Count Down from 30k

Matt258

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png

grammar2gr8dx.png

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png

grammar2gr8dx.png

23,739 Working 7 Am to 4:00 Pm

I got to stay til 5:21 I got to help unload the truck.

Going for 200M All Skills on Matt258. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RuneScape

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Off by 20, huh?  Dangit. #-o

<*Mr. DVD reluctantly drops a large, opaque, yellow-colored blob on @Star., and within moments it covers her entire body.  Unfortunately, no sound is coming out, and nobody can see inside.*>

I have no idea what's going to happen in there.  I don't even know if that thing will ever move off of her.  Heck, rumor exists that these things maintain an oxygen bubble for somebody to breathe within, but I have no idea of the truth of those claims. :(

<*Mr. DVD reaches up in front of his self, and his hands move as if he's tapping on a virtual display in front of him.  A moment later, a respawner unit floats into the room, and sits approximately 20 feet from @Star.'s position.*>

Anything morbidly awful happens to her, that unit will take care of the ensuing issues. :geek:

Now, where were we?  Right... 23729

~D. V. "Too many questions..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

So the logic goes...I'm not responsible for any deaths, they'll just respawn?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Eh, basically what will happen is that if someone gets killed, or someone/something starts to murder them, the respawner unit triggers if in range to do so.  Usually, it can work up to 200 feet away, but I find it works best within 50 feet of the target.  (The closer, the better, maximum effect reached once within 20 feet.  And it has to be within 25 feet anyway if I've totally blasted them to ashes.)  Anyway, their body will be teleported out, healed, and jump-started back to life within a mere microsecond.  Obviously, their ghost ends up sticking with the body due to how fast the revival occurs, and the fact that the respawner unit quickly locks onto the person's natural frequency and attracts them to the respawning point.  (If blasted to ashes, their DNA is reconstructed into a full body at current age.  As previously happened however, if the respawner is called at a delay after the incident, then it can take a bit longer to completely do its' job, because it's much harder to keep a person's ghost close enough to complete the reviving respawn.) :geek:

Just for reference, I don't think there were any respawners around here before I first arrived in the Forum Games area.  Good thing I brought my own self-maintaining complement of them.  I'm just not a naturally murderous person.  Could you imagine the kill count I could have left in my wake? :-k

~Mr. D. V. "Now THAT would have been [bleep] embarrassing!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)