JAMjE's blog of post-mediocrity!

Oh wow thanks GhostKo that means a lot!

I find Runescape more enjoyable in moderation, if I overplay it I tend to quit for a few weeks, whereas this way I just consistently play an hour or so a day and then some days I'll play more if I'm enjoying it!

Hello readers, I apologise for a horrible lack of posts over the past few days, but my next exam is on Tuesday so I've been prioritising pretty well!

I have been doing a few farm runs when I'm near my computer, although on Friday I didn't log on once!!

Yesterday I played a bit more, borrowed some Bandos Tassets and powered through a few slayer tasks, my 20th task from Summona is 101 Fungal Magi so I might not rush into that bundle of joy, but I am creeping ever closer to a slayer helmet!

Tears of guthix brought me 40 summoning as the last thing I did yesterday so now all skills are 40+! (I don't bother taking pictures of levels under 50!)

And yeah to be honest I've gained like 3 farming levels over the past 3 or 4 days but I really haven't got much else to tell you!

Yesterday I completed Fairy Tale part 3 which was actually quite a fun little quest, and it was all set in Zanaris so I did it all whilst getting my slayer task which was brilliant, and the reward wasn't too bad either!

I think today I'm going to buy some yew seeds because willows are becoming quite pointless and slow exp now, but I'll also have to stock up on cactus pines because I refuse to risk losing a 60k seed to disease/death!

Jamje.png

null and void

A very good detailed blog, it's enjoyable to see how someone with such similar stats to mine approaches the game and their methods of training.

Keep it up and see you in Hyt chat :D

Check out my blog on my return to RuneScape here :)

Add me in game or catch me in Serpent Eye's friends chat

I'm writing this post now as I wait for some plants to grow for the Garden of Tranquility quest, and they're taking far too long!

Boris, thanks for the tip I wish I saw it earlier, the yew seeds themselves aren't too bad, but the cactus spines to protect them are ridiculous!

Hey starz, thanks for posting, tbh I don't have much of a game style I just try and enjoy how I play!

Earlier today I had the worst experience since returning to the game properly, and that was death.

Not only did I die twice whilst attempting Summer's End, I lost my wicked robe bottom and cape so all that runespan has been pailed into insignificance ):

I finally finished the quest, ran around the wilderness getting the bonus exps and a few level ups, but none worthy of a print screen.

According to tip.it the next quest on my prayer exp countdown is Swan Song, but first I needed to do Shilo Village, One Small Favour and Garden of Tranquility.

The first really wasn't too hard, but I forgot how tedious Osf was! After performing various menial tasks, or 'favours' I felt I'd earnt the 20k exp reward, which, after much debate, I decided not to put on prayer, and instead gained 4 summoning levels to 44. I think I'll use lamps on summoning from now on until I at least reach the 50 milestone.

This Garden of Tranquility quest should bring up 64 farming, and then my expensive yew tree run after might well bring up 65, so I'll have a nice picture to round off the night!

Tomorrow I'll be going into school for revision sessions so I really won't be playing much for the next two weeks, but I'll continue farming, and I'll hopefully just consistently get a level or 2 a day!

Jamje.png

null and void

Ok so yesterday, as I predicted in the above post, I hit 65 farming more or less as soon as I logged in!

10rpc2u.jpg

It seems so long ago that I genuinely despised this skill and didn't have the faintest idea how to train it with any real speed, and look at me now, I'll definitely be hitting 67 today (I got 66 yesterday too,) and I'll probably attain level 70 farming by the end of the week, an accomplishment I could never have forseen just a week or two ago!

After those early levels I decided to continue questioning, completing swan song without much trouble before moving onto the spirit's of elid, again, very little trouble, and gained a total of 17000 prayer experience from the both of them, pushing me ever closer to a level up in that skill.

I'm not entirely sure why, but I really don't like do desert quests, there's something about the desert people that makes me wish they could sort out their own problems...

After some more revision and farming I decided I'd finally take on this slayer task of 102 fungal magi, and after spending ~500k on runes, I levelled magic to 73 and slayed the final beast, leaving me on a nice slayer point total of 320, only 8 more tasks until I can unlock a slayer helmet!

I predict I'll be gaining more or less one defence level every 1.5 tasks, so over the 8 tasks I predict my defence will rise from 72 to around 78, which in turn should only bring me up two combat levels, before I finally get 50 summoning, which will probably push me on to about 97 combat.

