Professional Skiller - 50M Farming, 60M Rcing, and Re-Comp!

More slayer yesterday, ended the day with 31mil slayer experience passed and then went to Runespan

1107) 227 Bloodvelds

---Tzhaars Skipped

1108) 73 Black Dragons

1109) 124 Vyrewatch

---Steel Dragons Skipped

---Grotworms Skipped

1110) 139 Ice Strykewyrms

At Runespan I used up my mad necklace and gained near 1mil total runecrafting experience :P. Going to likely do something similar today with either span or slayer, haven't decided yet. Will be an earlier night though as I'll be the lab all of next week.

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

• 2 weeks later...

Many apologies for the drop off in updates. I've been super busy the last week or two, to the point I've been averaging less then an hour on Runescape a day that is usually spent at Runespan while I sit and relax before bed. Been a large push at the lab for me on data analysis on XRF data (basically a device that can be used to measure element contents in rocks, which is measured by the xrays the elements shoot off when exposed to high frequencies, a bit more complicated then that but doubt many would be interested :P), the data is to be present at a conference in Bolivia from June 20th to July 7th, which I'll have off. So 7 more days of hetic lab work then 2 weeks off :D

Hopefully after the conference I can actually afk span at the lab again and actually not work 10 hour days data crunching.

On the brightside I passed 29mil runecrafting experience :P

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I've been very bad about posting these last few weeks, mainly because my time on Runescape was near completely afk. I've actually on my break from the lab while my advisor is in Belivia at a Rock Art conference. Been really cracking out on swtor and afking span, but I've hit a wall with swtor and starting to get back into Runescape more, sorta missed things around here :P swtor's community sucks horribly.

I've gotten a large amount of progress in Runecrafting, yesterday I passed the 40mil mark, 10mil more to go for my 9th 50mil skill.

40milrc.png

I've nearly got the points for rank 1 esteem a second time too :P. not to mention the 50+ hour span trip I finished yesterday:

spanrun.png

I plan on changing my 50mil line up some from the first post, just not sure what exactly I want.

Currently I'm back to doing my daily tasks of sandstone and jack of trades, also going to attempt to force myself to start doing herb runs. My jack of trades and experience lamps are going into slayer. This is because I want to finish it off quickly as I'm unsure about the new combat system, and in the future I do half expect an agile-span.

For now I'm concentrating on finishing off 50mil Runecrafting, my goal is 750k experience a day and I've been able to meet that for the last 3 days so hoping to stick to it. Next week I'll start back up at the lab, but I'll be finish with my one summer class (cal 3) so hopping I can find a way to keep my exp gains up.

After Runecrafting I'm unsure where I'll head, I'm considering fishing while working in the lab (done off vncing off my phone). Since I'm using juju potions for herb runs it makes me want to push hunter farther up my skills list to get a large amount of farming juju potions. Still deciding, going to also work on posting here more :P

Also managed to finish off my fishing gear set from ff last night and saw Sara Mage there :P

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Been averaging right around 100k experience an hour, normally I almost completely afk on the island with the double soul wraiths and do the nodes that pop up. When I'm actually paying attention I use a cc to hunt the yellow wizard as well. I completely ignore the spheres are they aren't worth it and only spawn on the lower levels :P

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

It's great to see that you're still motivated and having fun playing after completing pretty much "everything" in this game, what comes to skills/completionist requirements. It's a game after all, and as long as you enjoy it, it's time well spent. I'll keep reading about your journeys! :shades:

u5zhkTY.gif

Should be able to finish up 42mil Runecrafting experience tonight (about 50 minutes left to go). Dropped my rc goals to 500k exp a day because I've been doing a few other things too. Been testing out dwarf traders some and they are pretty decent and even partly profitable so its likely that will be my skill after 50mil runecrafting. Will also likely mix fishing into it for my afk skill next. Been trying to do two games of fish flingers a day to get tackle boxes. Along with that also trying to get in atleast 3 farm runs a day.

Tomorrow is my final for cal 3 then done with my summer course too :D. Back in the lab next week, but without the class in the middle I'm going to try and make my days around 6 hours :P

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Been working on thieving since the weekend, enjoying it much more then I did getting 99 in it. Currently at Pyramid Plunder trying to get black ibis as it nags at me not having it at dwarf traders. I also started back up at the lab today and will likely work 6-10 hour days during the week, so my exp gains may drop a tad, but plan to attempt to keep them up thieving. I plan to update the front page tomorrow as well when I get off from the lab :P

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Managed to update my opening post a bit yesterday, tried to make it a bit more streamline :P. As well I also managed to get 20mil thieving experience:

20mtheiving.png

After that I capped at citadel, first trying out our new loom, which I did about 700 resource on before I got sick of it, finished off capping on mining like normal. After that I wanted to test c2ing my normal rushes, got about halfway done with them and they weren't that bad. Plan to finish them up today and then head back to pyramid plunder for more hopes of black ibis

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Currently working on: 50M Runecrafting

Current Exp: 45M+

Working to finish off 50M runecrafting finally. Tonight I pass 45M runecrafting experience, leaving the final 5M. Will take a bit under 50 hours to finish it and my goal is to finish it by next Saturday (the 21st). After that I plan to finish off 50M thieving, which I hope will only take a week or two since it is a much faster exp rate.

45mrc.png

Thanks everyone for the support ^_^

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

I do dwarf traders and pyramid plunder. I really want a set of black ibis so if I'm in the mood I do pyramid plunder in hopes of it. PP is actually faster then traders and my average is around 250k an hour there.

Dwarf traders I do when I want to relax a bit more as once you have the guards lured all you have to do is spam click on them. Traders lets me watch TV/Movies so its a tad more enjoyable. Traders alone is right about 200k-205k an hour. With an aura and black ibis is can actually climb to be almost the same a pyramid plunder though.

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Managed to pass 46M runecrafting experience today. Given myself 5 days for 4M experience, while working at the lab :s. Not positive I'll get it, but something to aim for. I also have to throw in citadel caping in there too so think I'm overshooting my goal a bit. Should at the very least get it Sunday if I cannot get it Saturday though :P

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Super amusing losing 2 overall ranks a day due to working 8 hour days and doing a slower skill :P

Things are going as planned with Runecrafting, I'm averaging about 500k a day which will make it so I need 1mil exp on Saturday and Sunday to finish up 50M Runecrafting which isn't too bad. After then its to thieving to reclaim some ranks >.>

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Passed 25M thieving experience this morning before heading to the lab and actually passed 26M experience this evening as well:

25mthieving.png

Thieving has been going pretty fast after runecrafting and I've been averaging about 1.25M experience a day and hope to keep that average, if not increase it. Will be doing a mix of dwarf traders and pyramid plunder. Will likely try my luck this weekend at plunder for ibis :P

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Thank you Fredrow :P

Been awhile since I posted, but been pretty much grinding away thieiving. Over 17mil through my goal currently and just around 34.5mil overall experience:

thievexp.png

Here is my current loot from dwarf traders too lol. This is about 14mil total experience there with about 1.5mil gp as well to add to it:

traderloot.png

Also updated my opening post, closing in on 100mil total experience gained since the start of this thread!

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png