Best 99 for money making?

aeryn11

Hi Guys,

I am getting close to the end of my thieving 99, and have started to think about the next one, I have decided I need to make some cash I always seem to have about 500k max on me rofl which limits my ability to train some skills. :???:

So with this in mind I would like my next 99 to be something that will generate me some cash.

What is the best money making skill? :?:

I appreciate most are slow, but any thoughts welcome. :grin:

Aeryn11.png

13034431.png

Herb farming has gotta be the most profitable by far.

Rc sort of makes money but its not exactly up there as a money maker any more afaik.

Mining, wcing and fishing all have potential for a hefty profit at the trade off of slower xp rates via mage logs, rocktails and lrc gold.

Smithing is pretty hefty cash if you do cannonballs, but they are hella slow thou new morytanina med(?) rewards help with that a bit.

Slayer 70+ starts to become reasonable money, especially if you don't cannon too much.

Hunter red chins and grenwalls are nice dosh too.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

smithing cannonballs is less than 30 k XP per hour with morytania medium tasks done. Its also less than 260 k gp//hr.

Red chins are also not that great. Grenwalls with scentless potions, bonecrusher, and hunter aura is good cash at 90+ hunter. Also you need 69 summoning for a fruit bat.

Also green dragons stealing bot kills in the chaos tunnels is good.

Just farm herbs and do Dalies with mtk and then do whatever you want.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

If you want to get a 99 that will improve your moneymaking abilities, you should go with combat skills. Summoning, magic, attack, defense, strength, whatever. You should also get prayer to 95 for turmoil, get herblore to 90-something for overloads, and get a quest cape.

Herb farming is great but there's no real incentive to take it to 99, since it caps out at 85. Runecrafting is fine, I guess.

Mining, wcing and fishing all have potential for a hefty profit at the trade off of slower xp rates via mage logs, rocktails and lrc gold.

Smithing is pretty hefty cash if you do cannonballs, but they are hella slow thou new morytanina med(?) rewards help with that a bit.

Slayer 70+ starts to become reasonable money, especially if you don't cannon too much.

Hunter red chins and grenwalls are nice dosh too.

Really? Really? Shame on you. None of these are good money. (Well, maybe grenwalls a little, I dunno.)

...Magic trees? Really? No, just...just no. Ew.

Op said he knows most of them are slow and just wanted to know what *can* make money.

All those I listed do make money, and a fair chunk of it by the time you hit 99.

Certainly not fast cash, but cash none the less and perfectly correctly answers to the question, which was what skills can generate cash in training to 99, not which skills are good money makers.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Op said he knows most of them are slow and just wanted to know what *can* make money.

All those I listed do make money, and a fair chunk of it by the time you hit 99.

Certainly not fast cash, but cash none the less and perfectly correctly answers to the question, which was what skills can generate cash in training to 99, not which skills are good money makers.

If you're going for max/comp cape, yeah, you might as well do mining now. It's slow/hour... but if you're getting 99, it will help more now than when you have B's.

CNqWHdA.jpg