My next task is 160 turoths however with an exam today and 2 more on thursday I'm not too sure when I'll undertake said task, but I will continue to farm feverishly forever finding fewer forages? Well that alliteration must count as English revision right?

I think later today I'll update the front page of my blog a bit too, seeing as I think all of my goals have been completed, bar 50 summoning.

Up next I think I'm aiming for 70 prayer, 60 summoning and 80 defence all before my membership runs out on the 25th of June.

After that date I'm strongly considering runespanning in F2P for ~2 weeks to achieve my first level 99 in a skill ever, and then once I achieve it I'll resubscribe to members and bonfire my way to trimming that cape. The reason I've decided to bonfire in P2P is that bonfires are quite generous with their charm donations, but this all may change, I may in fact decide I want farming to be my first 99!

Speaking of which, time to log on, hit level 67, see how far I am from 68 and head off to school for this exam!

P.s Smashing Pumpkin's new album Oceania was released as a stream on itunes yesterday and I'm pretty impressed so far so if you like anything a bit alternative, give it a listen!

P.P.s I actually typed this about 7 hours ago but it wouldn't post so I saved it until now!

Jamje.png

null and void

So yesterday followed much the same pattern as many of my other days, despite having an exam, I managed to continue my fine farming form and as my new goals suggest, I'm far from getting bored of the skill!

Running around the farming patches, bumping into fellow tifers along the way and harvesting the fruits of my labour is all I seem to be doing these days, however I did manage to squeeze in a few slayer tasks!

I finished my turoth task with relative ease, attempting to make friends with some process, but my kindness was not reciprocated!

I was then fortunate enough to receive a special task!

"Test this spray on 10 Zygomites," Chaeldar said, and I obeyed, earning a quick and easy 10000 slayer experience and 35 points, pushing me ever closer to the slayer helmet goal of mine!

After that she set me a real Zygomite task which sucked, but I did what I had to do and returned once more only for her to send me back to my one true enemy, the polypore dungeon and its mage inhabitants of the fungal variety.

It's not so much that I dislike them as a task, because they're easy and offer decent experience to both magic and slayer, but it's the fact I find myself spending ~500k per task on them, and this last task really did empty my coffers to breaking point.

On this task however, I did achieve two nice milestones:

34gkjo7.jpg

Whilst I'm determined not to pass 100 combat before 1700 total, I have worked out a nice plan which should keep me at 99 combat before I train summoning to a substantial level, which means I'll give myself the time needed to skill to 1700.

Soon after that level I reached a lovely slayer milestone!

209ksw0.jpg

I'm fairly confident I'm on track to achieve 70 slayer before 100 combat too, which I think is damn impressive for someone of that combat level to have such experience in the slaying field!

I also levelled magic to an insignificant level in that task so didn't bother taking a snap for you all!

I returned to Chaeldar once more and was finally given a nice task, Fire Giants! Well I remember them being ok anyway, and with my bonecrusher, ~1500 prayer exp will be coming my way too!

I'm about to head over to the waterfall dungeon now to range these badboys so I'll hopefully pick up a level or two in that skill too!

P.s I hope you'll all have taken a look at the updated goals section on the first page, some of which are going to be quite challenging, but once I've achieved them, I'm going to have a serious think about getting a 99, so until then!

Jamje.png

null and void

Thanks Blake, it means a lot that people are keeping track on my progress!

Yesterday was a day in which I should've spent more hours revising and less hours on Runescape...

That being said, in the few hours I did play, I really didn't get much done:

I did my standard farming runs, including an extra couple of herb runs for the cash, and I'm on the brink of 69 farming as I type this!

Then I headed off to the waterfall dungeon for my fire giant task, and whilst it was pretty slow ranging them, I gained 2 range levels, and fell in love with the dark bow! The speed isn't that great, but 2 arrows at once more than makes up for that slow firing rate!

A rune scimitar drop, 2 fire battlestaffs, some rune arrows and a load of fire runes made the task fairly profitable, and with my trusty bonecrusher, I earned just over 1500 prayer experience too! I certainly look forward to more fire giant tasks in the future.

