Professional Skiller - 50M Farming, 60M Rcing, and Re-Comp!

Zoomed past 36m thieving experience tonight. Still around 68 hours left of thieving until 50M but it feels a ton faster then Runecrafting XD. This week is my last week working my lab for the summer as well, will have three weeks off before the semester starts and will easily be able to finish 50M thieving in that time and plan to get started on my next goal after thieving and even get a good part of it done. Not entirely decided where I'm headed after thieving though, so will have to wait a bit on committing to one thing.

Some offtopicness :P

Got our plasma system working decently at my lab and finally running a few samples. Here is a picture of a stone tool (arrowhead basically) in an Argon Plasma. First one of the summer for me :P

539053_4021983342283_109190521_n.jpg

Think this is my first picture of our primary plasma system here too, so a look at what steals away my no lifing time ;)

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Yep dwarf traders are about 210k thieving experience an hour, without ibis or the thieving auras.

As for the plasma:

As for the plasma, the argon plasma is basically the first step in our plasma treatment process.

To load a sample we have to remove that glass chamber which opens up our system (that is under low vacuum) to the atmosphere and any carbon contamination in it. After a sample is loaded we usually let it sit overnight while the system sucks down to vacuum again. After that we run 2-3 argon plasmas on the tool that will remove any contamination in the chamber and any on the surface of the tool. These plasmas are usually the brightest as there is quite a lot of contamination and since argon is a noble gas, it doesn't react with tool, instead its a bit like a sand blaster and blasts off the layer of contamination. After the argon plasmas we then run oxygen plasmas that will indeed react with any organic material and make carbon dioxide which we can then collect and radio carbon date. The stone tools are well... stone, which is not carbon. Our focus for these tools were micro-fractures in the tools that are caused when the tools are made (these tools were flaked off) and we are hoping to find very small trace amounts of organic material in the micro-fractures of when the tools were used. This tool would likely have been a skinning tool used to de-hide, say a deer. If we can find small amounts of carbon (a few micrograms), then we can possibly date when these tools were used.

The nice thing about these plasmas are they are relatively low temperature plasmas, meaning when this is all said and done the stone tool will be undamaged and at most will have a slight color change from the argon plasmas removing years of residue on the tool.

• Like 1
siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

40M Thieving experience this morning:

40mthieving.png

10M left and with my final three weeks off from the lab it should come early next week, plan to pass 42M tonight :P.

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Been a strange week that I planned to nolife, but random problems irl have kept me away from Runescape. I think things are finally done though so back to nolifing today :P.

Last night I easily got 45M thieving experience and plan to get 50M tomorrow:

45mthiec.png

Also updated my opening post and well over 100M experience since the start of this blog, here is how my gains have stacked up:

records.png

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Thank you :P

50M thieving finally done for my 10th 50M!! :D

50mthieving.png

Here is my total loot from about 30M experience at dwarf traders:

actualloot.png

Along with this I also got about 3.5M in gp. It actually sold for:

actual.png

This gave me a total of about 24M gp in 30M exp, not too bad.

For my next 50M I'll be headed back to slayer to finish it off before EOC. That way its done incase I don't like it and if I do enjoy EOC then there is always 200M slayer one day. Along with slayer I will also be working on farming and fishing for my triplet of skills. I'll reset my experience counters as well. Here is what they looked like right before:

exp.png

I'll reset my slayer counter too, so I can keep my new slayer task and exp counter synced. ^_^

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Was nice to be back to slayer today, managed about 250k experience before going to test out rocktails with t1 call of the sea aura. Here is my new task list I started with this go at slayer:

1119) 57 Black Dragons (0)+11,365.8exp

1120) 207 Hellhounds (11.3k)+24,012exp

1121) 94 Steel Dragons (35.1k)+20,717.6exp

--- Spiritual mages skipped

1122) 159 Blue Dragons (55.9k)+17,108.4exp

1 Spin Ticket

1123) 152 Dark Beasts (72.9k )+34,200exp

1124) 196 Black Demons (107.2k)+30,772

1125) 21 Mithril Dragons (137.5k)+5,733exp

1126) 58 Black Dragons (143.3k)+11,565.2

1127) 224 Aberrant Specters (154.8k)+20,160exp

1128) 127 Ice Strykewyrms (174.9k)+38,100exp

1 Spin Ticket

1129) 157 Blue Dragons (213.1k)+16,893.2

1130) 204 Kalphites (229.9k)+21,480

--- Abyssal Demons skipped

1131) 203 Black Demons (251.4k)+31,871exp

--- Spiritual Mages Skipped

--- Tzhaars Skipped

--- Gargoyles Skipped

1132) 87 Black Dragons (282.8k)

The experience is roughly what is on my counter and figured it would be interesting to see the specific experience for each task.

