Count Down from 30k

Matt258

~D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Pumpkin

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

He was asking what to add to Pumpkin Pie.  How about Vanilla Ice Cream? :D

~D. V. "Yum! Yum! Yum!" Devnull

• Like 1

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I suppose if I mention Chocolate, it would make you even more ravenous? :P

~D. V. "Not really trying to aggravate your situation..." Devnull

You'd better go feed that stomach of yours before it causes you to start spilling random madness on this thread. :?

~D. V. "I can sense it coming..." Devnull

And there it is, first of the madness... :twss:

Even though I know you're teasing, I should probably note that I do care about everyone here.  Otherwise, what would be the point of posting more than the numbers we drop in?  What would be the point of going across these random thoughts we have, be it food, comics, work, and/or other stuff?  I actually enjoy these moments we have here.  It makes life just that little bit less dull that we all need.  And just for the extra note, if I'm telling you to not go around hungry, that's an extra sign right there that I care! :shades:

~D. V. "Now go eat and come back man!" Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

Mangosteen.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Eh... what's that? :blink:

~D. V. "Wha?" Devnull

I hadn't before now, either.  Thanks for finding an image of the fruit it makes. :)

~D. V. "Highly Appreciated!" Devnull

~D. V. Devnull