Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Professional Skiller - 50M Farming, 60M Rcing, and Re-Comp!

High Level Players Skilling

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

Bxpprod
[ Display Name History ]

Bxpprod

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,777 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Bxpprod

I never knew the cauldron counted towards slayer, definitely going to do those tasks now.

Counts as Tzhaar (awesome) and you get ~60k/h from lamps if you just camp for melee xp.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Poppe
[ Display Name History ]

Poppe

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Etjien
  • Clan:Efficiency Experts
So I've done some fishing until the music tracks were fixed and I could finally get my comp cape back. After that its been pretty much slayer for me. I'm still really enjoying the skill and the random fun it brings.

Here is a look at my interface set up I finally decided on and enjoy:

Pretty much allows me to see clan chat, a guest clan chat, and either a friends chat or pms. Along with that I can see my prayer book/magic book/summon interface while still seeing my bag. Pretty happy with it honestly. I did do a few random testings. One of which was to see if you could make the grave interface larger (died at the end of a black demon task on purpose to see and their was a low level ranger there, bet he was entertained XD).

The best thing so far slaying has been this imp champ scroll while getting kc for zammy (for greater demons) XD, got a bit of rage trimmed friends who hated this scroll:

Also was a good trip overall with a hilt and effigy:

Besides that I've also taken random effigy screen shots for fun, since everyone loves seeing effigies!

For a change, I'm actually having decent effigy luck. I've been continuing with recording my tasks and skipped tasks as well, even though I've not posted an updated one in awhile. I use short hand when getting tasks so I don't spend 5 minutes writing out each task I get so takes a bit of time to actually go through and type everything out. I've past the 1500 task mark and sometime when I'm fishing I'll make it look pretty and post it :P, maybe next update.

Edit: Also updated my opening post a bit too
Posted Image

Poppe
[ Display Name History ]

Poppe

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 144 posts
Been quite awhile since I updated and its been partly because I've been lazy and partly because I'm not had a definite focus. I managed 20 hours of torture at GOP for my full Master Runecrafting Robes, which was just horrible, but glad I have it. It looks amazing and after 200M RC I'll likely keepsake it. I was considering 200M RC as a major goal currently, but with the new skill on the horizon I didn't want to start completely on a new 200M just yet.

A few days I got the urge to mine at LRC (I dunno why) but I've actually been enjoying superheating and dropping the bars there and I'll likely be headed towards 50M mining and smithing now (until the new skill and depending on how I like it I may get 50M/200M in it first or just 99 then head back to mining/smithing).

Updated my first post, here is a look at my experience gains since starting this thread (with 8 months of no playing during that time too):

Posted Image

I'll get a pic of the master rc sometime, at lrc atm so didn't want to bank to get the pic XD
Posted Image

Poppe
[ Display Name History ]

Poppe

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 144 posts
Here is that promised RC robe pic XD:

Posted Image

Spending today mainly runecrafting, ready for div!!

Plan is to aim for 99 right away. If I like the skill I may continue onwards to 50M and if I really enjoy it maybe 200M. But one step at a time. I won't be in the race for first to 99 by any means, I cannot do 20 hour days (wife aggro) but I should be able to put in pretty steady 10 hour days for the first week before I begin working next week :D
Posted Image

Poppe
[ Display Name History ]

Poppe

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 144 posts
Epic RIP

Got a call today, my new job wanted me to start tomorrow at 10am o.O told them to wait until Wednesday... I have plans for Tuesday. But sadly looks like any nolifing of the new skill won't happen now. Not to mention they want me to work 48 weeks too o.O atleast it will bring in the irl gp. I do wonder if I'll be able to afk ivy at this job XD, worth finding out.
Posted Image

Bxpprod
[ Display Name History ]

Bxpprod

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,777 posts

Here is that promised RC robe pic XD:

Posted Image

Spending today mainly runecrafting, ready for div!!

Plan is to aim for 99 right away. If I like the skill I may continue onwards to 50M and if I really enjoy it maybe 200M. But one step at a time. I won't be in the race for first to 99 by any means, I cannot do 20 hour days (wife aggro) but I should be able to put in pretty steady 10 hour days for the first week before I begin working next week :D

[bleep]

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Poppe
[ Display Name History ]

Poppe

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 144 posts

20131123_172708_zps817c80ae.jpg

Ohai

Sooooo... I complained that the day after divination was released I started my new job.  Pretty much been living at this place the past 3 months :s. Averaging 60 hour weeks. I'm enjoying the work as a chemist, but I miss my scaping :(.

I usually get about 3-4 hours of divination in a day at my current pace. Which will hopefully get my 99 divination within ... sometime. Getting four days off for thanksgiving so will hopefully have a few gains to post, for the first time in a long time XD.

