ..

postmessage.png

"A pile of wealth, or a pile of bones" - Zodiac Lotus 2014.

10 year veteran cape - 03/03/15

Zodiac_lotus.png

Well... EoE is a DG clan that's full of TIFers, it's also a teaching clan... So you're more than welcome to join for floors whenever one is being called :)

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

got 70 dung today and my pretty pink cape =P

my clan leader is 120 and now that ill be able to do occs hell help me also, and ty =)

got me 403 bosses today, 47 more to unlock dreadnips, yayy

i wanna get them tomorrow since i wanna do some onyx farming before eoc, and i love to boss =P

i should get working on chaotics/stream, and some crafting/quests also >.<

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

• 2 weeks later...

got dreadnips, a strength lvl, and some more since last post, getting closer to 99 str =)

almost 80 slayer, then i gotta get 76 mining, and allloootttttt of quests lol

but idm, rotm will be worth it

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

Gratz on dreads:) they really do help a lot when bossing, 99 str will also be a good achievement :D. Then good luck at keeping on track with RoTM requirements what are you planning on doing after it? Storming in wildy or glacors?

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

almost 99 str, just like 900k to go =)

and as far as getting rotm done, cause its awesome lol, soa in kiln for more moneymaking for me, and glacors, or in wild when i go for 99 mage, and so on =P

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

yeah soa is awesome :D and if you go storming in wild, try to get atleast gano/divine, subjagation and divine works quite well now too I think.

Keep going on dat 99 str so close now :thumbsup:

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

yup, around 750k to 99 str =)

can't sleep so im probably gonna go train

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

ok so i know i change some of my goals, but i would like to get 80+ soon, the important quests, and my next 99 after strength and HP im not sure, maybe dung, maybe attack while im at it, since i want to do alot of slayer for charms, summoning is a pain =P

also idk if i should get soul-split and turmoil or not, i like doing some pvp, and at my level i do quite well, i win more than i lose, but if i get 95 prayer than id be facing maxed turmoil zerkers i think, and that wont be fun :ohnoes:

also a couple new cool things -

been making good money :P

300m.jpg

and before i got 98 str i got a pretty good korasi spec, just kinda cool :grin:

820.jpg

so i'll post back soon an another update on -

THE WILD AND CRAZY LIFE OF JEN! <3

lol

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

That terrifying moment when, even though I have a few higher skills than you, that your BoB is A. Triple my BoB, and B. Probably worth my BoB + all my skill levels costs... ;-;

You Ma'am are epic!

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

That terrifying moment when, even though I have a few higher skills than you, that your BoB is A. Triple my BoB, and B. Probably worth my BoB + all my skill levels costs... ;-;

You Ma'am are epic!

lol thank you =)

so yesterday i got.....

99str2.jpg

yayyyyyyy 4 99s down so far =)

and seeing that i am dropping like 82 on pray after i do the quests my net worth will be dropping =P

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

Congratz on 99 strength :D :D :D

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

Congratz on 99 strength :D :D :D

thanks alot! :D

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

I finally got my kiln cape too :D

kilncape.png

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

I finally got my kiln cape too :D

kilncape.png

GRATZZZZZ!@!@!@! :grin: :grin: :D :D :grin: :grin:

ik how much of a big deal it is to get that first kill of har-aken... awesome feeling :grin:

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

ok so, changed sig since im getting 95 prayer now, bought the bones (28k dragon bones, cost like 80m <_< ) and finished 99 str, had to do a buncha quests for it, but since im doing so many quests after pray im gonna hope for ROTM soon....

also, anyone know if summoning applies to the bonus xp weekend? if so instead of almost 88 banked i'd have like 90 banked :grin:

in other "news" i used my insta-kill darts on nex, i got rushed so much my friends made me forget Ring of Wealth, i was mad. but i got-

1st kill- 80 Rune ores (around 800k)

2nd kill- Brews/Super restores (didn't pick up)

3rd kill- 400 Green Dragon hides (around 650k)

4th kill- 12 Torstol Seeds (around 3.1m)

so like 4.5m, but had to split 3-ways, and my end was around 3m for a few minutes, eh.... but you wanna see luck?

this guy is TOO lucky-

thisguyistoolucky.jpg

his ADV log is - C_A_L_L_E

WOW

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

Holy damnnnn thats impressive loot!

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

• 2 weeks later...

yeah he was just much tooooooo lucky :mad:

anyways almost done with turmoil :shock:

and did the whole buncha quests i needed for temple/swift gloves so far..... just wgs/rotm and req. to go for quests -_-

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

Only problem is getting that 270 qp for wgs :s oh well, glacors are great for charms :D

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

so yesterday was quite awesome, then the worst day iv had in RS.

first i finished prayer and got turmoil -

95prayerrrrr2.jpg

thennnn..... i wanted to test out turmoil, went to zammy with a friend, didd well for like an hour and a half, then he lags and dies, i bless and get another kill, kril spawns and as im killing i get a little lag, i goto tab and then i D/C, then my modem goes out, and i didn't get a bless.

idk how but i only kept Steads, fury and tassets.... i lost AGS, Bandos Chestplate, Vine whip, Tohkkal Kal, and quite a bit more.... like wtf.... why would fury and tassets stay.... im sad :( :( :(

so now i have to do kiln for cape again, then some more to replace what i lost. dammit the DC monster got me.

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

• 2 weeks later...

soooo yesterday me and my friend went to arma gwd, and it was luckyyyyyy =P,

in an hour we got -

myhilt.jpg

sirazdroplog.jpg

so to summ it up, in an hour we got 2 arma hilts and a helm....

like 22m ea when all was said and done =)

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P