Items trapped in POH (now F2P)

HotZimaSoup

So I recently unsubbed due to $$$ issues.

I went to claim Swanky Boots but Dororan doesn't seem to give me that option. I think I may have stored them in my POH when I was still member. Since you can only have one, am I stuck?

Oh for the days when +1 mage bonus was irrelevant...sigh...

Try going through all chat options again and searching your bank for them. If you can't get them back then I believe they are stuck in your POH.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Try going through all chat options again and searching your bank for them. If you can't get them back then I believe they are stuck in your POH.

Yeah, tried that, no luck. Was hoping someone had a trick or something =) THX though.

try talking to a house agent and see if you can delete your house from f2p?

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

You should be able to reclaim another pair even if you have them in your POH. Do remember though, Dororan only gives a limited number of swanky boots before you cannot claim anymore.

If you've dropped/destroyed them too much in the past then you may not be able to get more.

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

You should be able to reclaim another pair even if you have them in your POH. Do remember though, Dororan only gives a limited number of swanky boots before you cannot claim anymore.

If you've dropped/destroyed them too much in the past then you may not be able to get more.

I thought you could still pay for boots?

I thought you could still pay for boots?

IIRC, on release you could only pay for them after "exhausting" your free supply. Not sure if this is still the case.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475