Royal Crossbow at Nex

J35u5_M4

Now that's the crossbow has been out for quite some time...

Does anyone know if Royal with CCB switch for blood phase beats the old ruby + dia setup?

I remember someone saying that they had a 1 min and a half faster kill with a royal cbow team, but I'm wondering because teams on RSOF still ask for ruby + dia

EDIT: I do 5-6 man teams

EDIT2: I went to a team today that allowed me to use crossbow during the whole kill with a CCB switch for blood phase (They didn't let me use max cape with RCB as it would've been anti tanking) and we managed to get fast kills, a 5 minute with 20 sec kill among those. The crossbow does help a lot with the constant bleeding, but I'm still waiting on more data on it

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

From when I've been Nexing, I can't help but notice how the siphon only lasts enough time fo 2 or 3 hits with the RoyXB, surely it's better to just keep up using the Royal? The extra dps will still be there, and she'll heal about 140lp/player, which is easily dealth backbefore the next siphon.... and you can throw a hit at Nex mid-cruor to keep the damage rolling in for the Ice Phase? :unsure:

Then again... Can't say I've Nexed since RoyXB came out. :lol:

Gwyn, gt thread pls.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I haven't used it much, team I was on only used it on Zaros phase but that seemed to go markedly faster.

But most likely never on Blood Phase, and better on smaller teams.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I bring a ccb+ruby switch for blood phase just to not let it heal, but last time I used royal cross it worked awesome, I'm just wondering why RSOF still uses to old setup, maybe it's better or what

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

I've only seen people using the RCB during the final phase, but it does appear to help a decent amount. Forum teams don't really mention it much, but people ask about it if they see someone using it. I'd wager it'll become more popular as people see it used more.