Several Suggestions

Th e Doctor

1. Vyrelords and vyreladies shouldn't have an option of talking to them if you aren't wearing the clothing.

2. Dungeoneering reward that collects coins that drop automatically into your coin purse.

3. Vyre corpses should have a toggle option for appearing.

4. Dungeoneering reward that attaches to 1 set of gloves called "midas touch" that allows you to right click high alch drops from the ground with the coins going directly into your coin purse. More than one can be purchased. No magic exp is awarded for this action.

5. Show the upgraded stats on the blisterwood weapons based on the number of corpses burnt.

I'll add more as I think of them to this thread only.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

2) Already vetoed by jagex as a no go due to economic implications

4) I'd imagine has same issues as 2.

5) The stats don;t get upgraded, it gets boosters. Same way void, slayer hlem, slave etc boost not get new stats.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I have a sneaking suspicion that 3. isn't possible for technical reasons, but I'm no programmer.

5. As Sy said, it's technically a boost separate from the stats, but there should be a way to display these boosts on the stats interface, perhaps in the form of a list. These suggestions always make more sense when you generalise them to similar items.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I like this, it would be neat if they could make bonecrusher-equivalent for creatures that dropped remains.

agreed, I don't even care if they give me prayer exp, I just want the corpses gone

edit

lol at economic implications.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

I like this, it would be neat if they could make bonecrusher-equivalent for creatures that dropped remains.

agreed, I don't even care if they give me prayer exp, I just want the corpses gone

edit

lol at economic implications.

All that means is that they'll be releasing a pay-for version that does the same thing soon to "balance out" the bs reason (of Jagex's) of "economic implications"

hzvjpwS.gif