After that I went to rocktails. I plan to afk these during my semester at college, much like I did ivy so wanted to see how they worked out. Seems so go so far.

Here is 30M defence which I reached today as well:

30mslayer.png

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

30M Slayer or 30M Defence? ;).

Nice work. How good was T1 COTS for you? I haven't gotten much with T3. Do you have the tackleboxes to hold raw fish?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Seems you always catch my typos, this is what happens when I post at 1am, that would be 30mil defence, but I also got 32mil slayer as well :P. T1 COTS wasn't too impressive, I honestly expected a bit more. I plan to take it to barbarian fishing today to see if I noticed anything there. Sadly I only have the first tacklebox so not much use out of it yet. Planning to start fish flingers each day now though, actually think I have 10 or 15 tickets saved up atm rofl. Just have to force myself to add it to my dailies.

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Current Slayer task list:

1119) 57 Black Dragons (0)+11,365.8exp

1120) 207 Hellhounds (11.3k)+24,012exp

1121) 94 Steel Dragons (35.1k)+20,717.6exp

--- Spiritual mages skipped

1122) 159 Blue Dragons (55.9k)+17,108.4exp

1 Spin Ticket

1123) 152 Dark Beasts (72.9k )+34,200exp

1124) 196 Black Demons (107.2k)+30,772

1125) 21 Mithril Dragons (137.5k)+5,733exp

1126) 58 Black Dragons (143.3k)+11,565.2

1127) 224 Aberrant Specters (154.8k)+20,160exp

1128) 127 Ice Strykewyrms (174.9k)+38,100exp

1 Spin Ticket

1129) 157 Blue Dragons (213.1k)+16,893.2

1130) 204 Kalphites (229.9k)+21,480

1131) 203 Black Demons (251.4k)+31,871exp

--- Spiritual Mages Skipped

--- Tzhaars Skipped

--- Gargoyles Skipped

1132) 87 Black Dragons (282.4k)+17,347.8exp

1133) 243 Black Demons (300.1k)+38,151

1134) 142 Blue Dragons (337.8k)+15,279.2

1135) 128 Ice Strykewyrms (353.1k)+38,400

1 Spin Ticket

1136) 69 Black Dragons (391.5k)+13,758.6

1 Effigy

--- Dust Devils skipped

--- Tzhaars skipped

--- Dust Devils skipped

1137) 179 Dark Beasts (405.0k)+40,275exp

1 Spin ticket

1138) 66 Black Dragons (445.4k)+13,160.4exp

--- Nechryaels skipped

1139) 64 Skeletal Wyverns (458.5k)+13,440exp

--- Grifolaroos skipped (now blocked all poly creatures)

--- Grotworms skipped

--- Gargoyles skipped

1140) 246 Bloodvelds (471.9k)+45,912exp

1141) 28 Mithril Dragons (516.9k)+7,644exp

1142) 191 Kalphites (525.5k)+20,212exp

1143) 122 Vyrewatch (545.7k)+19,518exp

--- Nechryaels skipped

--- Jadinkos skipped

--- Fire Giants skipped

1144) 168 Aberrant Specters (565.2k)+15,120exp

1 Effigy

1145) 34 Mithril Dragons (580.4k)+9,282exp

1 Effigy

1146) 219 Dagnnoth (589.6k)+18,360exp

--- Tzhaars skipped

--- Greater Demons skipped

1147) 63 Terror Dogs

Pretty amazing day today with just over 320k slayer experience, which isn't that special. But in that experience I got 3 effigies :D. Reminds me of the old days of effigies lol. Total I got about 2.2M overall experience today. Plans are to just stick with slayer until classes star the 23rd ^_^

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

• 2 months later...

I gravedig I

But! I am back. Last two months have been quite busy and I planned to not disappear when the semester started, but didn't happen. A combination of settling into classes and quite a bit of research made me disappear (also played a bit of swtor).

