Mousepad don't work

NL Teddy

The mousepad of my Notebook isn't working.

Acer Aspire 5336

I got a disk with programs on it like network card (to install), maybe can I use that?

~@NL Teddy, the teddybear of Tip.it~

Infected? Read

this.

21l7w2g.png

[qfc]185-186-358-63611728[/qfc]

I fear he is mocking you're choice of words and you have opened yourself up to further mocking via that last post.

Off-topic but just for references sake:

It is usually called a trackpad or occasionally a touchpad.

The thing on your screen is the pointer or mouse pointer not the mouse.

Mouse only refers to the psychical object which you move by hand.

Also mousepad or mouse mat is a pad or mat on the desk that you put the mouse on.

As for the issue a driver issue is unlikely in my experience odds are it is a hardware fault which would mean replacing it.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

dumb question but i've had it too, check the icon in the lower right corner (on the bar). I once had the same issue and for some reason the touchpad was de-activated

sebas379.png

[hide]

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing;

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews;

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores;

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

[/hide]

dumb question but i've had it too, check the icon in the lower right corner (on the bar). I once had the same issue and for some reason the touchpad was de-activated

There's normally a combination of fn key + another key to activate/de-activate it. Also if you dual boot check you haven't de-activated it in the other OS as for me it carries over.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

There's normally a combination of fn key + another key to activate/de-activate it. Also if you dual boot check you haven't de-activated it in the other OS as for me it carries over.

This is what I was thinking, though I think now its more common to have a dedicated button to turning it off (depending on how old the laptop is and what case its using). My last/current laptop has a button that blends right into the case on the top of its track pad, which I have hit a few times on accident. It also has a light that turns from blue to orange if you turn it off. So yeah, I think the most likely thing is you found the track pads off switch or key combination.

Screen?

~@NL Teddy, the teddybear of Tip.it~

Infected? Read

this.

21l7w2g.png

[qfc]185-186-358-63611728[/qfc]