[Video] Fight Kiln Guide - AKwaspRS

AKwaspRS

Fight Kiln Guide Playlist (6 episodes) - Runescape AKwaspRS

by AKwaspRS - Runescape Guides and Entertainment! Subscribe on YouTube

FightKiln.jpg

AKwaspRS Fight Kiln Guide Playlist:

My Fight Kiln guide is divided up into 6 sections, which educate players to complete the minigame without any prior knowledge of the Fight Kiln. Expensive Nex Armors and/ or Spirit Shields are not requirements for my method. Novice to intermediate players should use their best Beast of Burden, whereas advanced players should utilize Steel Titans.

Supplementing my tutorial series is a spreadsheet freely available for quick reference while battling in the Fight Kiln. I've taken extra care to account for which monsters spawn on which wave, which dangerous spawn locations to look out for, which prayers to utilize for each wave and the best order to use them in, as well as when each crystal spawns with reminders to pickup the useful ones. This spreadsheet can be accessed from:

http://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/sEqdX

Fight Kiln Guide Index

This video serves as a prefix/ index for my Fight Kiln guide playlist, which is divided into 6 episodes.

Fight Kiln Guide 01 Equipment/ Inventory Setup

Welcome to Part 01 of my Fight Kiln Guide. This episode introduces the equipment/ inventory setup recommended for attempting your first few fight kiln battles at a novice to intermediate level.

Fight Kiln Guide 02 Waves 1-10

Welcome to Part 02 of my Fight Kiln Guide. This episode details Waves 1-10 at a novice to intermediate level. The majority of enemies use ranged attacks and are best to dispose of with melee; the few mages are ranged. There is also an armadillo on wave 5 and Jad on wave 10. Remember to pick up the 4 recommended crystals at the start of waves 2, 4, 6, & 8. I assume you've already watched Part 01 - Inventory/ Equipment Setup and are following my advice before watching this video. http://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/sEqdX

Fight Kiln Guide 03 Waves 11-20

Welcome to Part 03 of my Fight Kiln Guide. This episode details Waves 11-20 at a novice to intermediate level. The majority of enemies use magical attacks and are best to dispose of with ranged weapons. There is also an armadillo on wave 19 and Jad on wave 20. Remember to pick up the 4 recommended crystals at the start of waves 12, 14, 16, & 18. Use your ranged crystal once your overload from the first Jad expires, preferably near wave 13. I assume you've already watched Part 01 - Inventory/ Equipment Setup and are following my advice before watching this video. Watching the entire Fight Kiln Guide Playlist in order is recommended. http://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/sEqdX

Fight Kiln Guide 04 Waves 21-30

Welcome to Part 04 of my Fight Kiln Guide. This episode details Waves 21-30 at a novice to intermediate level. This quarter starts off soley with melee monsters who are easy to safespot with magic. Waves 25-26 can be incredibly difficult without a proper method, and using an invulernability crystal here isn't a bad idea for first-time players. Waves 25-27 contain a mixture of melee, magical, and ranged enemies. There are also 6 armadillo on wave 28 and Jad on wave 20. Remember to pick up the 4 recommended crystals at the start of waves 24, 26, 28, & 30. Use a magic crystal for Jad, preferably near wave 30. I assume you've already watched Part 01 - Inventory/ Equipment Setup and are following my advice before watching this video. Watching the entire Fight Kiln Guide Playlist in order is recommended. http://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/sEqdX

Fight Kiln Guide 05 Waves 31-Boss

Welcome to Part 05 of my Fight Kiln Guide. This episode details Waves 31-37 at a novice to intermediate level. This is the toughest quarter of the Fight Kiln, yet it starts off easy. Waves 31-33 each contain 4 Rangers, then Teddy Bears, then Magic Cats, respectively - these are protected against and blasted away fast. The remaining 4 waves each feature at least 1 Jad or worse. On wave 34, safespot Jad who spawns south, tank the Melee and mage the Ranger. On 35, use invulnerability to range the Magic cat, while safespotting Jad who spawned north; then repeat 34's method. 36 is double Jad, safespot them from the north and you'll be fine. Finally take down Har-Aken as described in the video to claim your awesome reward! http://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/sEqdX

Fight Kiln Guide 06 Steel Titan Method

Coming soon!

• 3 weeks later...

On wave 26 i believe where there are 2 magic cats, your video doesn't show where to stand or how to lure them...

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.