Really close to my first publication in my research lab and hope to have it done around Christmas time, been working on gathering and confirming data that white paint for Australian cave paintings is made out of titanium which is very unusual since if you see titanium in cave paint, normally, it means it was fake or touched up recently. A lot of this research was done recently with a portable XRF which is quite interesting as its quite sci-fi-y. Pretty much point and shoot and it tells you what something is made up of. Heres a pic of it :P :

IMAG0809-1.jpg?t=1350184978

Main downside is that it costs around 40,000 US dollars lol.

More on topic, back to Runescape with pretty good timing with a double experience weekend coming up. So far this week since I've been back I've been making money. Looking to get 50mil construction experience during the double experience weekend, with a price tag of around 150mil. Which will save around 150mil so quite a deal for me. Also considering using up my 7k charms in my bank for ~7mil summoning experience if summoning is doubled this weekend as well. Lost about 20 ranks in my 2 months of being mia but no big deal, was never really into competitive skilling recently as I have a feeling when I get into my phD I'll have to quit Runescape for quite a bit if not permanently.

Been money making at ganos since they are fairly afkable while studying and a fair 2.5mil an hour profit or so. Will give a bit more update on skilling in the next few days as I get back into it :P

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Thank you ^_^

This last week has been extremely busy for me school wise and next week until Thursday will be no better. Seems my professors got word of double experience weekend and want to make my life hell before it. Luckily this coming Thursday and Friday are Fall Break for me (to celebrate (recover from) the end of Midterms). Here is a picture I thought that summed up my week very well:

548826_4368291559772_1885837461_n.jpg

Picture of the chalk board in the chemistry study lounge before my physical chemistry test that was basically a mid term.

So far this week and the weekend before I've been preparing for the double experience weekend with some money making at ganos as they are fair profit and decently loaf-able so I can study. So far bought near enough supplies for 50mil Construction on the weekend (baring I can use all the planks, which I don't think I will be able to). Here is my current stack of teak planks:

teaks.png

Being a bit conservative with money and using teaks, chances are I could easily get it with mahogany, but don't want to totally empty the skill chest of funds ;).

Also been collecting all magic, palm, and spirit tree seeds from ganos. Close to 50 of each that I will be starting to use with double experience weekend and contiueing on with tree runs for 50mil farming.

Will also likely get 50mil magic for my 12th 50mil skill in the coming week :P

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

What language is written on that chalk board..?? :shock:.

Exactly how much money are ganos an hr still? Are you cannoning?

And an early grats on your 50M Magic. :).

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Lol language of math XD

Total I think I average around 2mil-3mil a hour at Ganos. But because I don't sell the magic or palm seeds, it drops the actual amount of money I take an hour. Also I grow all the torstol drops I get (usually I get 1-3 per run which is an hour and 20 minutes normally with 4 prayer renewals that corresponds to around the time herbs take to grow, I also buy a few seeds after each run to have enough for a full farm run) so that boosts the profit per hour by doing that some.

I don't cannon either, I just simply mage away. Partly because it makes it more afkable for me to study and because I hear mix reviews if cannoning will actually increase profit per hour. If anything, I think it will slightly decrease profit per hour, but increase the amount the of effigies I see. Effigies are one nice thing about ganos I didn't mention earlier too. I've gotten around 7-8 total from the camping so far and betting I get an effigy every 3-4 hours there. Which isn't amazing by any means, but always encouraging seeing one nowadays XD.

Really makes me wish I camped ganos before effigy nerf, decent profit + an effigy like every hour or hour and half would of been amazing :(.

Currently use take a yak pouch there as well, and if I get a fair amount of ring of wealth drops or half keys I'll need to summon it to bank all of them, but doesn't happen all the time. Considering trying out a Steel Titan today, see how it does.

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

THE CATS A LIE and will likely be the death of me too >.>.

Hell week for me is almost done, recapping:

- 4 Midterms and/or Tests

- 3 Homework Assigments

- 2 Lab reports (still working on one of them)

- 2 Literature Reviews

- 1 Chapter Summery (still working on)

- 1 Thesis Abstract (still working on)

Thursday and Friday I will do absolutely nothing that involves thinking or being productive!

Speaking of unproductive, this week been pretty much living at rocktails. Today has been first break so far where I did two trips of ganos and discovered a steel titan sucks very badly there. The average titan spec was like 5-75 damage range counting all 4 attacks. Ganos must have high summing and melee defense.

