Count Down from 30k

Matt258

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

~D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

*sigh* -.- ... I don't know if any of you are online right now, but I've got a nagging problem.  Anybody here ever get nagged on by a family member or friend who wanted you to come back to some MMO you quit, even after feeling abused by that MMO?  I'm wondering due to the pressure if I fail to stick to my principles about not being abused, or if I still manage to avoid giving that stupid "MechWarrior Online MMO" one last damn shot? :(

~Mr. D. V. "I'm also beginning to think my mind is finally slipping, and wouldn't be surprised if it's stress-related." Devnull

[Edit by post's author because of having a stress-related accidental failure to check their wording earlier...]

Edited by D. V. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Devnull you promised! no.gif

Don't worry... Even if I did cave in to playing MWO anymore, I still would NOT let it drag me away from here.  Accidentally forgetting about here for an extended period twice due to one MMO would take a catastrophic stroke or other similar medical problem. :geek:

~D. V. "Thankfully, I don't think a stroke is in my future." Devnull

21,791 Worked 7 am to 3:28 pm It was pretty busy on the belt. Got to do 376 half dozens, 100 Fundraising boxes, like 50 boxes for Retail. Then got to do Custard then Raspberry. Had 104 Raspberry boxes.

Going for 200M All Skills on Matt258. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RuneScape

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Wow nearly 1 third down

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Wow nearly 1 third down

Yeah, we're getting there.  It's just a matter of time.  Less time if we have more people, though. :)

~D. V. "Time and People go hand-in-hand here." Devnull

"Time and People go hand-in-hand here."

Yep, in-hand is where magazines go alright. :P

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

30,000 - 8,216 =

XxCavalierXx.png.cavleather.gif.Amie_Thyst.png

Feb 1, 2014: XxCavalierXx has achieved 100 million XP in Cooking!

Feb 20, 2014: Amie Thyst was born. Feb 21-24, 2014: Bonus XP weekend. Amie Thyst reached lvl 85 cooking!

May 11, 2014: Amie Thyst reached lvl 99 cooking!

May 25, 2014: XxCavalierXx has achieved 150 million XP in Cooking!

July 26, 2014: cooking200m.png

May 24, 2015: 34yuukk.png

"Time and People go hand-in-hand here."

Yep, in-hand is where magazines go alright. :P

Ooh... bad pun!  *facedesk* *lol* :XD:

~D. V. "Nice catch, though." Devnull

On other notes, my dad poking my mind made me finally slip yesterday... I'm playing MechWarrior Online again, much to my chagrin.  At least I didn't forget to stop by here. :?

~D. V. "Still regretting it..." Devnull

21,778 Worked 8-5 on Thursday. One of the quickcarts stopped working so we had to push in  by hand on one side. Worked 9-6 yesterday. Working 6-10:30 pm today. Might see a friend later today before work.

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

21,776 Indeed. Worked 7 to 3:45 today. Happy Mother's day to all of the wonderful moms!

• Like 1

Whatpulse