Petition: Revitalise The Wilderness

Venomous

If you are unsure what this is about, it's about saving the wilderness. The original topic can be found here: http://forums.zybez....073-you-decide/

CLICK HERE TO SIGN THE PETITION

By signing this petition, I meet the following conditions and agree with the following statements:

1. I am a paying member of Runescape OR I was once a paying member, having since retired, and would likely re-engage with the game if this petition is successful OR I am a free player who would likely purchase membership if this petition is successful.

2. I believe that the wilderness, PVP-clans and player-killing in Runescape are in a dire condition due to years of neglect from Jagex, and that the situation is deteriorating rapidly.

3. The decline in the activity of the wilderness has significantly affected my enjoyment of the game.

4. I have seen the Runescape video "The Wilderness: An Unauthorized Biography" (

) and agree with all of its main points.

5. I am in full support of the proposal for revitalisation set out in the Appendix to "The Wilderness: An Unauthorized Biography" (LINK HERE) and I am urging Jagex to implement the proposed changes as one of their top priorities.

6. I believe that the suggestions outlined in the appendix must be realised as soon as possible, because there is a limited time frame before wilderness activity falls below a point of no return, and this point is fast approaching.

7. My enjoyment of the game and time spent playing Runescape will significantly increase if the suggested changes are implemented.

Please post this on your clan's forums and tell all the biggest video-makers and influential players OR

Please ignore it if you disagree with what I have been posting for the last 6 months.

Yes, I'm sorry about spamming the place up, but I won't give up despite the discouragement.

I respectfully disagree with you about the future of the clan world, and it seems that nobody else wants to take action.

If you don't like me,perhaps I have deserved that, but please refrain from flaming me. I will not flame you.

Not sure why people wouldn't sign up to this. No harm in one last effort to try and revive it so i hope people do sign up to this even if they haven't read any of the posts. It's for the good of the clan world at the end of the day. I've just signed myself onto it.

^This^

wgthankyou.jpg

tifovsigev3.jpg

Not surprised that it has to be quoted from another fansite given how dead these forums are

Topics by His_Lordship about how he's the savior of the clan world aren't exactly worth copy & pasting. We could fill a whole forum of dewey eyed optimisim and HL's grandstanding, but we don't, because it's not interesting. The board lacks acitvity, yeah, but unless it's about important things that aren't beaten to death already, it's not worth posting just for the sake of it.

Kind of like how it's not worth posting "this board is dead/the clan world is dead/<insert clan> is dead." Just kind of makes you look like a tryhard and looks bad on your clan.

hzvjpwS.gif