Scroll of cleansing for profit

brad1431

I just got the scroll and I have 2.8K clean snaps, would I make a profit turning them into snapdragon unf pots? It seems like I will from doing a few inventories worth, but it will take a while to make 2.8K of them. Any calculations on how profitable this scroll is when making the hreb into the unf pot?

thegame1431.png

what is the average percentage of time that it activates Times the price of a unf snap pot, compared to the price of a clean snap, vs a unf snap pot.

So I need to know if it is more profitable to sell the clean snap, or to make clean snaps into unf pots and sell. and how much that is per hour to see if it is worth the time involved for that amount of profit

thegame1431.png

I would assume that it is better just to sell them... honestly the amount of snaps that you would gain from that, at least to me, wouldn't be worth the struggle of putting them all into pots.

But the maths would be something like:

[(price of clean snap) - (price of vials)]* 1/3(or whatever percentage are saved on average) > Your potential money earned in about 1-2 hrs?

Edited by mlskid

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

10% chance of saving a herb, and 10% chance of saving a saved herb so it works out to be 0.11111...

Looking through a spreadsheet I had made when I did that, I found this (adapted so it doesn't just show cell references):

Profit per herb= (Unf Cost)-[Vial Cost+Herb Cost]+(Unf Cost)*0.11

Doing the right potions it's about 1-2m profit per hour. Not what it used to be when I made my money for turmoil and 99 herblore.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AldEhLOK6ejJdGxma1R3NlNOS1F2UEpMNUY4MU11Rmc#gid=0

This is Grimy Bunyips work and came very helpful for me while doing potions about a year ago. Make sure to try before buying huge quantities according to spreadsheet though. Sometimes the items don't sell or buy at mid price, and you might even end up losing cash doing them. So make sure to buy like 100 herbs and turn them into unfs, and see how much you profited before buying more.

If moderators think I'm not allowed to post this link, please remove it from the message, and my advice to you is googling grimys spreadsheets. :P

u5zhkTY.gif