Count Down from 30k

Matt258

Welcome to the Forum Games, @rob0tic!  Have fun, hope to see you around more! :thumbsup:

~D. V. "Yay!  More people!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

<*walks over to the pool's edge on the opposite side from where @Dropbox is floating*>

I wonder when @Dropbox will decide to climb out of the pool? :blink:

~D. V. "On the other hand, I could probably get had by a joke right now..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I know what you're thinking.  What was crossing my mind, though, was more of being dragged in by somebody already in the pool.  I think I'll step back from the edge, however. :P

<*Having been facing the pool, Mr. @D. V. Devnull turns to his left and sits down in a nearby lounge chair instead.  He taps in a couple of commands on a control pad on the table next to him, and a glass filled with an Apple/Cranberry-Raspberry/Orange Juice mix appears next to him on the table, which he promptly picks up and begins drinking.*>

~D. V. "Good mix.  Yum." Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

~D. V. Devnull

~D. V. Devnull