Posted Image

Poppe
[ Display Name History ]

Poppe

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 144 posts

Oh... and:

95div_zps6d8b244f.png

Slow, progress. Literally nothing for me to do at work tonight

Posted Image

Saradomin_Mage
[ Display Name History ]

Saradomin_Mage

The Two and Only

• Members
  • 7,273 posts
Poor you :( At least the end is in sight, with Thanksgiving you should be able to hit 99 (or close in on it!)

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Poppe
[ Display Name History ]

Poppe

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 144 posts

Slower progress due to spending 2 days with family. But finally got 96 divination. Plan to get halfway to 97 or so before I head back to work Monday. I also finished up all the newer quests. Only thing left for recomp is dungeoneering tasks and 99 div.

96div_zps7e80350d.png

Posted Image

Poppe
[ Display Name History ]

Poppe

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 144 posts

My nolife is strong XD

Actually managed to get 97 divination today.

97div_zpsfcd7fcca.png

Besides that, I took a look at my large pile of loyalty points I had and decided to spend some on the Wisdom aura. Maybe not the outright best skilling aura, but I don't have much else to spend the near 200k pile on. Figured I'd use it along side my festival aura. 

wisdom_zps72a47300.png

Hoping to march towards 99 divination in the coming week and have it within 2 weeks. Pretty much while working my scaping life is going to be primarily dailies, which I've been meaning to get back into.

Posted Image

Poppe
[ Display Name History ]

Poppe

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 144 posts

SO... I got my work schedule for December. At the moment I have 42 hours of mandatory overtime scheduled. Which means I'm working every Saturday in December and working 10 hour shifts the week of and after Christmas ...

This hurts my no lifing :(

Guess on the bright-side I passed 11M divinating experience. Currently getting about 250k divination experience a day. Along with that I've also been doing my daily tree runs again, I actually full out bought all the sends to finish off 50M farming so I'm less likely to put it off for even longer XD.

11mdiv_zpsd58fc7be.png

With me being gone so much currently, my wife has taken over my desk XD. Here is what I walked into this evening when I got home. ;) She has like surrounded herself with her 2 computes and my 2 computers rofl

Posted Image

Saradomin_Mage
[ Display Name History ]

Saradomin_Mage

The Two and Only

• Members
  • 7,273 posts
For whatever reason, that just seems so sweet :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Poppe
[ Display Name History ]

Poppe

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 144 posts

Lol XD honestly I thought the same too, besides the fact I had to beg to have my desk and computer back >.>

Finally 98 Divination too!

98div_zps31c59659.png

+ The angry aussie's motivation 

I might have tomorrow off due to icy weather, if I do their will be much nolifing. If not then I will be mildly sad

Posted Image

Poppe
[ Display Name History ]

Poppe

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 144 posts

Much needed three day weekend due to snow and ice :D though I know I'm going to pay for it later this month. It nearly guarantees I'll work a Sunday this month, making for a 12-13 day straight work schedule. Meh it was worth it all the same.

Finally remaxed with 99 divination yesterday:

Now I'm jumping between dungeoneering, hunter, and runecrafting. My primary goals currently are 50M hunter and 200M dungeoneering. I'll jump between the two most likely, while also slowly doing the dungeoneering tasks for my comp cape back (not in that huge of a hurry since I only really need it for slayer). I mix in some runecrafting when I feel like afk or multitasking as well. No plans for a hardcore 200M runecrafting goal yet, though I'll edge closer to it in time.

Only other thoughts are heading towards Stealing Creations for some fishing bonus experience. It would make fly fishing more appealing to me, with the boosted experience per hour. It could possibly become my afk task in the future if I can get some bonus experience saved up. Will likely look into it sometime this week. 

Also updated my front page a tad, here is how my stats have changed since I started this blog so long ago XD

changes_zps86a67e74.png

Posted Image

Bxpprod
[ Display Name History ]

Bxpprod

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,777 posts

We may or may not be talking about setting up games of lolsc at some point. Likely to be...how shall we say...well Idk [bleep]. Will pm you if/when it's going to happen.

Poppe
[ Display Name History ]

Poppe

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 144 posts

Every time I'm without my comp cape and I go to recomp, I always have something that takes a stupid amount of time to finish and ends up in me wasting a day >.> Today it happened again rofl. The Dungeoneering task of using a portion to open a skill door that you don't have the required level for took me like 3 hours >.<

But none the less, finally recomped today by finishing all the dungoneering tasks, making a mask of tuska, and getting the ubers barrows song. A special thanks to two people in EE that I dragged in for the song XD. Along with that, this I've also finally finished off 50M farming for my 15th 50m! Also got 60M Rc earlier last week.

Also got a pair of these while getting the mask XD

razor_zpsc8ea36f7.png

My plans now are to start slaying a bit here and there. I've had urges to for awhile so figured might actually train a skill I enjoy. I'll also be doing a bit of hunter and runecrafting, depending on my mood XD.

Posted Image

Bxpprod
[ Display Name History ]

Bxpprod

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,777 posts

50m farm?

God damnit.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: High Level Players, Skilling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users