Comp Cape Help

Jadinko

Hi there. There are are some certain bits and bobs which I'm unsure about and would like to divulge your minds for help.

1. Quest capers. What are the capers I need to do? So far I know about rag and bone man and the thieves guild.

2. Victory is mine song. Do I need to get a champion scroll to unlock this song? If so, what's the most efficient scroll to obtain. I can afford to do anything.

3. Court summons song. Do I need to get a court summons to unlock this song?

Thank you, will add some more later if I can think of any.

Miseryism | Completionist

Hi there. There are are some certain bits and bobs which I'm unsure about and would like to divulge your minds for help.

1. Quest capers. What are the capers I need to do? So far I know about rag and bone man and the thieves guild.

2. Victory is mine song. Do I need to get a champion scroll to unlock this song? If so, what's the most efficient scroll to obtain. I can afford to do anything.

To number 2, yes you need a champion scroll and beat the champion monster. I had several from armored zombies but there are plenty of other viable monsters like abberant specters that you can cannon.

For 3, yes you need to go inside the court using the court summon. I actually had it from a long time ago but didn't know and kept trying to get another one to no success because I already turned it in without finishing it.

Laplacian.png

To number 2, yes you need a champion scroll and beat the champion monster. I had several from armored zombies but there are plenty of other viable monsters like abberant specters that you can cannon.

For 3, yes you need to go inside the court using the court summon. I actually had it from a long time ago but didn't know and kept trying to get another one to no success because I already turned it in without finishing it.

Damn it. Was hoping there was a way to get round getting a scroll. Started cannoning hobgoblins under tree gnome village now.

I think you can just use your first case of Mugger vs Murray (which is free) to unlock the Judge and Jury track.

Finishing all the cases is a Trim req, not for regular.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

The best first champ scroll to get would be from killing the goblins in lumbridge or the skeletons in the catacombs. Be ware that you will literally spend a week of 4-5 hour days camping monsters for the scroll.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

You can get a skeleton champion scroll in a couple hours killing the level 11 skeletons in lummy catacombs. They have 107hp each, there are 20+ of them in a tight area, respawn almost instantly, have next to 0 defense, and you can cannon. Dragon darts are awesome for fast kills. (Rune knifes if you wanna splurge)

Looking at your combat xp, I'm kinda amazed you haven't stumbled onto a champ scroll by coincidence yet, I'm 137 and have 5 of them without ever aiming for one.

CNqWHdA.jpg

You can get a skeleton champion scroll in a couple hours killing the level 11 skeletons in lummy catacombs. They have 107hp each, there are 20+ of them in a tight area, respawn almost instantly, have next to 0 defense, and you can cannon. Dragon darts are awesome for fast kills. (Rune knifes if you wanna splurge)

Looking at your combat xp, I'm kinda amazed you haven't stumbled onto a champ scroll by coincidence yet, I'm 137 and have 5 of them without ever aiming for one.

Yeah I know right :(. The skele idea sounds amazing though. Thank you all so much for your help!

Do you get a message when you get the champion scroll as a drop?

EDIT: I don't think you can cannon in the catacombs now. :(