On the more productive side, finally passed the 1.2bil total exp mark:

12bil.png

Hoping to get 50mil magic Thursday or Friday. Also got supplies for my 66 spirit tree seeds today and planted 2 to harvest on the weekend :P

Finally, here is an awesome tracker via Indenctcode:

track_oct_23_2012.png

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Thank you guys for the posts :P and nar that picture won't update but on indecentcode's site it will every time I log out.

Finally free for four days to no life. Plans for Thursday and Friday are to do a some more Ganos for some money making. I'm sitting fairly well for double experience weekend now. I have all my offers in for summoning seconds now with a total of 5,200 crimsons to use and 1,900 blues. Total will cost me 25-27Mil for that, but will have to spend quite a bit on shards initially (like 50-60mil range) before I can sell the pouches and scrolls back to knock it down to only a 25M loss. Currently left with 20M after putting in all the offers so hoping to be able to make enough for a good part of the shards needed.

So my plans for the weekend include:

- Full tree run (5 Magics, 6 Palms, 2 Spirit Trees, 1 Calquat)

- Running the 40 long and curved bones I have

- Making 1,900 Geyser Titans via Kyatt method

- Selling the 1,900 geyser pouchs and buy remaining shards for 5,200 Steel Titans

- Make 52,000 Steel Legend scrolls at Taverly summoning shop

- Spend the rest of the weekend making Teak Cabinets (150,000 planks banked atm)

Will also do 1 or 2 more tree runs over the weekend too. Total the charms will get my 7.5mil experience leaving me just over 39M summoning experience. Total have enough experience for 27M construction experience, but I'll be happy to get 20M of that as I won't be able to totally nolife. Will aim to get about 30-35 hours in this weekend.

Will practice making the teak cabinets things in the costume room Friday most likely too as its been years since I've done any construction o.o

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

• 2 weeks later...

Sooooo I've been bad and not updated since double experience weekend :(.

Well this is mainly because I've gone back to theiving and previously its been really hard to browse forums and thieve at the same time.

I guess first thing first. Double experience weekend was a good success for me, but didn't entirely stick to my plans. After a few hours of construction I really got annoyed with the server delays and eventally was talked into joining a friend thieving at dwarf traders. After finishing up my charms I spent the good majority of the weekend there. In total I netted nearly 19mil experience over the 2 days with 30 hours played. Got about 7mil in summoning, 3-4mil in construction, and the rest is mainly thieving:

dexp.png

After the weekend I've been sticking to thieving and have passed 61mil experience in it so far. I'm unsure if I want to completely set 200mil thieving as my main goal right now, but I'm working towards it. 50mil all is still no doubt a goal, but guess this is a break along the way to enjoy a skill that I find fun. Here is a look at my alog from the double weekend until now:

alog-nov-3-2012.png

The daily 180k a day from the challenges on dungeoneering has been great and honestly may do that until 200mil dungoeneering (441 more days to go that way lol).

Oh, I made a note it was hard to forum until now as I'm at dwarf traders and cannot move my mouse, my fix to this problem was to start using two computers again. I play Runescape on my laptop in full screen on hd as it has a better graphics card and then forum and watch downloaded tv shows on my desktop with double monitors as it is better in everything else. Here is a look at my current set up now:

newsetup.png

Taken some time to get use to, but seems to be work well so far. (typed this whole post while pickpocketing traders, clicking the touchpad left click with my left hand and one hand typing this post with my right :P)

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Been a week since my last update so sounds like a good time for another one XD.

Been primarily thieving and fletching. The theiving is still dwarf traders and even manage to get a nice picture for a new signature (figured the other one was getting old). New picture even gets to show my new primal keepsake armor that took a few hours to fully get (still somewhat want the helm). Recently hit 70mil thieving experience today:

70mthieve.png

For the fletching, I've bought a stack of adamant bolts and plan to use them with my weekly fish flingers as not to exp waste ;). Figure 200mil fletching might be a future down the road goal, possibly after 50mil all. Here is a look at all my recent progress since the last look:

alog-nov-10-2012.png

With EOC coming out in 10 days I'm halfway excited for it. I really care nothing for the new combat system, what I'm looking forward to is the new and easier mining+superheating gold method that is with it that makes dropping a whole lot faster. So on the 20th I plan to switch to working on hammering out 50mil mining and smithing XD. Aiming for around 80mil theiving by then. Also been sticking to my daily tree runs and should hit 40mil farming experience next week as long. Furthermore still loving the daily dungeoneering challenges and should hit 116mil dungeoneering experience tonight. And to wrap up the update, here is an entertaining post from EE's chat:

lol-1.png

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png