Count Down from 30k

Matt258

Dunno if any pregnant ladies or mothers will walk by this thread, but Happy Mother's Day to all of them! |^_^|

~D. V. "Best Wishes" Devnull

• Like 1

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

~D. V. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

~D. V. Devnull

21,765 It wasn't to busy yesterday. Had to move all of the buggies since they were coming to pressure wash the sidewalk. After I got Off I went home & one of my friends said that she needed some $ to borrow so I went to the bank & met her. Took her back to her friend's house but the Cops were there since her friend wasn't supposed to be there so they got kicked out. I took her & her 3 friends to Whataburger so that they could use the wi-fi to see where they could go stay at. Around 3 Am they found another friends to stay at. I got to go in & sit & listened to them talk. It was really foggy so I just stayed there til 5:40. We went to the Gas station so they could get something to drink & eat. I tried to get gas there but the nozzle didn't work to fit in my tank. I took them back home & I left @ 7 to come back home. I went to sleep & got up @ 11. Ate & took a shower. Waiting to see if they need a ride later. Working 6:30 to 11 pm

Going for 200M All Skills on Matt258. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RuneScape

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

It wasn't to busy yesterday. Had to move all of the buggies since they were coming to pressure wash the sidewalk. After I got Off I went home & one of my friends said that she needed some $ to borrow so I went to the bank & met her. Took her back to her friend's house but the Cops were there since her friend wasn't supposed to be there so they got kicked out. I took her & her 3 friends to Whataburger so that they could use the wi-fi to see where they could go stay at. Around 3 Am they found another friends to stay at. I got to go in & sit & listened to them talk. It was really foggy so I just stayed there til 5:40. We went to the Gas station so they could get something to drink & eat. I tried to get gas there but the nozzle didn't work to fit in my tank. I took them back home & I left @ 7 to come back home. I went to sleep & got up @ 11. Ate & took a shower. Waiting to see if they need a ride later. Working 6:30 to 11 pm

Dang... You definitely had one full plate there.  I hope you manage to get a good rest later. :)

~D. V. "Wait... I thought they standardized fuel tank nozzles?" Devnull

• Like 1

21,761 Ah yeah I got some sleep after I got home that night. Slept til like 8:40. I have a 2015 Ford Focus so maybe just that Gas station didn't have the right fuel pumps yet. I usually get Gas @ a Tom Thumb. It was good Friday the 13th for me since someone gave me a $5 tip & then I found a lady's wallet & about an hour later she came & asked if it was found & I said yeah & it is at the Customer Service desk. She came back & said that she had just cashed a check & was in a rush. She said thanks & gave me $10. Today I worked 7 to 3:30. It wasn't to busy since we didn't have to do any boxes today. Everyone was cleaning since someone from Corporate is coming soon.

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Just discovered some of you may not see my signature image(s) for short periods of time.  Seems PhotoBucket enjoys dropping into maintenance without having any backup provision for maintaining serving services while having an outage. :(

~D. V. "Not a happy camper..." Devnull

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

21,757 Worked 8 to 5 pm. It was pretty busy all morning & til about 2 pm. I got to help do 2 swimming pool carryouts.

Whatpulse

Just discovered some of you may not see my signature image(s) for short periods of time.  Seems PhotoBucket enjoys dropping into maintenance without having any backup provision for maintaining serving services while having an outage. :(

~D. V. "Not a happy camper..." Devnull

SEE I told you! :P

"Do you believe me now?" Arceus

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

21,755 Day Off :) Slept 10 hours. Need to clean the kitchen & will play RS unless a friend wants to hang out later.

Whatpulse

~D. V. Devnull

It might rain the next few days.

I hope you've got Boots and an Umbrella. :)

~D. V. "Getting wet ain't fun." Devnull