Ametharia's journey to the Max cape

Hello everyone, my RSN is Ametharia. I've been an active runescape player for the past or so years, I started my runescape career when I was in the 5th grade and i have never looked back since. I've started this thread to document my progress towards the Max cape, and to show all of you my progress. I decided to start going for max cape around a month or so ago, where I have made some very good progress so far. I only decided to start this thread from the encouragement of a friend named Hyoro, who also has a thread and is going for max cape. But enough with the introductions.

Here is a picture of my stats thus far

Startingstats.png

There are also quiet a handful of items I would like to achieve along the way, which include:

1. Zaryte bow
  2. Full Virtus
  3. Glaiven boots, and Steadfast boots
  4. Ragefire boots
  5. Full Armadyl
  6. Full Bandos
  7. Arcane Spirit Shield
  8. Spectral Spirit sheild

[spoiler=61 Farming]I achieved this one last night

61Farming.png

Ametharia.png

YES! I saw this and I did a little victory rapid punch in the air. I'm happy you decided to do it :D I'm so excited to watch you progress up to that amazing Max Cape! Best of luck to ya!

hyoro.png

That-One-Hairy-White-Guy

hyoro.png

lol rennn u got a good 200 lvl head start on me bud =)

and thanks hyoro, it will be interesting to see whos faster to the max cape (pfft, im obviously going to win that race without and competition) =D

Ametharia.png

Here's just a few lvls i've gotten so far today. I could've gotten higher but ive been doing a bunch of quests because as you all can likely tell im going to be getting turmoil, so ive been doing all the quest requirements for curses

79 prayer!

79prayer-1.jpg?t=1335921458

80 prayer!

80prayer-1.png

81 prayer!

81prayer1.png

82 prayer!

82prayer.png

Ametharia.png

Good luck on max cape! If you would like to know what I did for mine (Just got a few days ago) feel free to leave me a post on my blog :D.

Also, you should do daily smithing assists or so while you level up other skills :P

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Congratz on 82! Only 10 more until Soul Split :D

thanks for the support, and i will ask you questions if i need some advice along the road

Also here is a few pics of lvls that i got today, ive been doing a crap ton of quests to unlock curses only 2 more to go!

62 Farming!

62Farming.png

73 Agility!

73agility.png

89 Dung!

89Dung.png

Ametharia.png

Well i finally have curses unlocked now, after 2 days of solid questing, i have completed around 10 quests to get them, now for some prayer training! :grin:

so here's some levels i recieved yesterday

81 Mining

81Mining.png

83 Prayer!

83Prayer.png

84 Prayer!

84prayer.png

85 Prayer!

85prayer.png

and finally 87 prayer! (i missed 86 lol!)

87skirt.png

Ametharia.png

Really sorry about the huge amount of inactivity on my blog these past few days everyone! It was never my intention, however the main reason why i haven't updated my blog was because I was super busy on Runescape and IRL. I have around 10 pictures or so which I just have to crop and upload and such, which they will then be posted onto this blog. :grin:

Ametharia.png

Really sorry about the huge amount of inactivity on my blog these past few days everyone! It was never my intention, however the main reason why i haven't updated my blog was because I was super busy on Runescape and IRL. I have around 10 pictures or so which I just have to crop and upload and such, which they will then be posted onto this blog. :grin:

Not to mention the dg'ing with us and Leik :P

hyoro.png

That-One-Hairy-White-Guy

hyoro.png

OMFG, LIEK!!!!!!!

Ametharia.png

OMFG, LIEK!!!!!!!

Wat.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

OMFG, LIEK!!!!!!!

your sexy!

Ametharia.png

Well like i said the other day i am jam packed with pics to edit and such aswell as busy with school and work, but here a few pictures of levels that i have gotten

[spoiler=63 Farming (im 65 but i kinda missed a pic for 64 and 65 :unsure: )]63farming.png

[spoiler=Runecrafting 67-70! :thumbsup:]67runecrafting.png

68runecrafting.png

69runecrafting.png

70runecrafting.png

[spoiler=74 Agilty :shades: ]74Agility.png

Ametharia.png