After returning to Chaeldar, I was given the task of slaying 169 basilisks, another of my favourite tasks, but I think i'll stick to meleeing these because there isn't a safespot that I'm aware of in the slayer dungeon, and if I were to range and use food at the same time, the slow kills would force me to bank far too frequently. On the plus side, I should level defence in this task and hopefully get some nice drops! (My only ever effigy drop came from one of these, so here's hoping I get a repeat!)

Irl I had my core 3 maths exam today and it really couldn't have gone worse... compared to the relative ease of my M1 exam, it seemed like I was taking completely different subject... I'm still, somehow, on course to get a B, but I really need to up my performance in my core 4 exam next thursday, so if you see me online for a bit too long, tell me to revise!

Jamje.png

null and void

I apologise for not posting yesterday morning, but I had an exam, and because of that, I didn't really get anything done rs-wise the night before, so I'll just fill you in on what little I did do, and also yesterday's events, which had a fair few excellent milestones for me!

So basically, thursday I had a maths exam, which went horribly bad... but then I had to start revising for my media exam which I had yesterday, which inversely, went brilliant!

Whilst on scape, I couldn't continue with slayer because I lacked the funds for runes to start my fungal magi task so I decided to go back to barrows! Thursday night was spent barrowing, and actually the first hour or two's play on friday was spent doing the same, but it seems this account's barrow luck is non-existant, as my dry streak reached ~50!

I don't mind too much because I gathered around 1000 blood runes which were used for my fungal magi task, and the bolt rack drops and some of the runes I decided to sell brought me up to ~500k cash pile, and I know 500k in like 5 hours play isn't anything to be proud of, but it was just what I needed to get me going again!

When I finally gave up on barrows last night, I finally went to do a long overdue tree run which resulted in a milestone I never thought would be possible...

5fp7bc.jpg

I cannot believe my farming level is now the same level as my attack and strength, this truly is mind blowing for me considering two weeks ago I was level 22 without planting a single seed!

After that I gathered my magic equipment and head off to my fungal magi task and achieved this lovely level whilst firing away!

2eof79k.jpg

I'm tempted to take the advice in the friend chat and just alch to 80 because the polypore staff just seems so appealling right now, but what I did do for the first time on a fungal mage task was to pick up every drop, and I think I may have even broke even on the task, or if I did make a loss it would've only been ~50k so that's a nice bonus, however the task itself is still horribly slow!

The end of that task marked another landmark, and you know what they say about pictures speaking 1000 words...

250mnp1.jpg

That's right, 10 combat levels after completing smoking kills, I've finally achieved a full slayer helm, and had I not levelled summoning at all I think I'd be like 90 combat with a full slayer helm, pretty impressive if you ask me! I spent 400k on a focus sight after selling my dark bow (I was told to just stick to a rune xbow) and made it full straight away!

My next task is 169 basilisk, and the last time I had those I got a lovely effigy drop, so here's hoping!

I also quickly got 59 herblore at the grand exchange because I'm 2 levels off 1600 total, the first of which will be 66 slayer on this task, and my 1600th level will be a nice round 75 defence (which was why I got the herblore level) so that should be done within the first couple of hours today!

Jamje.png

null and void

Ok a quick update to end the night, and quite a big one too!

If you read the last post, this one won't contain any surprises, just one milestone level that I actually miscalculated before, and had to do a quest to ensure I got it next!

It turns out I was due to reach 74 constitution before 75 defence, and who wants 1600 total on a horrible number like 74?

Along came that quaint little quest called King's Ransom, and about 20 minutes later (it truly was an easy quest), I achieved this 75 defence and 1600 total... Me being a complete moron print screened and didn't paste... I am furious with myself because this was one of the main goals I set for myself and I have no proof of my achievement!

A few posts up I said that for me, 1600 total is what I consider mediocrity, so is that it? Is that the end of my blog?

Of course not, it's only going to get better, if tougher, from here!

Of course the aim of my blog was never solely to reach 1600 total, it was to record my progress as I climbed the runescape food chain at my own pace, and whilst others would've completed my goals in half the time I did, I definitely enjoyed these last 100 levels more than I have any 100 levels before, which only breeds optimism for the next century of levels!

I've still got an awful lot of goals to achieve on my first page before I consider starting any new ones, so this isn't really a huge update to the blog at all, it's just a key milestone in my adventuring, and it's a milestone that will not only recognise me as an adequate player, but a milestone that allows me to see myself as an experienced, worthy player of the game!

