Hey, My name's Luke, I'm 16 and have just finished my GCSEs (My options I chose were Economics, French, IT and History). I'm interested in football (I support Arsenal) Tennis and of course Runescape. I like Rock and Indie music although I'll listen to Rap and some metal, I listen to bands like P.O.D, RHCP, Legion of Doom, Foo Fighters, Arctic Monkeys, Disturbed, Korn, OutKast - the list could go on forever, let's just say I like a lot of bands...

So, I used to play Runescape quite a lot (started in 2005/6 I think?) I stopped playing a few years ago but have recently started again, it's changed ALOT since I was last on. I've made a new account called ShadyAntics and have gotten pretty far already in the short time I've been playing. I'd say my favourite part about Runescape is the quests, but I do enjoy skilling (Fishing, woodcutting and Farming) and PvM.

Here are a couple of screen shots of stuff that's happened the past few days I've been on:

Warning (Big Pictures)

My first easy clue scroll on this account, not bad eh?

ClueLuke.png

Had to take a picture of this, pure coincidence lol.

Lol.png

That's pretty much it, look forward to hanging around here.

ShadyAntics.png

Mmm. Interesting band choices. I recommend:

The Decemberists:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sw61oITuts

The Dear Hunter: (if you don't like this song don't give up on the band, they're very versatile and other tracks from The Color Spectrum are very diverse)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YaqNfDEHJU

Welcome to Tip.it! And grats on finishing the GCSE's, I hear they're a drag :P

hzvjpwS.gif

Lest this thread become too music oriented and deserving of a move... :P

Welcome to TIF! :smile: That "forever alone" picture is awesome, haha.

And I might add your choice for the GCSE is excellent. If I lived in Europe (or wherever else it is administered) I would've chosen 3 of those actually.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

How'd you rate them compared to their earlier works like Satellite and their self-titled album stuff?

I'd say they're still of that quality, maybe the sounds changed a little, mostly the vocals, but yeah, still definitely worth a listen.

Lest this thread become too music oriented and deserving of a move... :P

Welcome to TIF! :smile: That "forever alone" picture is awesome, haha.

And I might add your choice for the GCSE is excellent. If I lived in Europe (or wherever else it is administered) I would've chosen 3 of those actually.

Thanks for the welcome, haha trust me, Economics was a hard subject with tons of work - but I must have enjoyed it because I've taken it for A level :boohoo:

I get my results in August..

ShadyAntics.png