Rc For Gp DIY blog and stuff

Hello everybody and welcome to my DIY blog topic and all that. I hope you'll enjoy the read (although it's going to be short :P).

About me

My name's Gregor, I'm 15 and I come from Slovenia. I've been playing since 2006 and you can see my main account stats in my singature. I like to play football and just hang out with friends. I also play Age of Empires II AoK and Conquerors Expansion. I also play Diablo II online sometimes, mainly on the Reddit server. If you want information about that, feel free to send me a message.

About my account

I've decided to make a DIY account because I've read The Runar's DIY blog and was really inspired. We'll see how far we'll get. ^^ I just started today and these are my stats so far.

120415170048.png

My goal is just to raise all skills to level 50 and then I'll go from there. I'll also try to do as many quests as I can. I really don't have anything more to say at the moment, I'll try to add the levels I get every day, but I won't take every level from the beginning, too much pictures! :-P

My limits

1. No trading with other players or using the GE

2. No assisting

3. All dungeoneering will be done solo

4. I can get help from friends for hard monsters (GWD, TDS maybe...)

5. I can play all minigames, even if I do it with other players

My current bank:

120415170917.png

I must say I've had a lot of luck with that amulet. I just found it laying on the floor, I didn't buy it, just so you know! :-P

Thanks for reading! I'll add some update pictures later. Bye for now. ^_^

terravir.png

dat neck was obv drop traded :3

Goodluck. I'll watch dis blawg.

Noez! :-P

Thanks! :)

Good luck, and welcome to the club!

I just started a DIYer a couple days ago so if you want someone to join in on your adventure let me know.

Thanks!

Yeah sure, add me in-game. :)

terravir.png

Here's a picture of the stats at the end of the 2nd day.

120416223925.png

I'm doing alright I guess. :P I did some smithing and mining, quite a bit of thieving and also started training some combat. I made about 700 bronze arrows though, which I will use for training. I love this play style! :D

terravir.png