Howdy Kevin, welcome to the forums! :smile:

We have a dedicated sub forum for your question, which I will link you to after I finish my herb run haha.

Edit: Programming and Web Design --Good luck.

Oh, thanks, but my forum is up and running but I need help/tips on how to get more members...lol

Mod Edit: URL Removed, see response!

Edited by Kimberly

Support My Forum Guys!

http://www.hiphopside.com/forum.php

We have a dedicated sub forum for your question, which I will link you to after I finish my herb run haha.

Oh, thanks, but my forum is up and running but I need help/tips on how to get more members...lol

Well you can advertise things you like in this thread. :) Our forums have several areas where users can personalize their information.

Signed in as Kevin1521 > My Settings > Profile > Other Information

^ you can go to the other information section and fill out the information there, including your homepage/favorite site URL

Signatures can be customized with your personal things so long as they adhere to our forum rules, and so on :)

Welcome to the boards.

hzvjpwS.gif

Well you can advertise things you like in this thread. :) Our forums have several areas where users can personalize their information.

Signed in as Kevin1521 > My Settings > Profile > Other Information

^ you can go to the other information section and fill out the information there, including your homepage/favorite site URL

Signatures can be customized with your personal things so long as they adhere to our forum rules, and so on :)

Welcome to the boards.

Thanks man. (Y)

Support My Forum Guys!

http://www.hiphopside.com/forum.php