After levelling I went to a lesser demon task and made two new friends! I never know how long the friends you make on a slayer task are going to last, but they both seemed nice, and we were all around the same combat and total levels! (I edged the total level contest!)

What I noticed however was how balanced my account was for my level. These two both had about 8 90+ skills between them, yet were falling behind me in the overall levels race, and I wasn't too sure how to feel about that...

Sure having a 99 would be great, but at what cost? The cost of solely grinding one skill is losing touch with every other skill and at the moment my gameplay is dictated by whatever I feel like doing, whether it be a few agility course runs or a slayer task or even a barrow run. Grinding never has and probably never will appeal to me, so any 99 is a long way off.

What I'm currently 'grinding' you could say, is 70 range! 63 levels down, and probably 2 more coming from this kalphite task means I should have 70 within a few days, and can cross another goal off my list! Ranging tasks is a fair bit slower than meleeing them, but after much experimentation with msbs and rune arrows and mithril bolts and all sorts, I've come to the conclusion that I was told from the start, that broad bolts are the most cost efficient way of training range, with only runite bolts surpassing them in terms of range strength, so I'm content with my dps at the moment, and once I've hit 70 range, I'll move onto 80 defence and I also think I'll probably be reaching ~78 constitution in the process, all of which should be completed by next weekend, with hopefully 70 slayer coming too!

Jamje.png

null and void

Congrats on 1600 total, big accomplishment! :)

I know what you mean about not grinding skills for 99s and keeping them even, that's why my main is the way it is :P

Also for range, try out tune darts! They're cheap, and faster than anything you listed on lower defense things. Good luck!

2s0cxth.png

Thanks Blake, I've got like a week left until my month of membership runs out and I'm on track to have gained about 200 levels or more in that month which is great considering I haven't even been playing as often as I would've without exams.

Thanks for the tip with the darts too, someone was talking about those yesterday but I wouldn't know what counts as a monster with low defence?

Jamje.png

null and void

Congrats on 1600 overall first of all! I like your style of 'scaping (and blogging for that matter), keep it up!

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

Damn, that blogging is something I never hang to... Well, that slayer helm before 100 cb, I got mine aswell ;)

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Prets, I've always enjoyed blogging, well writing in general and blogscape is the perfect platform for me to write about something I enjoy! And yeah your account is more or less the type of account I'm aiming to become, with a decent total level at a low combat level, whilst also having a nice slayer level at the same time, I'm just a little behind on the total level!

Zuperman <3:

Yesterday I finished up my kalphite task and it was so horribly slow I vowed to never range a kalphite task again! It genuinely took me over 2 hours to kill 181 of them, and despite gaining a couple of range levels in the process, it really wasn't worth to agonisingly slow experience!

After that, I decided to take a look at which slayer masters offered which tasks, and after much deliberation, I decided that Summona offered better tasks than Chaeldar, so I had to say goodbye to my old master. Chaeldar was always my preferred master, but that was because I'd never really checked out the competition! The main reasons for switching were Summona doesn't offer Fungal Magi, Mutated Zygomites or Bronze Dragons! She also offers Hellhounds which Chaeldar doesn't offer, and luck would have it that my first task after the switch would be 169 hellhounds!

Known for their solitary clue drops, hellhounds were always a favourite of mine because I am a clue enthusiast! However; nowadays they're also known for high gold charm drop rates, and at only 48 summoning this definitely appealed to me! I got 2 clues that task, the first a mere 50k reward, the second reached 110k, so neither were spectacular, but at my current bank worth I take what I can get!

Another kalphite task would be up next so I decided to sell some stuff in my bank and buy a cannon! Somehow I scraped together ~1M and bought a cannon and some cannonballs and demolished the kalphite soldiers faster than the speed of light, well faster than before! The experience rate was like music to my ears, but I did know that my cannon would be used sparingly, probably only for kalphite and dagganoth tasks in the future.

Trolls were easy enough next, but I decided to melee them and closed in on 76 defence in the process, but no decent seed drops so nothing to note really.

And then for the 3rd time in 5 tasks I was set kalphites. After my last experience I was sort of excited, but the number of them, 160 iirc, means I'll probably need ~900 to 1000 cannonballs, which again will take the majority of my cash away from me, but it's all for the greater good so once I log on, I'll suck it up and get cannoning!

