Count Down from 30k

Matt258

Hmm... I'm simply not going to do something nuts on you this time, and for good reason.  I can tell you didn't hit your 'post button' for a while, and then weren't notified of other posts to the page.  The damn forum software used to behave better than this, including it used to allow my 200x200 avvy and allowed browsers to auto-resize it themselves. <_<

~D. V. "Do I really have to launch a thread in 'FS,U,&D'?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

~D. V. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

How many people have you taught how to count?? 256 pages is insane!

Aaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii--yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

<*...pulls a rope and drops a bag of flour on '@L S D Outlaw'...*>

I'll let the rest of you dream about what happened. :P

~D. V. "[yoink]...[splaff]" Devnull

@@Arceus -- I know you weren't trying, but well done!  You stole the words right out of @Miss Lioness's mouth! =D> :lol:

(Reference :arrow: http://forum.tip.it/topic/327592-banned-and-mod-steve-wont-help-wall-of-text-incoming/?p=5537981)

~D. V. "I'd call this 'Laugh Of The Week'!" Devnull

Uhm... trick question? :huh: ... BTW, I'm not sure what you're aiming at, probably because my mind isn't connecting something at the moment, which is causing your attempt at a joke to not appear very funny. :( ... I just thought the timing of those last two posts (yours followed by hers) on that particular thread, and at the time I read it was funny because of the accidental collision, especially with the way she stopped in mid-sentence and then swore at you.  It gave me the impression of a moment from a comedy sitcom or something like that. :-k

~D. V. "Am I the only one who watches TV shows with funny timing?" Devnull

24,883 Yeah I stayed warm. Wore a 2nd pair of gloves & it didn't get busy till 10:30. Next guy came in @ 11:30. Someone else came in @ 3 I got Off & came home & took a shower & sat by the fireplace.

Going for 200M All Skills on Matt258. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RuneScape

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

24,881 I tried calling Krispy Kreme 2 times tonight but they didn't answer. I forgot to check my schedual on Monday :(

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

24,879 It is only posted @ Work so I don't think anyone else would know it. Working 1 Pm to 10 Pm

Whatpulse

Ok last joke I'm wasting on Devnull :(.

~"Tired of people overthinking things" Arceus

Argh!  Sorry about that one, @Arceus! :(

So, for the heck of it, what was the punchline? :huh:

~D. V. "It's still worthwhile to hear it anyway." Devnull

Hmm *considers not telling Devnull the punchline at all*. Well I'll be nice; it was "I don't know and I don't care."

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.