Tykras: Dreamer To Master -Current Progress Tab added,100 Dungeoneering Achieved,hexed, Moneymak

Going to start winding down on Superheating while Mining and train Runecrafting upon the introduction of the Runespan if the XP Rates prove to be the fastest RC in the game. I will also start making progress towards 80 Dung for a Chaotic Rapier, as i plan to get my initial Dung rewards as a Rapier, Scroll of cleansing, Bonecrusher, Chaotic Crossbow, Rigour, and an Eagle Eye Kiteshield.

By the way, sorry to be a bother about this and this thread is goal-focused however I'm just going to throw this in here as making a thread on it would be rude and against the forum rules, and note I'm not encouraging trust trading and it is entirely up to the consent of the individual whether or not they wish to help out, but if anyone wants to be so kind I've been wanting an Adventurer's Log/ Forum picture with a partyhat for a while, so if anyone is willing to let me use their partyhat for the picture i appreciate it, and I'll compensate them if they wish. Thanks again everyone for your support and I'll see you all on Runescape! :)

fez > partyhat anyday

Luck be a Lady

• 2 weeks later...

Finished 88k nature runes at the Living Rock Caverns doing Superheating while Mining, here are my levels since my last update. :)

Starting Stats since last update::1950 Total Level, 90 Mining, 87 Magic, 82 Smithing, 65 Runecrafting,86 Woodcutting

Ending Stats::1970 Total Level, 94 Mining, 91 Magic, 89 Smithing,67 Runecrafting,89 Woodcutting

Picture of 90 Magic:

90magic.png

Going to start making money for 95 Prayer and 96 Herblore to begin Powerslaying to Max Combat. If anyone has any advice or wants to help out let me know :)

Currently going for 85 Dung for Chaotic Rapier, Scroll of Cleansing, and Bonecrusher

Current Dungeoneering Level:64

I also got 70 Prayer from 60 in order to get Piety to use in Dungeoneering until Turmoil and Soulsplit.

Got a Shadow Silk Hood and Celestial Surgebox while Dungeoneering with Random teams in W77 :)

Picture of Shadow Silk Hood and Surgebox

sshdung.png

Let me know if you want to Dungeoneer :)

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the lack of consistent updates lately guys, going to start updating and blogging progress a lot more. Been hard at work training :]. Added a current progress section to my blog under the current stats, so check that out for updates from now on, including my progress lately. Thanks again for the support everyone, i appreciate it and will continue to work towards my goals!