RWT advertisement on TIF forum?

It's not intentional, they cannot select what ads are shown. If you see any gold-selling ads(Or ads for other games), you can report them by clicking the "report ad" link right next to the ad, which will take you to a forum thread where you'll be instructed what to do.

Moved to a more appropriate forum. But yes, that's not intentional. We don't really have much choice over what ads get shown, but as far as I know, it's being worked on to reduce the RWT advertisements.

If you see any RWT advertisements, make sure to report them! :thumbup:

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

The problem as far as I can tell is the fact that the RWT companies make a ton of ads with slighly different URLs so that when sites like TIF try to block them, they have to block hundreds of individual URLs. Google ads only allows a select number of blocked URLs, so it makes it hard to prevent RWT ads getting though.

We're constantly working to make sure that the RWT ads stay out of our rotation, but like OrTradeMe said, they make a whole ton of them. Just keep reporting them on the Report bad ads here! sticky in Website Discussion so that we can take care of them.

Thanks for bringing this up!

Tecmaster532.png
Tecmaster532.png
lm9dzxe3.png
Owner of the Quest Point Cape

I thought perhaps TIp.it changed their rules or something because of Jagex doing something that's similar to RWT.

Tip.It upholds all of RuneScape's Rules and that includes the RWTing rule ;) We have no plans to ever change that. If we ever did (again - doubtful), there would definitely be a big announcement about it.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I thought perhaps TIp.it changed their rules or something because of Jagex doing something that's similar to RWT.

Tip.It upholds all of RuneScape's Rules and that includes the RWTing rule ;) We have no plans to ever change that. If we ever did (again - doubtful), there would definitely be a big announcement about it.

It's a good rule to uphold. Not for Jagex's sake but for this community's.