I should get 70 range today which means my next post will be full of pictures which this one lacked, despite levelling range from 63 to 67 yesterday!

Jamje.png

null and void

Come on dude, get on skilling! You ain't getting money otherwise. And nice to see that I have been made an example for someone :D

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

The only skill that really makes me any decent money is farming though!

I tried fishing rocktails the other day and after one inventory I was bored of the hassle!

I'm considering camping hellhounds to get 80 range and try and make money from clues but the two things I had such luck with on my past accounts, barrows and clue scrolls, have been horrible to me thus far!

Maybe at 80 defence and magic I'll try DKing but we'll see!

I just applied for a job irl too which I hope I get, it's just some local motorbike shop, but if I get it it means scape will be less of a priority, however it also means I'll be too tired to go out after work so I'll probably be on just as much, and getting money in the process!

Jamje.png

null and void

Dude, start mining. ;)

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

I'd be happy with half of your mining exp Prets, I just can't bring myself to click so much!!

Yesterday was probably one of the worst days scaping I've had since my return and I'll let you all know why...

I started off with a Kalphite task that included a snapdragon seed and effigy drop, so surely this was a sign of great things to come?

Next up I ventured to the slayer tower for a ~150k profit task of Aberrant Spectres, everything was going swimmingly!

I returned to Summona and she offered me a slayer challenge! I had to slay the Kalphite Queen. No problem I thought to myself, as I geared up and made my way to her lair, fully loaded and equipped in standard boss hunting gear! Little did I know this old boss still remains one of the hardest bosses in the game...

Half way through her first form I made a swift exit and returned to Summona to tell her the bad news, but this is where my day really got worse.

Summona was furious with my failure, and even refused to accept my challenge resignation, so I was a beaten man. I headed to Turael to get another task, completely ruining my 37 task run and really made me want to quit the game! (Yes over something this small!)

He assigned me 25 skeletons so I decided maybe my barrows luck was due a change...

10 runs later, with a 60 dry streak, I decided today just wasn't to be my day. I levelled constitution to this nice round level, and I also taught Starz how to barrow which was nice, considering I'm usually the person being taught things, it was nice being the teacher for a change!

5fqgjm.jpg

Thankfully no combat levels were gained from that hitpoints level, and after the task I decided to rush through 5 tasks in order to get back onto point gaining tasks. I genuinely didn't know Turael's tasks didn't count so after 4 of his tasks, I switched to the Canifis slayer master, and after 4 horrible tasks, one of which was 40 dogs, which took far too long.... I was ready to crawl back to Summona and beg for forgiveness.

She didn't seem to happy to see me return so set me the not so exciting task of 123 greater demons, which I'll get started on when I log on today, and I'll be achieving 69 and eventually 70 range later tonight from this task and the next.

Yesterday truly was a low day for me in terms of scape, but a lovely day IRL has picked up my mood a bit, so hopefully the runescape gods will shine down on me too, as the sun has done all day!

Jamje.png

null and void

*looks at 120k mining xp gotten in last 3 hours*

Dude, what is this clicking you are talking about? I just click once and stay afk for a while...

Seriously, you can't be a skiller if you kill that much stuff ;)

And I told you, don't accept that Sumona challenge. But I got over my task without having to go to Turael...

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

How do you mine, concentrated coal or something?

Compared to past accounts this account is much more of a skiller than I could've imagined possible!

Yeah I remember you saying, but I thought if I failed I could just like cancel it with her and carry on as normal!

I'm almost at 99 combat anyway so after that it'll be 100% skilling for ~200 levels, you'll have to teach me some tricks!

Yesterday I was out a lot, as you can tell by the late post last night, and only really played for about an hour or so, I completed my greater demon task then went off as far as I remember. Greater demons aren't too challenging, in the end I gave up trying to find a safespot and just prayed melee, using ~20k of prayer potions which I made back with a tooth half drop, but nothing else interesting happened besides achieving 69 range, so 70 range will definitely be gained today!

Oh wait I did go start a spiritual warrior task, which I'm finding even more boring than the greater demon task... How can a monster that requires 68 slayer not drop anything decent!? Ah well maybe I'll get a random dragon spear drop or something! I'll probably need to bank with about 20 warriors left which is going to be annoying, but here's hoping the next task is more drop friendly as my cash flow is really running dry! Oh and I'm meleeing these warriors so 70 range will have to wait until my next rangeable task!

