Mining Suit?

Zatochii

I've got a quick question, I was wondering if there are any sort of known rates for the nymph spawn's? I've been at it 4 hours and havent seen a single nymph but a clannie of mine got his full mining suit and gilded pick in 2 hours.

Hmm hopefully it wont take that long even though it does give me a chance to semi-afk mine lol.

one more quick question, do i need to actually play the minigame to get the nymph's to spawn or can i just mine the crust?

My first piece came after 5 hours, after that the rest of the pieces came in less than 2 hours. Like it has been mentioned its all about luck, hopefully yours will take a turn soon.

The minigame IS mining the crust- I reccomend world 71 to help find the best crust. from 68-77, you should definitely get full gold. Personally, I've gone 3 hours without a nymph, and at other times Ive had 3 in 7 minutes, It's all luck

I'm currently 154k from 83 mining right now working hard on 85 so i can start rune mining and eventually get 99. The main reason I want to get the mining suit is so i can get the free xp boost, it looks awsome, i can use my V3 Armor with it and still get the 2.5% xp boost, and i'll be able to get my pick gilded once i get my full set ^^