Count Down from 30k

Matt258

23,951...uhoh.

Indeed...  <*Mr. DVD turns his voice up to 11...*>

@Dropbox!!! :angry:

<*Mr. DVD looks at the floor sadly, and reaches his hand out in the air while doing so.  A ball of energy forms in front of it, glows gently, and then fires off at @Dropbox.  It hits her and teleports her clothes off of her, right into a locker room near the indoor pool, while simultaneously teleporting her right into the pool with a loud splash.  Due to the method of teleporting however, bright flashes prevented seeing anything prior to her already being in the pool.  She floats up to the far side of the pool, and with only her head above the water and hands holding on the pool's side, promptly spits out a mouthful of chlorinated water, simply remaining there dazed in that position.*>

Water-logged...  By the way, if you swim to your right, you'll find a visually-shielded entry to the Ladies' Locker Room, where your clothes were safely teleported. :P

Anywho... 23950 :shades:

~D. V. "Yeah, I felt like going with the Anime-based joke this time." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

At least I'm being nicer with the ladies than the guys.  Heck, I've got this idea with rockets and weird drifty angles. :twisted:

~D. V. "And I didn't pull out the green goop." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

What? :wacko: ... NO! -.-

~D. V. "I can see where the thought came from, though." Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

(p.s.: Flood Limiter hit again, twice!)

~D. V. Devnull

(p.s.: Flood Limiter hit again, three times here again!)

~D. V. Devnull

(p.s.: Flood Limiter hit again still!)

~D. V. Devnull

(p.s.: I'm starting to hate my own speed... I'm so fast that I think the forum software has activated a secondary measure, and possibly left a load of alerts in some log somewhere.)

~D. V. Devnull

(p.s.: <*hits own head on speed limit*>)

~D. V. Devnull

(p.s.: And I'm still too fast... Dang.)

And another palindrome.  Must be a "Red Letter Day" for me.  Maybe I should hashtag it? :P

~D. V. "#RedLetterDay" Devnull

(p.s.: I bet I'm lighting your notification stack up like mad?)

Hmm... that's almost tempting... <*stares at an item he has nearby*> ... but it might draw me away from the forums. :|

~D. V. "Always that issue to balance..." Devnull