P.S in case you were wondering my English Literature exam went really well today, I couldn't stop writing which is how I can tell I've done well, 27 pages in 2 hours 45 minutes isn't a bad return if you ask me!

Final maths exam tomorrow then I'm done!

Jamje.png

null and void

Your leveling prowess is enviable.

Great job keeping the blog interesting - I especially enjoyed your comments about slayer tasks in the desert.

Also, particularly nice work with farming. Maybe that urge will strike me some time.

I mine using whichever means possible.

PS: Concentrated coal is for noobs.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Thanks Gregor, my levelling speed will certainly be plateauing sometime soon as I start to have to grind out levels! I should get back to farming soon, I've made a bit of money lately so there's nothing stopping me pushing for 80 now.

Yesterday, unlike the two days before, was a really good day for me, arguably the best since my return! It was quite a long day so this may end up being a long post, but there will be lots of nice pictures and it will certainly be worth reading!

I started the day wrapping up my spiritual warrior task, and despite no real drops for the first 80 or so kills, I was finally awarded a clue, and I decided to teleport out and complete the clue there and then. After wandering around Runescape and being forced to wield a mud pie, I got to the hard casket, and my face lit up when I saw this ~300k reward inside!

2441u7s.jpg

I must admit, I thought the mask was going to be worth more than 200k, but to be honest, that was my first decent clue worth over 200k in a long, long time. My cash pile more or less doubled after selling that reward. I went back and finished my spiritual warrior task, getting a ~100k clue in the process, but not before Blind Auror asked somebody to bring him 28 saradomin brews to Falador. And well, he said he'd pay, and pay he did, with a cool 500k over the top of the price I paid for the brews, so I was back into some decent money thanks to his generosity!

After finishing the spiritual warriors task with a nice rune kite drop, I returned to Summona who gave me the task of killing 80 grotworms. This time I finally decided to try out the much discussed mature grotworms. Armed with my level 69 range gear and a desire to reach 70, I flicked on protect from magic and slowly but surely began my task. I was told of the drops one can expect to receive from grotworms but I had no idea how profitable they really were, on my very first mature grotworm kill, I received this account's very first dragon item drop!

359mo7p.jpg

As the picture shows you, I forgot my bonecrusher, so I went and picked it up before powering through this task. Well I say powering... at 2050 lifepoints a pop these grotworms weren't a quick task, but they were certainly profitable with rune items being dropped left, right and centre! The bots weren't too much trouble because I was ranging and I was generally quicker than they were at clicking, I very rarely wasn't engaged in combat. Towards the end of the task, I knew it was coming, and a couple of days later than I'd planned I hit this milestone!

2minma.jpg

Finally black dragonhide was mine! I went on to complete a below average clue and then I alched what I could alch, and decided to do a tasty little price check to see how much I'd truly made from this task of a mere 80 grotworms...

awqcdc.jpg

That's right, a phenomenal 800k from 80 grotworms, that's 10k per worm! Although the idea of camping and ranging them does sound appealling to make some cash, I've never been a fan of non-slayer combat, so that probably won't happen any time soon, as I'm proud of my slayer:combat level ratio and don't want to ruin that!

The day only got better from there on out really! After that task I was given 59 iron dragons. Simple enough, I thought to myself, and after the first trip ended in me killing ~5 dragons and looting the bones from other people's kill, the 2nd trip proved much more fruitful, with a 527 yew log drop, and then this, my second dragon drop, the same day as the first!

288zgwn.jpg

I couldn't believe the luck I was having, but unfortunately that is where it ran out. Nothing bad particularly happened after that, but nothing much else to note. I finished up the task and sold my loot, bringing my cash pile above 2000k for the first time in a good 10 or so days, and considering I was down to 90k this morning, it was a very good day for me! Summona gave me a cave crawler task and I'm considering cannoning the larger ones in the smoke dungeon but I kind of like having cash, so we'll have to wait and see!

My maths exam is at 1:30 GMT today so I won't be coming online until like 5 or 6 because the exam finishes at 3 and I've made plans after, so depending how long they last will determine when I actually log on today, but at this rate it'll be another day of slayer!

Jamje.png

null and void