What im gonna go for (REVAMPED again and bank)

Wow Rilo Kiley, I must say i'm rather envious of your many achievements. Simply amazing!! Well done, and to get to Har'Aken on your first true!!

I only defeated Jad a few days ago, and i'm rather attached to my Fire cape, so i will wait 'til i have another fight caves task before i decided to sacrifice my Fire cape.

stayclassy.png

"A pile of wealth, or a pile of bones" - Zodiac Lotus 2014.

10 year veteran cape - 03/03/15

Zodiac_lotus.png

Wow Rilo Kiley, I must say i'm rather envious of your many achievements. Simply amazing!! Well done, and to get to Har'Aken on your first true!!

I only defeated Jad a few days ago, and i'm rather attached to my Fire cape, so i will wait 'til i have another fight caves task before i decided to sacrifice my Fire cape.

stayclassy.png

thank you very much =),

and actually i just got my first fire cape 2 weeks ago, then a week later i got jad as slay assignment and i got so much more confident after than time cause i beat jad in like 1 minute or so, and i had the extra so i though why not try for kiln, and i looked at a couple guides and realized if you position yourself correctly in kiln its not NEARLY as tough as the stigma of "the almighty kiln" would make it seem. if you get it as a task you might as well get an extra and see what i mean =P best of luck when you do :)

iOwn.... (kinda)

2 year old account, Hoping to max before 3-year mark.
rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

1500 total, 2000 total, 2200 total, 2400 total, 2496 total, 2595 total.

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,

It took me four and half years to finally defeat Tztok Jad. So i'm mighty pleased with myself, I'm alot more confident now then i was four years ago, so i am no hurry to sacrifise my Fire cape at the present time. Hehe, Good luck with your goals :)

stayclassy.png

"A pile of wealth, or a pile of bones" - Zodiac Lotus 2014.

10 year veteran cape - 03/03/15

Zodiac_lotus.png

It took me four and half years to finally defeat Tztok Jad. So i'm mighty pleased with myself, I'm alot more confident now then i was four years ago, so i am no hurry to sacrifise my Fire cape at the present time. Hehe, Good luck with your goals :)

stayclassy.png

lol i understand, i just meant if you get a second fire cape from slayer or whatever, i never would have sacrificed my only fire cape either :P

but thanks :)

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,

I'm deffinatly counting down the tasks 'til Duradel assigns me another fight caves round. Haha!

stayclassy.png

haha yeah it does make it alot easier,

so today i got 95 str which is neat, and yesterday....

kilnBEAT.jpg

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

when i beat kiln i screamed so loud my mom thought my brother was attacking me lol

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

and 96 hp yesterday, and 93 mage, neat =P

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

Congrats on kiln :D I tried.. Didn't go too well :P

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats on kiln :D I tried.. Didn't go too well :P

awwwww =(

i made a guide for non-maxed players like us, if you try it again i hope it helps a little, iff you dont wanna try again then screw it you got str cape, thats better anyways =P

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

so i haven't been posting alot lately, but it doesnt matter much im only person who follows it or cares =P

so im almost at 70+ skills, just gotta do a bit more, almost 99 cook just a couple more lvls, and then im thinking of going for 99 dung

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

I follow it, became interested when I saw some of your goals :) and nice cook, Good Luck on 99 :D, and if u do go for dg have fun ;)

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

lol I'd say

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

ummm lol ^

and thanks guys i didn't know lol, i originally did this as a way to remind myself to keep on going and keep my eye on the prize! :P

and 3/25 down, -

99cook.jpg

99cook2.jpg

yayy, im happy even though my 3 99s so far are easy,

current goals-

100m xp (should be today)

99 str/hp/magic at the same time, not like today but soon

after eoc 99 prayer, until then im gonna leave it low cause i like my stats for pking atm [just for funsies]

work at 99 crafting and 99 dung

long term - get max cape before 2 year mark. im currently at 9 months and 1 week or so

get quest cape before15 month mark (im a quest noob atm, only 176 qp :P )

and thanks for the support everyone!

also i can't use skype, my pc is reallyy old and i cant even open aim while playing rs, otherwise my fight kiln guide would be in video not text

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

Congratz on 99 cook :) and good luck with your goals, they should be achievable :D

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

tyvm everyone :D

oh and i want to get 70+ skills this week, forgot about that but thats easy :P

also while doing some fun today went ti sara gwd and i got -

hissdrop.jpg

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

Nice :o how much is that amulet?

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png

Nice :o how much is that amulet?

Bout 7-8m. Depends really. GE shows that it's 8.5m but it sells well under.... I mean c'mon, ASN is better than it, and only costs DG tokens, which is just cheaper (depends when leeching) and easier to get than Hiss :P

Murmer is sort of the same... Perhaps a little more. Fury is still king for most ranging because with range, especially at Arma GWD, it's prayer which is the big problem (especially if prot range/prot item/rigour) and the boost and defences from the Fury (albeit not the biggest) are better than the all out range offence of Murmer.

Whisper is going for 21-23m+ at the moment though :P Because y'know... Errybody wants to milk that last little bit of strength bonus.

Also it's been a while since I last posted on your blog ^^ hai and keep it up! Grats on the 99's! And gogogogo Max cape :D You'll probably beat me to it :)

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

lololol thank you very much :D

and if that wasn't enough luck getting hiss first drop and ss after...

bandosglovesdrop.jpg

sold for 13.37m.... leet coins! lolol

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

and those have been 2 most recent boss trips, and like 20m each (me and a friend went)

neato :-)

iOwn.... (kinda)

rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P